Disney Discounts for UK and Ireland Visitors
LAST UPDATE: 7/11/15
Considering a Disney holiday from the UK or Ireland? On this page you can find special Disney discounts for UK and Ireland visitors. Here you’ll find useful details and links for savings on your next holiday to Disneyland Resort Paris, Walt Disney World Florida, Disneyland California and more.
Whenever new UK Disney discounts become available that are specific to visitors from the British Isles, we post them on this page.
Even when there are no UK-specific offers, almost all of the Disney and Universal travel discounts on MouseSavers.com are available to anyone, regardless of nationality. People from around the world visit this site and use the information provided to save money.
- Walt Disney World Holiday Deals for UK & Ireland Visitors
- Walt Disney World Tickets for Visitors from the UK & Ireland
- Disney Cruise Line for Visitors from the UK & Ireland
- Disneyland Resort Paris Holiday Deals for UK & Ireland Visitors
- Disneyland California Vacations for Residents of the UK & Ireland
- Useful Information for Visitors from the UK & Ireland
Book a 2016 package that includes a FREE Dining Plan for selected arrivals 1st January – 15th March 2016 and 3rd April – 30th November 2016. Stays are subject to room availability. You must stay for at least 5 nights and include at least a 14-day Ultimate ticket to qualify. Other restrictions apply – see site for details.
When you book a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort, you get a FREE standard Disney Dining Plan, which offers one table-service meal and one quick-service meal each day, plus one snack and a refillable mug to use at your resort. And if you stay at either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs resorts, you get 30% off the rack rate in addition to the FREE dining plan!
When you book a Moderate resort, you get a FREE Quick Service Dining Plan, which offers two quick-service meals each day, plus one snack and a refillable mug to use at your resort.
When you book a Value resort, you get a FREE breakfast for each day of your stay. This offers one quick-service meal each day. In the past they’ve let people use this credit any time, not just breakfast, and in fact you could use three days’ credits in the same day to have three meals, but it’s not clear whether that will continue in the future.
Any of the FREE plans (including breakfast) can be upgraded to a higher-level plan, including the Deluxe Dining Plan, by paying the cost difference. Current UK dining plan prices are below, but be aware the prices can and do change from time to time as the exchange rates change:
- Breakfast: £11.99 adults (10+), £4.99 children (3-9)
- Quick Service: £28.99 adults (10+), £11.99 children (3-9)
- Standard: £41.99 adults (10+), £13.99 children (3-9)
- Deluxe: £73.99 adults (10+), £20.99 children (3-9)
So for example, if you want to upgrade from the Breakfast to the Standard Dining Plan, you’ll pay £30 per adult and £9 per child, per night. Be aware that the Deluxe Dining Plan is a truly massive amount of food if you use every credit; upgrade to it only if you’re a Scottish Highland Games champion or eat like one.
If you book this offer by 20th October 2015, you get additional bonuses:
- $100 Disney gift card (per booking)
- A 14-day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-day ticket, per guest (£6 savings per person). You can also optionally include a 21-day Ultimate Ticket, but it’s not discounted.
Book by 3rd November 2015.
UK visitors get 30% off rack rates at either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs resorts for stays from 1st January 2016 through 31st December 2016. There is no minimum stay, but if you stay 5 nights or more and meet the other requirements, you can combine this offer with the Free Dining offer, for really eye-popping savings. Other restrictions apply – see site for details.
We have charts of 2015 rack rates (in dollars) for these hotels: Saratoga Springs or Old Key West. 2016 rates are not yet out, but it appears that Disney UK is pricing their packages based on the rates for 2015.
We have stayed at both of these Deluxe Villa resorts, and while they’re some of the further ones from the parks, the Disney transportation system works very well, and each of them has its own dedicated bus service that is not shared with any other resort. Both resorts have studios that are more like a Deluxe hotel room as well as 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom villas that have a full kitchen and living room. The rooms at Old Key West are among the largest at Walt Disney World. They are both quiet, peaceful respites from the madness in the theme parks. Both are quite near each other, and near Downtown Disney, which has a wide variety of food and entertainment options. You can take a boat from either resort to Downtown Disney, or walk if you’re in the mood.
Book by 3rd November 2015.
Walt Disney World UK Ticket Offers
2015 Regular UK Ticket Prices (may change with exchange rates):
- 2-day Ticket: £136 adults (10+), £127 children (3-9). Please note: this ticket is for 1 park per day (i.e. NO park hopping) and includes 1 round of golf at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Round must start prior to 4:00 pm.
- 7-day Ultimate Ticket: £289 adults (10+), £269 children (3-9)
- 14-day Ultimate Ticket: £299 adults (10+), £279 children (3-9)
- 21-day Ultimate Ticket: £315 adults (10+), £295 children (3-9)
2016 Regular UK Ticket Prices (may change with exchange rates):
- 7-day Ultimate Ticket: £303 adults (10+), £288 children (3-9)
- 14-day Ultimate Ticket: £314 adults (10+), £294 children (3-9)
- 21-day Ultimate Ticket: £334 adults (10+), £314 children (3-9)
2015 tickets’ first use must be on or before 31st December 2015. 2016 tickets’ first use must be on or before 31st December 2016. All 2-, 7- and 14-day tickets expire 14 days after first use. 21-day tickets expire 21 days after first use. Note that UK visitors can purchase US tickets from any vendor they wish (though the reverse is not generally true). For certain trips US tickets may be a better deal, depending on the current pricing and exchange rates.
All adult tickets purchased for arrivals 1st January 2016 – 31st December 2016 include FREE Memory Maker – see site for details. Book by 31st December 2016.
When you book a 5-night or longer stay at a Disney hotel for select dates in 2015 and 2016, you can add a 2015 or 2016 Ultimate 14-Day ticket for the price of a 7-day! Applicable to arrivals between 1st January 2015 and 31st December 2016, subject to availability. Restrictions apply – see site for details.
Book by 31st December 2015.
- Click here to book a vacation package that includes a 2015 or 2016 14-day Ultimate Ticket for the price of 7.
The best and easiest way to book any Walt Disney World holiday offers that are specific to UK visitors is to go online to the UK Walt Disney Travel Company website.
All hotel and ticket packages booked with UK Walt Disney Travel Company website for a minimum 5 nights include a variety of discounts for dining and merchandise.
Plus, if you book a hotel and ticket package with accommodations in a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll also receive special Preferred Fireworks viewing. Each guest receives one voucher to take advantage of special Preferred Fireworks viewing areas for Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot.
Or stay at a Good Neighbour hotel or at an Orlando Villa and receive a Kids Eat Free Card. For each child aged 11 and under accompanied by a full-paying adult, you will receive one card valid for 90 days from first use at over 100 restaurants in the Orlando and Kissimmee area. Terms and conditions apply. See site for details.
The Disney specialist travel agency we recommend, Small World Vacations, gladly works with clients around the globe. They have many clients from the UK and Ireland. Unfortunately they cannot book UK-specific offers, but they can book American Walt Disney World offers for UK visitors (and visitors from other countries), and in some cases those are a better deal. It’s also worth noting that the US vacation package offers have much more advantageous cancellation and change policies than the UK holiday package offers.
- To book a US Walt Disney World vacation package offer, we recommend Small World Vacations, which gives you full service, including a personal travel agent you can contact by phone. Best of all, it costs you nothing to use them!
Expedia.co.uk is always worth a look and frequently offers great Orlando holiday deals for UK residents.
- Click here to see current Orlando holiday offers from Expedia.
UK Website for Disney Cruise Line
Want to learn more about Disney cruises? Now there’s a useful site listing the latest Disney Cruise Line deals for UK visitors, plus a Freephone number (0808 168 9559) you can call to learn more and book your cruise!
- Use Freephone number 0808 168 9559 to learn more.
- Click here to visit the UK website for Disney Cruise Line.
Small World Vacations
The Disney specialist travel agency we recommend, Small World Vacations, gladly works with clients around the globe. They have many clients from the UK and Ireland. Unfortunately they cannot book UK-specific offers, but sometimes the American offers for Disney Cruise Line are a better deal. UK visitors can book the US offers for Disney Cruise Line through this agency.
- To book a US Disney Cruise Line offer, we recommend Small World Vacations, which gives you full service, including a personal travel agent you can contact by phone. Best of all, it costs you nothing to use them!
Small World Vacations
The Disney specialist travel agency we recommend, Small World Vacations, gladly works with clients around the globe. They have many clients from the UK and Ireland. There are no special offers at Disneyland California for UK visitors, but you can book the US offers for Disneyland California.
- To book a US Disneyland vacation package offer, we recommend Small World Vacations, which gives you full service, including a personal travel agent you can contact by phone. Best of all, it costs you nothing to use them!
Adventures by Disney
One of the Adventures by Disney holiday packages, “Backstage Magic,” includes a stay at Disneyland as well as visits to Disney’s El Capitan Theatre, The Jim Henson Company Studios, Walt Disney Imagineering and lots of other Southern California fun. Backstage Magic is a 5-night/6-day vacation that focuses on Southern California, with 3 of those nights spent at the Disneyland Resort.
This package is ideal for first-time visitors to California who want to see more than just Disneyland. It is especially suitable for those who are not comfortable with driving the California freeways, since all of the ground transportation from place to place is provided by Disney.
- To book an Adventures by Disney holiday package, we recommend Small World Vacations, which gives you full service, including a personal travel agent you can contact by phone. Best of all, it costs you nothing to use them!
Terminology on This Site
Some companies we mention on this site may not ship outside the US, or may not offer special deals outside the US. A few only allow those with a US address to sign up for their programs.
Prices are given in US dollars, unless otherwise noted.
Be aware that we generally use the American format when abbreviating dates: for example, 3/4/14 indicates 4 March 2014.