SeaWorld Orlando Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 6/28/16
SeaWorld Orlando runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest SeaWorld Orlando discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to SeaWorld and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice.
- SeaWorld Gate Prices
- SeaWorld Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include SeaWorld
- Other Deals
- Getting to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World
- SeaWorld Orlando Area Hotels
Regular one-day admission is $105.68 for guests (ages 3 and up), tax included.
1 Year Annual Pass (365 days’ admission, free parking, discounts on additional admissions, merchandise and food) is $178.92 for adults, seniors (65+) and kids (3-9), tax included.
Parking costs $17 for cars and motorcycles, $22 for RVs. Preferred parking available for $22.00. Platinum Annual Pass members receive complimentary preferred parking. 1 year and 2 year Annual Pass members can park in general lots for free, and pay only $5.00 for preferred parking.
- SeaWorld Website
- SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- Publix Supermarket Discount
- AAA Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Residents
- Canadian Residents
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Hilton HHonors
- IHG Rewards Club
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- Air Miles
- Florida Teachers FREE Study Pass
Be sure to check the SeaWorld Orlando website for current special offers.
- Save $30 on a 1-day admission ticket! Get single day tickets to SeaWorld Orlando for $73.49 (tax included). Tickets must be purchased and used by 9/5/16. You can find this pass on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
- Choose Your Adventure pass saves you $30 on 1-day admission plus for an additional $30 you can add an additional visit to Seaworld or a visit to Busch Gardens. You can find this pass on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Cost is $73.49 (tax included) for adult and child passes. Offer ends 9/5/16.
If you visit the SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 1 or 2 years with no blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
Passes are available in 1 or 2-year increments for SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando + Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa, and for all three parks with the SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando Annual Pass. When you purchase a multi-park pass, the same benefits of unlimited admission etc., apply. Make sure you check the Offer Details to take advantage of everything the pass includes!
- A SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass costs $178.92 tax included.
- A 2-park SeaWorld Orlando + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass costs $204.48 tax included.
- A 2-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa 1-Year Annual Pass pass costs $230.04 tax included.
- A multi-park SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass pass costs $268.38 tax included.
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells SeaWorld tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for SeaWorld tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted SeaWorld tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Click here to go directly to SeaWorld tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they frequently include SeaWorld tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
Publix supermarkets in Orlando carry discounted SeaWorld Orlando tickets. If you live near a Publix in Florida, be sure to check the gift card display for any current ticket offers. Thanks to Frances A, Jill V, Wayne P and Jeff G for info.
- AAA members can save on SeaWorld Orlando admission when buying tickets online. Visit aaa.com/seaworld for details.
- Members of Auto Club South can get a discount on SeaWorld Orlando admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
At the Gate
Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $3 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Through 12/31/16, members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.wavesofhonor.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents sometimes enjoy special discounts, which can be purchased on the SeaWorld Orlando website. When there are resident offers a filter for Resident Offers will show on the “Browse All Tickets” page. Resident ID is required at point of park entry.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
You can use Rapid Rewards points to purchase a single-day ticket on the Rapid Rewards site. Cost is 10,331 points for one single-day ticket.
Readers report that Canadians can redeem Air Miles for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Thanks to Dawn N for info.
Florida teachers can get a FREE “Study Pass” that is good for unlimited visits to SeaWorld Orlando through the end of the calendar year. Parking and other discounts are not included. To be eligible you must have a valid Florida teaching certificate and be employed as a classroom teacher. To receive a Study Pass, present your Florida teaching certificate, a photo ID and a paycheck stub from the last 30 days at a ticket window. Click here for more details. Thanks to Nora G and Sandy G for info.
- 2 Park Tickets – SeaWorld + Busch Gardens or Aquatica
- 3 Park Tickets – SeaWorld + Busch Gardens + Aquatica
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica
- Go Orlando Card or Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
- Orlando FlexTicket
If you plan to visit both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Aquatica, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be as much as $211.36 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
- 2 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available for $105.44 (tax included) per person. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for two visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 2 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- 2 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
If you plan to visit SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be as much as $272.07 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
- 3 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available for $116.85 (tax included) per person. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for three visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 3 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- Unlimited Visits and Free Parking tickets for SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are available for $148.04 (tax included) per person on the SeaWorld Orlando website. This ticket provides unlimited admission to the parks for 14 days from first use.
- 3 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $25 more you can add unlimited admission Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include the 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Click here to check their prices. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
If you know you want to visit other attractions in addition to the SeaWorld Parks, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just click on the pass name.
If you’re planning to visit SeaWorld, Legoland and the Kennedy Space Center, or want to explore a little more of Florida with visits to Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Miami and more, you may want to consider the Go Orlando Card or Go Select Orlando Pass. Cards include admission to 35+ attractions, extra discounts are frequently available, and MouseSavers get up to $25 off with special promo codes!
Go Orlando Card & Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
Go Orlando Card
The Go Orlando Card is an all-inclusive pass that allows you to visit as many attractions as you want within a set number of days (usually 3 to 7 days). You pay one discount price for the number of days you choose. These work well if you are visiting at least two major attractions plus some less expensive attractions. The more attractions you visit, the more you save.
- Go Orlando Card includes admission to over 35 Florida attractions and comes in 2- through 7-day increments. If you want to fit in as much as you can using one simple pass for one price, consider this all-inclusive pass. Extra discounts are frequently available and MouseSavers readers get an extra $25 off their purchase of $225 or more. Go Orlando Cards do not automatically include SeaWorld. You can add a SeaWorld Any Day ticket at checkout for $84.14 per person ($20 less than the gate price). This pass includes Legoland, Kennedy Space Center, Boggy Creek Airboat Tour, WonderWorks Orlando, Gatorland, Titanic: The Experience, the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum and more.
Build Your Own Orlando Passes
Select where you want to go from dozens of attractions and build your own custom pass. You’ll save at 15-20% off gate prices when you select 2 or more attractions. You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Build Your Own Orlando passes may offer a better deal than the Go Orlando Card if you know exactly where you want to go, or have more time to explore the Orlando area’s many attractions. The Build Your Own Orlando pass includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Legoland, and the Kennedy Space Center as options as well as more than 40 other attractions.
A SeaWorld admission ticket is required to access this meal and is not included in the meal price.
- AAA members can save 10% on Dine with Shamu. Subject to change at any time.
AAA members can show their card and save 10% at select in-park dining locations. Subject to change at any time.
The cheapest way is to take the city bus to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World. The bus is #50 and the fare is $2.00 each way. Be sure to ask the driver to let you off at the front gate of SeaWorld, because the normal bus stop is a bit of a walk to the front gates, but the drivers will stop as close to SeaWorld as possible on request. Before you get off the bus, ask where to pick up the return bus (also #50). For schedules and further details, visit GoLynx.com.
There are two places where you can catch the city bus at Disney World:
- Ticket and Transportation Center – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 37 minutes, stopping at Disney Springs along the way.
- Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney) – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 20 minutes. There is a stop for the Lynx buses in the overflow parking lot on the far west side of Disney Springs, past the Cirque Du Soleil theater. Alternatively on the other end of Disney Springs there’s a stop on Buena Vista Drive, across the street near the intersection with Hotel Plaza Boulevard.
MouseSavers.com reader Lois B reports in February 2012, “We took the Disney bus from the All Star Music Resort to Disney Springs. Since Pleasure Island did not open until 11:00 that morning, the Disney bus dropped us at the only stop at 8:30 am at Disney Springs which was at the Marketplace. The Disney bus driver was very helpful and showed us where to walk down the street and cross the road to get to the city (Lynx) bus stop for Bus 50. It was about a city block’s worth of walking. The bus was $2.00 per person. The meter took bills and coins but would not give any change back. So, for instance, there were 3 of us and it cost $6.00 so we put in a $5 and $1 bill. If we had only had a $10 bill or two $5 bills, we could have used that, but we would not have received $4 back. This may be common knowledge to most people, but since we live out in the country, we never ride city buses and had no idea about any of this — just glad we had made a point of carrying a lot of small bills for tips, etc.”
Rent a Car
Another option is to rent a car for one day. Click on the link to learn more about how to do this. You can get a one-day rental for as little as $30 plus tax and this option gives you tons more flexibility. Driving to SeaWorld is very easy – take I-4 East and one or two exits away there will be signs telling you to exit for SeaWorld. Follow the signs and they will lead you directly to the parking entrance. Your hotel can give you specific instructions for how to get to I-4, or there are road signs on all the major Walt Disney World routes that will direct you.
The Mears shuttle offers scheduled, shared shuttle service between Disney World and SeaWorld that operates a few times each day for $20 per person (plus tip) round trip. Mears is a reliable company which runs Disney’s Magical Express and the taxi services that service Walt Disney World. For 3 people or fewer this option is typically cheaper than a taxi or limo, but it can be inconvenient due to the time schedule, which is not flexible. The shuttle will make multiple stops around Walt Disney World before heading to SeaWorld. You cannot book the shuttle one-way and they will not carry any luggage larger than a daypack or purse. To book the Mears SeaWorld shuttle you must call Mears directly at (407) 423-5566; they do not offer any kind of online booking for this service.
Taxi or Car Service
You can take a taxi to SeaWorld from Disney World for about $20-$35 each way plus tip, depending on traffic and where you leave from. You can also book a chartered limo, sedan, or van. Usually a chartered sedan will be fairly competitive in price with a taxi. With chartered cars you know the price up front, unlike a taxi where the price varies with traffic and depending on the specific route the driver chooses. On the other hand, there are always taxis available immediately at both parks, whereas with a chartered sedan you’ll need to schedule a time to be picked up. Most limo services will pick you up earlier or later if you find that you get tired or you need more time to see everything, but it depends on them having a car and driver available.
Embassy Suites Orlando (International Drive South) is our top choice. It’s conveniently located in the heart of International Drive, just a quick 7-9 minute drive to SeaWorld. The hotel offers FREE scheduled shuttle service to Universal, SeaWorld and the Walt Disney World parks if you’d rather not drive. In addition, the hotel is located on the I-Ride Trolley route, which gives you access to a wide variety of restaurants, shopping and other entertainment options.
Spacious two-room suites range from 452 – 493 square feet and feature a separate living room with a sofa bed and private bedroom with two double beds or one king bed. All suites have two 32″ LCD flat-screen TVs, a wet bar with a refrigerator for your favorite snacks, a microwave and a coffee-maker. Guests receive an extensive FREE cooked-to-order hot and cold breakfast each morning, and there is a nightly reception in the atrium lobby where you will find complimentary beverages, including beer, wine, select liquors and sodas, and light snacks. Self-parking is free, and MouseSavers readers get free in-suite wireless internet and a 20% off coupon for the hotel’s Fisheye Grill restaurant. Click here to read more about what this hotel has to offer and take advantage of the MouseSavers special deal.
If the Embassy Suites International Drive South doesn’t meet your needs or is sold out, SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld and Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at Seaworld are located next to each other and offer complimentary breakfast and high-speed internet, plus free transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando. SpringHill Suites offers oversized rooms called “studio suites,” with a living area separated from the bed(s) by a privacy wall. Fairfield Inn & Suites has standard rooms, studios and some 1-bedroom suites.
These two hotels are SeaWorld Orlando Official Hotel Partners, which means guests can get complimentary Quick Queue passes, which provide limited one-time front of the line access to each of these SeaWorld attractions: Manta, Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Wild Arctic, Turtle Trek, Skytower and Anartica – Empire of the Penguin. However, each hotel has only a limited supply of Quick Queue passes, so be sure to ask at the front desk at check-in how you can arrange to receive some. In addition, these partner hotels offer early entry to SeaWorld on select days in peak season.