MouseSavers.com Contact Info – About Contacting Mary
Please read the information below carefully before contacting me. Thanks!
Fan mail is, of course, always welcome. Seriously, it’s always nice to hear from MouseSavers.com readers, and if you have comments, updates or suggestions for the site, you are welcome to contact me at the address below.
Before you email, please note:
- I am not able to respond to all of the mail I receive, but I do read my mail (eventually). Sometimes I include reader-provided suggestions and information on MouseSavers.com. By submitting your suggestion, you agree to allow me to use it here on the site.
- I am not a travel agent. I do not offer individualized planning advice. If you need help planning a trip, I recommend an excellent Disney-only travel agency called Small World Vacations. You can read more about the agency by clicking here. Please contact them directly.
- MouseSavers.com doesn’t sell anything, including Disney vacations or tickets. I collect information about discounts, deals and offers and provide that information to the public for FREE. Essentially MouseSavers.com is similar to an electronic magazine or newsletter. If you have a question about a product, hotel or service provider mentioned on the site, please contact that business directly for help.
Before sending me QUESTIONS, please use the suggestions below to find the answer yourself!
- If you are going to Walt Disney World PLEASE READ THIS, by far the most commonly asked question! If you send me this question, I will ignore your email.
- Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, which links to the answers to over 90% of the emails I receive.
- Please use the search box that appears at the top of every page.
- Please don’t ask for help with newsletter delivery problems. Newsletter problems need to be fixed from your end. Visit the Newsletter Help page for info.
- I don’t do resends of the newsletter nor will I provide any links from the newsletter. Sorry, but you’ll just have to wait for the next issue.
I know this page may sound discouraging, but there is only one of me, and this site gets nearly a million visitors a month! Please understand how much mail I receive and how many times I’m asked to answer the same questions.
Thanks – Mary
After you’ve read all the information above, you can send correspondence to: (You’ll have to type the address into your email – the graphic is not clickable in order to deter spammers.)