SeaWorld Orlando Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 3/4/14
- Regular Gate Prices
- Admission Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Other Deals
- Getting to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World
- SeaWorld Orlando Area Hotels
Regular one-day admission is $97.98 for adults and $92.66 for kids (3-9), tax included.
1 Year Annual Pass (365 days’ admission, free parking, discounts on additional admissions, merchandise and food) is $166.14 for adults, seniors (65+) and kids (3-9), tax included.
- SeaWorld Website
- SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Undercover Tourist
- Southwest Airlines Discount
- Publix Supermarket Discount
- AAA Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Residents
- Canadian Residents
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Hilton HHonors
- Air Miles
- Aeroplan Miles
- Florida Teachers FREE Study Pass
- 2 Park Tickets
- 3 Park Tickets
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal
- Go Orlando Card or Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
- Orlando FlexTicket
Be sure to check the SeaWorld Orlando website for current special offers.
- New!Limited time offer! Buy 1 one-day admission ticket at full price, get 2nd ticket for 50% off with the SeaWorld Orlando 50% Off Celebration Ticket offer on the SeaWorld Orlando website! Offer valid for US residents only. Advance purchase only, not available at front gate. Valid for one visit 3/21/14 – 5/24/14 only. Ends 5/24/14.
- Limited time offer! Get $50 weekday one-day admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando on the SeaWorld Orlando website! Cost is $53.25 per ticket tax included. Advance purchase only. Available to residents of US and Puerto Rico only. Limit 6 tickets per order. Offer expires 5/5/14.
- Save $10 on any 1-day admission to SeaWorld Orlando on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
- 2014 Fun Cards are now available for the same price as a one-day admission. Fun Cards include unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando until December 31, 2014. You can buy this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
If you visit the SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 1 or 2 years with no blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
Passes are available in 1 or 2-year increments for SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando + Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa, and for all three parks with the SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando Annual Pass. When you purchase a multi-park pass, the same benefits of unlimited admission etc., apply. Make sure you check the Offer Details to take advantage of everything the pass includes!
- New!Limited time offer! Save $30 on a 2-park SeaWorld Orlando + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass! Pass costs $159.75 tax included, regularly $191.70 tax included. EZpay option is not available with this special. Purchase by 3/9/14.
- New!Limited time offer! Save $30 on a 2-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa 1-Year Annual Pass! Pass costs $185.31 tax included, regularly $217.26 tax included. EZpay option is not available with this special. Purchase by 3/9/14.
- New!Limited time offer! Save $30 on a multi-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass! Pass costs $223.65 tax included, regularly $255.60. EZpay option is not available with this special. Purchase by 3/9/14.
Undercover Tourist, a very reliable ticket broker, sells SeaWorld Single Day tickets at a significant discount. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices.
- Click here to go directly to SeaWorld tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Show your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card at the ticket booth and get 20% off a regular one-day admission. Do the math: this is frequently the best discount available. Limit 4 admissions per card. It is FREE to join Rapid Rewards, and you can get your membership number instantly when you sign up on the Southwest website. Hit the print button when it pops up. SeaWorld will accept a computer printout of your Rapid Rewards card (you don’t have to wait for the “real” one to arrive in the mail). Although this offer disappeared from the Southwest website in late 2009, it was still valid in 2013.
Publix supermarkets in Orlando carry discounted SeaWorld Orlando tickets. If you live near a Publix in Florida, be sure to check the gift card display for any current ticket offers. Thanks to Frances A, Jill V, Wayne P and Jeff G for info.
- AAA members can save on SeaWorld Orlando admission when buying tickets online. Visit aaa.com/seaworld for details.
- Members of Auto Club South can get a discount on SeaWorld Orlando admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
- Auto Club South ”One Day and One Meal” deal promo: one park admission and one Meal e-Voucher for one entree with accompanying side and one regular non-alcoholic beverage, all for $78.99 adult, $70.99 child (plus tax). Must be purchased in person. Unknown expiration date.
At the Gate
Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $5 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Through 12/31/14, members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.herosalute.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents often enjoy special discounts, which can be purchased on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Resident ID is required at point of park entry.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
Florida teachers can get a FREE “Study Pass” that is good for unlimited visits to SeaWorld Orlando through the end of the calendar year. Parking and other discounts are not included. To be eligible you must have a valid Florida teaching certificate and be employed as a classroom teacher. To receive a Study Pass, present your Florida teaching certificate, a photo ID and a paycheck stub from the last 30 days at a ticket window. Click here for more details. Thanks to Nora G and Sandy G for info.
If you plan to visit both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $195.96 per adult or $185.32 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- New!For a limited time, you can purchase a SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Ticket that provides one day of admission to each park for $105.44 per adult or child (ages 3 and up)! You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Expires 5/15/14.
- SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Length of Stay Ticket provides unlimited admission to both parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens!
- Undercover Tourist, a very reliable ticket broker, sells the SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Length of Stay (also called combo ticket) at a significant discount: save $10+ per ticket. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices.
- You can also order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website for $137.39 per adult or $128.87 per child (ages 3-9), including tax. (Note that tax is lower when purchased from SeaWorld instead of Busch Gardens.)
If you plan to visit both SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $149.09 per adult or $135.24 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- New!For a limited time, you can purchase a SeaWorld/Aquatica Ticket that provides one day of admission to each park for $105.44 per adult or child (ages 3 and up)! You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Expires 2/28/14.
- SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket provides unlimited admission to both parks for up to 14 consecutive days.
- Undercover Tourist, a very reliable ticket broker, sells the SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket at a significant discount: save $10+ per ticket. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices.
- You can also order the SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket from the SeaWorld Orlando website for $126.74 per adult or $121.41 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
If you plan to visit SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be $243.89 per adult or $221.52 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- SeaWorld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket provides unlimited admission to all three parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens! You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld website for $158.69 per adult or $153.36 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $20 more you can add unlimited admission Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
[New]If you’re planning to visit SeaWorld, Legoland and the Kennedy Space Center, or want to explore a little more of Florida with visits to Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Miami and more, you may want to consider the Go Orlando Card or Go Select Orlando Pass. Cards includes admission to 49 attractions, 20% discounts are frequently available, and MouseSavers get up to $11 off with special promo codes!
Planning a “grand tour” of Orlando? Be sure to consider the Orlando FlexTicket, which includes admission to SeaWorld plus several other attractions.
A SeaWorld admission ticket is required to access this meal and is not included in the meal price.
- AAA members can save 10% on Dine with Shamu. Subject to change at any time.
AAA members can show their card and save 10% at select in-park dining locations. Subject to change at any time.
The cheapest way is to take the city bus to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World. The bus is #50 and the fare is $1.75 each way. Be sure to ask the driver to let you off at the front gate of SeaWorld, and ask where to pick up the return bus (also #50). For schedules and further details, visit GoLynx.com.
There are two places where you can catch the city bus at Disney World:
- Ticket and Transportation Center – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 37 minutes, stopping at Downtown Disney along the way.
- Downtown Disney – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 20 minutes. The stop for the Lynx buses is in the overflow parking lot on the far west side of Downtown Disney. If you are arriving at Downtown Disney on a Disney bus, get off at the Pleasure Island stop and walk through the West Side toward Cirque du Soleil, then around the right (north) side of the Cirque building.
MouseSavers.com reader Lois B reports in February 2012, “We took the Disney bus from the All Star Music Resort to Downtown Disney. Since Pleasure Island did not open until 11:00 that morning, the Disney bus dropped us at the only stop at 8:30 am at Downtown Disney which was at the Marketplace. The Disney bus driver was very helpful and showed us where to walk down the street and cross the road to get to the city (Lynx) bus stop for Bus 50. It was about a city block’s worth of walking. The bus was $2.00 per person. The meter took bills and coins but would not give any change back. So, for instance, there were 3 of us and it cost $6.00 so we put in a $5 and $1 bill. If we had only had a $10 bill or two $5 bills, we could have used that, but we would not have received $4 back. This may be common knowledge to most people, but since we live out in the country, we never ride city buses and had no idea about any of this — just glad we had made a point of carrying a lot of small bills for tips, etc.”
Rent a Car
Another option is to rent a car for one day. Click on the link to learn more about how to do this. You can get a one-day rental for as little as $30 plus tax and this option gives you tons more flexibility.
MouseSavers.com reader Lisa H reports in December 2007, “We wanted to go to SeaWorld and found Mears has a shuttle for $16 round trip per person. We were picked up right at [our Disney] resort.”
You can take a taxi to SeaWorld from Disney World for around $30 each way, plus tip.
If you’d like to stay near SeaWorld Orlando, SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld and Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at Seaworld are two reasonably-priced hotel choices that are extremely close to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove. These two “sister” hotels are located next to each other and offer complimentary breakfast and high-speed internet, plus free transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando. SpringHill Suites offers oversized rooms called “studio suites,” with a living area separated from the bed(s) by a privacy wall. Fairfield Inn & Suites has standard rooms, studios and some 1-bedroom suites.
These hotels are SeaWorld Orlando Official Hotel Partners, which means guests can get complimentary Quick Queue passes, which provide unlimited front of the line access to these SeaWorld attractions: Manta, Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Wild Arctic, Paddle Boats and Skytower. However, each hotel has only a limited supply of Quick Queue passes, so be sure to ask at the front desk at check-in how you can arrange to receive some. In addition, these partner hotels offer early entry to SeaWorld on select days in peak season.