Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts and Deals
LAST UPDATE: 6/14/13
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is located about an hour and a half from Orlando. It runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest Busch Gardens ticket discounts, coupons, and offers.
All offers are subject to change without notice.
Regular one-day admission is $90.95 for adults and $82.39 for kids (3-9), tax included. Note that all regular paid admissions include FREE transportation between Orlando and Tampa Bay.
1-Year Annual Pass (365 days’ admission, free parking, discounts on additional admissions, merchandise and food) is $159.43 for kids and adults (3-64), $150.87 for seniors (65+), tax included.
- Busch Gardens Website
- Busch Gardens Fun Card
- Southwest Airlines Discount
- Undercover Tourist
- AAA Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Residents
- Canadian Residents
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Hilton HHonors
- Air Miles
- 2 Park Tickets
- 3 Park Tickets
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal
- Orlando FlexTicket
- Other Deals
Be sure to check the Busch Gardens website for current special offers.
- Buy a one-day admission at the regular price plus get FREE All Day Dining (up to $32.99 value) at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens website.
The 2013 Busch Gardens Fun Card is a seasonal pass valid from now through 12/31/13. It costs the same as regular one-day admission: $90.95 for adults and $82.39 for kids (3-9). There are no blackout dates. The Fun Card includes admission to many special events (such as Real Music Concert Series, Bands, Brew and BBQ, Viva La Musica, Summer Nights). Excludes Howl-O-Scream. It does not include parking or discounts on food and merchandise. This ticket can be purchased on the Busch Gardens website.
Show your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card at the ticket booth and get 20% off a one-day admission. Limit 4 admissions per card. It is FREE to join Rapid Rewards, and you can get your membership number instantly when you sign up on the Southwest website. Hit the print button when it pops up. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will accept a computer printout of your Rapid Rewards card (you don’t have to wait for the plastic one to arrive in the mail). Although this offer disappeared from the Southwest website in late 2009, it is still valid in 2013.
Undercover Tourist, a very reliable ticket broker, sells Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Single Day + 1 Day FREE tickets at a significant discount. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices.
- In Advance: Auto Club South offers its members a discount on Busch Gardens Tampa Bay admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
- At the Gate: Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $5 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Through 12/31/13, members of the military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.herosalute.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID. Note: This offer pertains to Canadian military as well as US military. Thanks to Pam R for info.
Florida residents who purchase tickets through the Busch Gardens website get special discounts. Select the tab ‘Florida Resident Offers’ to view tickets options. Purchases are limited to credit card billing addresses with a Florida zip code. Resident ID is required at point of park entry. Make sure you compare resident pricing with the general public on-line pricing; some general public discounts are better than those offered for residents.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for free Busch Gardens Tampa Bay tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
Thanks to Dawn N for info.
If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $186.18 per adult or $169.06 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Length of Stay Ticket provides unlimited admission to both parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens!
- Undercover Tourist, a very reliable ticket broker, sells the Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Length of Stay ticket at a significant discount. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices.
- You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website for $137.39 per adult or $128.87 per child (ages 3-9), including tax. (Note that tax is lower when purchased from SeaWorld instead of Busch Gardens.)
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Annual Pass provides unlimited general admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens through 12/31/13. You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website for $211.94 per person (ages 3-up), including tax. (Note that tax is lower when purchased from SeaWorld instead of Busch Gardens.)
- Get a Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Annual Pass + 3 Months FREE with special promo from McDonald’s. No promo code is necessary. Offer ends 8/31/13. Click here for info.
Adventure Island is a 30-acre seasonal water park located in Tampa. The season runs from 3/9/13-9/3/13 (dates may change slightly annually). If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $136.95 per adult or $124.11 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with Adventure Island FREE Length of Stay Ticket provides unlimited admission to Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island for up to 14 consecutive days. You can order this ticket on the Busch Gardens website for $90.95 per adult or $82.39 per child, including tax. To purchase, select the ‘Buy Tickets’ option on the Busch Gardens screen, then select this ticket.
If you plan to visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be $243.89 per adult or $221.52 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket provides unlimited admission to all three parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens! You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld website for $158.69 per adult or $150.17 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $20 more you can add unlimited admission Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
Planning a “grand tour” of Orlando and vicinity? Be sure to consider the Orlando FlexTicket Plus, which includes admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (including round-trip transportation to Tampa Bay from Orlando) plus several other major attractions.