Go Los Angeles Card
LAST UPDATE: 4/16/14
The Go Los Angeles Card includes admission to 37 Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (3, 5 and 7-day cards only)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Discovery Science Center
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour, The Huntington Library, Aquarium of the Pacific, and lots more.
Go Los Angeles Card Discounts
- New!Get up to 15% off 3-, 5-, and 7-day Go Los Angeles Cards! 3-, 5-, and 7-day cards include admission to Universal Studios Hollywood! Sale ends 4/16/14! Use a promo code to save even more! You can now get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout!
- New!Get $11 off your Go Los Angeles Card order of $150 or more with MouseSaver’s special promo code ZMMOUSESAVERS. (Use ALL CAPS when typing the promo code!) One use per credit card. Ongoing offer.
- New!Get $20 off Go Los Angeles Card orders of $450 or more with special promo code ZMSPRING20. Limit one use per household. Limited time offer. Expiration unknown.
Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation. Simply choose the “Instant Delivery” option at checkout.
The Go Los Angeles Card will probably save you money if you plan to do several major attractions and tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Orange County and surrounding areas within a short time. However, be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Some of the museums that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you are only visiting low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
Go Los Angeles Cards are frequently on sale at 10 – 15% off. If they are not on sale now, check back in a day or two.
You’ll receive a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card. Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
The Go Los Angeles Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction.. Universal Studios is only included with purchase of the 3-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card. You can visit Universal Studios Hollywood on up to three of your valid card days. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. You can use this pass for the number of days purchased over a two-week period. It costs:
|1-day Adult (13+)||$69.99|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$62.99|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$115.99|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$87.99|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$199.99|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$164.99|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$259.99|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$209.99|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$299.99|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$239.99|
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for Los Angeles and San Diego and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Go Cards can also be purchased for Orlando, Oahu, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami. Discounts or promo codes almost always apply to all Go Card locations.
Other Go Card Discounts
- Buy a Go Los Angeles Card through aRes Travel and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above. Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at one of several specified Los Angeles area locations ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go Los Angeles Cards (usually the 2-day cards, which does NOT include Universal Studios HOllywood) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.