Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts and Deals – Tampa Bay
LAST UPDATE: 5/13/15
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is located about an hour and a half from Orlando. It runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest Busch Gardens ticket discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to Busch Gardens and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice.
- Busch Gardens Gate Prices
- Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Other Deals
Regular one-day admission is $101.65 for adults and kids (ages 3+), tax included. Note that all regular paid admissions include FREE transportation between Orlando and Tampa Bay.
1-Year Annual Pass (365 days’ admission, free parking, discounts on additional admissions, merchandise and food) is $166.92 for kids and adults (3-64), $158.36 for seniors (65+), tax included.
Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Busch Gardens Website
- Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- Southwest Airlines Discount
- AAA Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Residents
- Canadian Residents
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Hilton HHonors
- Air Miles
Be sure to check the Busch Gardens website for current special offers. Note: If you’re purchasing tickets for Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, purchase your tickets through the SeaWorld site links below— you’ll save a little bit because the tax rate is lower.
- New!Save $10 and get an extra day FREE when you purchase an Any Day Ticket online! Cost is $90.95 for adults and kids (ages 3+), tax included. You can find this ticket on the Busch Gardens website. Second visit must occur within 7 days of first visit.
- Save $20 on a 1-day weekday (Monday-Friday) admission to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens website.
- Buy a one-day admission at $101.65 for adults or $96.30 for kids (ages 3-9), tax included, plus get FREE all day dining with the Play and Dine ticket (up to $32.99 value) at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens website.
If you visit Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and the SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to Busch Gardens for 1 or 2 years with no blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
Passes are available in 1 or 2-year increments for Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Tampa + Adventure Island, Busch Gardens Tampa + SeaWorld Orlando, and for all three major parks with the SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando Annual Pass. When you purchase a multi-park pass, the same benefits of unlimited admission etc., apply. Make sure you check the Offer Details to take advantage of everything the pass includes!
(Tax is slightly less if you purchase your multi-park tickets on the SeaWorld website.)
- A Busch Gardens Tampa Annual Pass costs $166.92 tax included, available on the Busch Gardens website.
- A 2-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa 1-Year Annual Pass pass costs $217.26 tax included, on the SeaWorld website.
- A multi-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass pass costs $255.60 tax included, on the SeaWorld website.
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Busch Gardens tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Busch Gardens tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Busch Gardens tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Click here to go directly to Busch Gardens tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they frequently include Busch Gardens tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
Show your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card at the ticket booth and get 20% off a one-day admission. Limit 4 admissions per card. It is FREE to join Rapid Rewards, and you can get your membership number instantly when you sign up on the Southwest website. Hit the print button when it pops up. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will accept a computer printout of your Rapid Rewards card (you don’t have to wait for the plastic one to arrive in the mail). Although this offer disappeared from the Southwest website in late 2009, it was still valid in 2013.
- In Advance: Auto Club South offers its members a discount on Busch Gardens Tampa Bay admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
- At the Gate: Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $5 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Through 12/31/15, members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.herosalute.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents who purchase tickets through the Busch Gardens website get special discounts. Select the tab ‘Florida Resident Offers’ to view tickets options. Purchases are limited to credit card billing addresses with a Florida zip code. Resident ID is required at point of park entry. Make sure you compare resident pricing with the general public on-line pricing; some general public discounts are better than those offered for residents.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for free Busch Gardens Tampa Bay tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
Thanks to Dawn N for info.
- 2 Park Tickets – Busch Gardens + SeaWorld or Aquatica or Adventure Island
- 3 Park Tickets – Busch Gardens + SeaWorld + Aquatica
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes Busch Gardens, SeaWorld & Aquatica
- Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
- Orlando FlexTicket
- Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Other Deals
If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $202.83 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- SeaWorld Orlando/Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for $99 tickets are available on the SeaWorld Orlando website! Total price per ticket is $105.43 (tax included). This ticket is valid one year from purchase, and includes one single-day visit to each park.
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Length of Stay Ticket provides unlimited admission to both parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens! You can also order this ticket on the SeaWorld Orlando website for $149.10 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. (Note that tax is lower when purchased from SeaWorld instead of Busch Gardens.)
- New!MouseSavers Have a Blast in Orlando Pass costs $119 for adults and children, and gives you one visit to SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens, and FunSpot America, home of Orlando’s only wooden rollercoaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, game arcade and more. This pass is available for a limited time. Click here for details or to purchase this pass.
Adventure Island is a 30-acre seasonal water park located in Tampa. The season runs from mid-March to early September (dates may change slightly annually). If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $151.94 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay/Adventure Island for $99 tickets are available with the Any 2 Days for $99 ticket on the Busch Gardens website for $105.93 (tax included.
If you plan to visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be $261.99 per adult or $256.67 per child (ages 3-9), including tax.
- Undercover Tourist sells a Busch Gardens/SeaWorld/Aquatica combo ticket that includes one visit to each park for $116.31. You’ll save $59 off the gate costs with this ticket! Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
- Busch Gardens/SeaWorld/Aquatica Length of Stay ticket provides unlimited admission to all three parks for up to 14 consecutive days. This ticket includes FREE transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens! You can order this ticket on the SeaWorld website for $166.14 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $25 more you can add unlimited admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include the 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Click here to check their prices. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
If you know you want to visit other attractions in addition to the SeaWorld Parks, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just click on the pass name.
The Go Select Orlando Pass allows you to build-your-own pass with only those attractions you want to visit and is good for 30 days from first use. The Go Select Orlando pass offers more than 40 different attractions to choose from, and includes Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Legoland, and the Kennedy Space Center as options. MouseSavers.com readers get a special coupon code for Go Select and Value Package passes.
Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
Select where you want to go from dozens of attractions and build your own custom pass. You’ll save at least 20% off gate prices when you select 2 or more attractions, and MouseSavers readers get an extra $10 off their purchase of $300 or more with a special code. You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Go Select Orlando Pass can include Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Legoland, and the Kennedy Space Center as options as well as more than 35 other attractions.
New!Go Select Orlando Pass Value Packages
You’ll save the most money with Go Select Orlando Pass Value Packages that group several attractions for one low price. For a limited time, Go Card USA / Smart Destinations is offering several terrific extra value packages for Orlando attractions exclusively for MouseSavers readers. All of these passes include SeaWorld Orlando, and these value passes are an even better deal than you’d get with the same attractions on a Go Select Orlando Pass.
- Click here to check out these specially discounted passes! Passes include SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Center and other attraction combinations!
Planning a “grand tour” of Orlando and vicinity? Be sure to consider the Orlando FlexTicket Plus, which includes admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (including round-trip transportation to Tampa Bay from Orlando) plus Universal Studios and several other attractions.
If you are staying in Tampa for several days, you may want to consider the brand new Tampa Bay CityPASS. You can purchase the pass by clicking here. The pass costs $105.93 (ages 10+) and $89.88 (ages 3-9) including tax, and saves up to 49% the cost of admissions purchased separately. The pass is valid for 9 days from first use. The Tampa Bay CityPASS includes:
- Busch Gardens ® Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Chihuly Collection OR Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
The Florida Aquarium, near Busch Gardens, is home to some 20,000 sea creatures, including sharks, otters, penguins, lemurs and alligators. Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, rated No. 1 in the nation by Parents magazine in 2009, is home to another 1,000 animals, ranging from manatees and koalas to elephants, tigers, orangutans and more.