Aquatica San Diego Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 9/8/15
Aquatica San Diego opened May 23, 2015 for the summer months. The park is closed during the winter months.
Aquatica San Diego is a new seasonal water park run by SeaWorld San Diego that opened on June 1, 2013. In the location formerly known as Knott’s Soak City in Chula Vista, the new Aquatica San Diego water park is near San Diego, California, within easy driving distance of the San Diego Zoo and to SeaWorld San Diego.
Check below for the latest Aquatica San Diego discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to Aquatica and other Southern California attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
- Aquatica Gate Prices
- Aquatica Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Aquatica
Regular one-day admission is $42 for adults and $36 for kids (3-9), tax included. Admission includes all slides, rides, pools and beach use. Food, merchandise, Cabanas, lockers are optional and available at an additional cost. Park capacity is limited.
Parking is $15 for cars, $20 for RVs and campers, $10 for Motorcycles.
- Aquatica San Diego Website
- Aquatica San Diego/SeaWorld Deals
- Discount Tickets from aRes
- AAA Discount
- California Resident Discounts
- Hilton HHonors
- New!Kids FREE offer! Get one free Child (ages 3-9) Single-Day admission per full-paid Adult Single-Day admission. Limited time offer available on the SeaWorld San Diego website. Purchase and visit by 9/27/15.
- 2015 Splash Passes are available for $42 for a limited time only on the Aquatica San Diego website. Splash Passes give you unlimited access to Aquatica San Diego for the 2015 season.
aRes Travel offers significant discounts on SeaWorld San Diego/Aquatica tickets, which you can purchase instantly online and print out (thus no shipping fee). They are an extremely reliable ticket vendor we’ve been recommending for years. They have decades of experience selling Southern California attraction tickets, and have excellent customer service, with real people you can talk to. You can buy from them with confidence. Click here and scroll down to view their prices. There is a $2.00 per ticket service charge added to online orders.
- Get SeaWorld San Diego/Aquatica San Diego Length of Stay Combo tickets and get Aquatica San Diego for FREE on the aRes Travel site. Cost is $86/adult, $80/child. These tickets give unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego and Aquatica San Diego for 7 consecutive days from 1st visit during Aquatica’s operating schedule: 5/23/15-9/27/15. Purchase by 9/20/15.
If you are a member of AAA or CAA, some Auto Club offices have deals on Aquatica tickets. Check with your local office or visit your regional website.
Be sure to check the Aquatica San Diego website for current resident discounts on tickets.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for SeaWorld San Diego tickets; Aquatica San Diego tickets are not yet available. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
If you just want to visit SeaWorld and Aquatica, see Aquatica/SeaWorld San Diego Deals listed above.