Go Los Angeles Card & Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass Discounts
LAST UPDATE: 6/30/16
The Go Los Angeles Card includes admission to 29 Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Valid weekdays Monday – Friday on 3, 5 and 7-day cards only.)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Discovery Science Center
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour, Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, The Huntington Library, Aquarium of the Pacific, and lots more.
- New!Get $25 off your Go Los Angeles Card order of $225 or more with MouseSavers special deal! Click here. No expiration date. This offer may end at any time.
- Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation.
- Go City Cards are also available for Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco and Washington DC! Use these links to get $25 off orders of $225 or more for any Go Card or Explorer Pass purchase!
The Go Los Angeles Card will probably save you money if you plan to do several major attractions and tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Orange County and surrounding areas within a short time. However, be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Some of the museums that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you are only visiting low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
You’ll receive a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card. Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
The Go Los Angeles Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. Universal Studios is only included with purchase of the 3-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card and is available for use Monday through Friday only – weekends are excluded as of April 1, 2016. You can visit Universal Studios Hollywood once per life of your card. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. You can use this pass for the number of days purchased over a two-week period.
|1-day Adult (13+)||$79|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$72|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$125|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$105|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$199|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$178|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$259|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$225|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$299|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$265|
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for both Los Angeles and San Diego and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass & Value Packages
If you know exactly where you want to go, you may want to check out the Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass. This build-your-own multi-attraction pass gives you discounts similar to the Go Los Angeles Card. Unlike the Go Los Angeles Card, the Go Select Pass gives you 30 days from first use to explore your preselected picks from over 36 attractions.
You’ll save 10 – 20% or more off gate prices when you select any two or more attractions and use the discount below! You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass: This build-your-own pass can include any combination of Universal Studios (weekdays only), Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Discovery Science Center, The Hollywood Museum, and lots more. Passes are good for 30 days from first use.
- You can now add 1-day at Disneyland or a 1-day Hopper pass for Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Park with roundtrip transportation from your LA area hotel to your Go Select Pass. You’ll want to make sure it’s a good deal for your party though; cost with the 15% discount is $154.70 per adult or $141.10 per child for 1-day at Disneyland, $199.75 per adult or $194.65 per child for the 1-day Hopper pass. Disneyland’s gate prices are $99 for adults (10 and older), $93 for children (3-9) and $155 for adults (10 and older), $149 for children (3-9) for a 1-day Hopper pass. The value of the roundtrip transfer will run about $45-55 per person with this option. The 1-day Disneyland / Hopper pass option is only available with build-your-own passes.
Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass Discount
- Build Your Own Los Angeles passes are already fully discounted. There are no available additional discounts at this time.
There are also prepackaged Los Angeles Value Packaged passes, such as the Southern California 4 Park Combo Pass (formerly the SoCal Theme Park Pass) that group several key attractions and offer a substantial discount on admissions.
Los Angeles Value Packaged Passes
You should compare prices with the Go Los Angeles Card– in most cases a Build Your Own pass or value packaged pass will be a better deal.
Other Go Card Discounts
- Buy a Go Los Angeles Card through aRes Travel and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above. Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at one of several specified Los Angeles area locations ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go Los Angeles Cards (usually the 2-day cards, which does NOT include Universal Studios Hollywood) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.