Enterprise Rental Car Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 10/7/15
Looking for an Enterprise car rental coupon or discount? On this page we’ve compiled Enterprise rental car discounts, codes, and coupons that can potentially save you a hundred dollars or more on a one-week Enterprise car rental!
To see codes and coupons for other rental car companies, plus general advice about renting a car, click here.
Enterprise is primarily focused on providing temporary cars for people whose own cars are being repaired. It has a secondary focus on low-end leisure rentals.
MouseSavers.com founder Mary Waring has ended up with some absolutely filthy cars when renting from Enterprise in the past. She’ll never forget the gum on the passenger seat, or the 12-inch-diameter mystery stain on the driver’s seat on a different rental. However, her most recent (2011) rental from Enterprise was adequate. It was not super-clean and it was the lowest-end version of the model, but it wasn’t a junker, either.
If you’re just looking for a cheap rental car, rates at Enterprise are often very competitive, especially in Southern California, where this company is a major player.
- Locations for Disney World, Disneyland and Aulani
- Enterprise Plus and Emerald Club
- Discounted Rentals from Undercover Tourist
- Enterprise Discounts, Codes and Coupons
Walt Disney World (Orlando, Florida)
Enterprise is located on airport property in Orlando. You can just walk right out to the garage to pick up your car.
Disneyland (Anaheim, California)
Enterprise is located on airport property in Orange County, CA (SNA).
Enterprise has a regular shuttle at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Disney’s Aulani Resort (Oahu, Hawaii)
Enterprise is located on property at the Honolulu airport (HNL). You’ll take a short shuttle ride to the rental car lot.
Enterprise has a frequent-renter program called Enterprise Plus. With this program you pre-register your credit card number and driver’s license number, which can speed your check-in at the airport. Sometimes they will email Enterprise Plus members with special promotions.
If you are a member of National Rental Car’s Emerald Club, you can use your Emerald Club membership at Enterprise (because Enterprise owns National), though you won’t be able to choose your car as you do at National.
We’ve been recommending Undercover Tourist for years as a great source for attraction tickets. They’re an exceptionally reliable company, and have excellent customer service. We can’t say enough good things about them. Click here to read more about why we recommend them.
Undercover Tourist now offers fantastic deals on Enterprise car rentals!
Their rates are often the best rates you can find, anywhere. The catch is that you have to buy an attraction ticket in order to get their special rates. However, you can buy any ticket they offer, at any price, to qualify for the car rental discount. In many cases, the savings are large enough that it’s worth it to buy an inexpensive ticket (some of them are as little as $10) just to get the discounted car rental. The car does not need to be rented in Orlando – they offer rates nationwide!
- Click here to check out Undercover Tourist’s great car rental rates! (You must first add at least one ticket to the cart, and then the “add a rental car option” will appear when you view the shopping cart.)
- Warehouse clubs such as Costco and BJ’s Wholesale Club may offer discounts on Enterprise to their members. If you are a member, see the store for specific codes.
- USAA is another source of Enterprise discounts for its members. In addition to discounts of up to 5%, you get extra rental benefits, including specialized insurance coverage and no additional driver fee if the additional driver is your spouse or other USAA member. And because of its connection to the military, USAA’s agreement with Enterprise waives the “young driver fee” for rentals to people ages 21-24. Click here for full details and a special rental link (note that you must be a member to reach this page).
- Look in your local Sunday newspaper – Enterprise coupons sometimes are attached to the weekly TV listing included in Sunday papers. We have seen this in several cities around the country.