Aquatica Orlando Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 5/9/16 Aquatica is a water park run by SeaWorld Orlando that opened in early March 2008. Check below for the latest Aquatica discounts, coupons, and offers.
Aquatica is located along International Drive in Orlando, across the street from SeaWorld Orlando and its sister theme park, Discovery Cove. This 59-acre water park includes wave pools, lazy river rides, eight-lane racing slides, interactive water play areas and 36 waterslides, including a 300-foot-long enclosed waterslide that plunges riders down a 42-foot drop and through a lagoon populated by black-and-white Commerson’s dolphins.
If you need tickets to Aquatica and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice.
- Aquatica Gate Prices
- Aquatica Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Aquatica
Regular one-day admission is $60.75 for adults and $55.38 for kids (ages 3-9), tax included.
Parking is $13 for cars and motorcycles; $17 for an RV. Preferred Parking is seasonally priced and can be reserved online.
- Aquatica Website
- Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Deals
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- AAA Discount
- Florida Resident Discounts
- Hilton HHonors
- Aeroplan Miles
The Aquatica website lists various ticket options, most of which are available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Occasionally there are options available only on the Aquatica website and we will list them here.
- New!Get 50% Off Weekday Tickets to Aquatica Orlando! You must visit by 6/3/16. These tickets are available with advance purchase online only. This pass is available on the Aquatica website.
- Aquatica offers a 1 year Pass that allows unlimited entry to the park. The Pass costs $102.24 for ages 3-up, or $96.92 for age 65+, tax included. The pass includes access to special events, complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages and merchandise. This pass is available on the Aquatica website.
If you visit Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing a multi-park annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando for 1 or 2 years with no blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
Passes are available in 1 or 2-year increments for SeaWorld Orlando + Aquatica Orlando, and for SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando. When you purchase a multi-park pass, the same benefits of unlimited admission etc., apply. Make sure you check the Offer Details to take advantage of everything the pass includes!
- A multi-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass costs $255.60 tax included.
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Aquatica tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Aquatica tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Aquatica tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Click here to go directly to Aquatica tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they sometimes include Aquatica tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
If you are a member of AAA or CAA, some Auto Club offices have deals on Aquatica Orlando tickets. Check with your local office or visit your regional website.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for Aquatica/SeaWorld tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
- 2 Park Tickets – Aquatica + SeaWorld
- 3 Park Tickets – Aquatica + SeaWorld + Busch Gardens
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica
- Go Select Orlando Pass
- Orlando FlexTicket
You can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $149.09 per adult or $135.24 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- SeaWorld/Aquatica 2-Park tickets are available for $105.44 per person (ages 3+) including tax on the Aquatica Orlando website. This ticket is valid for one year from date of purchase and includes one single day admission to each park.
- SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket provides unlimited admission to both parks for up to 14 consecutive days.
- You can order the SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket from the SeaWorld Orlando website for $134.19 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
If you plan to visit Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be $261.99 per adult or $256.67 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- Undercover Tourist sells a SeaWorld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica combo ticket that includes one visit to each park for $126.98. You’ll save $49 off the gate costs with this ticket. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $25 more you can add unlimited admission Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include the 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Click here to check their prices. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
If you know you want to visit other attractions in addition to the SeaWorld Parks, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just click on the pass name.
The Go Select Orlando Pass allows you to build-your-own pass with only those attractions you want to visit and is good for 30 days from first use. The Go Select Orlando pass offers more than 40 different attractions to choose from, and includes Aquatica, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Legoland, and the Kennedy Space Center as options.
Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
Select where you want to go from dozens of attractions and build your own custom pass. You’ll save at least 20% off gate prices when you select 2 or more attractions, you have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.