Go San Diego Card Discount
LAST UPDATE: 6/30/16
The Go San Diego Card gives you admission to over 43 San Diego and Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- SeaWorld San Diego (with 3-, 5- and 7-Day cards)
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- USS Midway Museum, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, Birch Aquarium, San Diego Harbor Cruises and lots more.
- New!Get $25 off your Go San Diego Card order of $225 or more with MouseSavers special deal! Click here. No expiration date. Offer may end at any time.
- Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation. Simply choose the “Instant Delivery” option at checkout.
- Go City Cards are also available for Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington DC! Use these links to get $25 off orders of $225 or more for any Go Card or Explorer Pass purchase!
The Go San Diego Card will probably save you money if you plan to do several major San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles attractions, boat excursions and bus tours in a short time, but be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Many of the museums and walking tours that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you only plan to visit low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
You will receive a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card. Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
The Go San Diego Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. SeaWorld San Diego is only available on 3-, 5- and 7-day cards. You can visit SeaWorld on as many days as your card is valid. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction, then it must be used on consecutive calendar days. Costs start at $84 for a 1-day adult pass, $79 for child pass.
|1-day Adult (13+)||$84|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$79|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$125|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$110|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$189|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$169|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$235|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$199|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$265|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$229|
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for San Diego and Los Angeles and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Go Cards and Build Your Own Cards can also be purchased for Orlando, Oahu, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami. Discounts or promo codes almost always apply to all Go Card locations.
Build Your Own San Diego Pass & Value Packages
If you know exactly where you want to go, you may want to check out the Build Your Own San Diego pass. This build-your-own multi-attraction pass gives you discounts similar to the Go San Diego Card. Unlike the Go San Diego Card, the Build Your Own San Diego pass gives you 30 days from first use to explore your preselected picks from over 40 attractions. Attraction options differ slightly, for instance Universal Studios is included in the Go Select Pass options.
Build Your Own San Diego Pass Discount
- Build Your Own San Diego passes are already fully discounted. There are currently no additional discounts available for these passes.
You can often save the most money if you find a prepackaged value pass that includes all the attractions you want to visit. Favorites with MouseSavers readers are the San Diego Family Fun Pass, and the Southern California Family Fun Pass, but check them all out. You can save up to 39% off gate prices! These passes are already fully discounted. Promo codes do not apply.
- Click here to see all of the packaged passes available for San Diego and Southern California.
Other Go Card Discounts
- Buy a Go San Diego Card through aRes Travel and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above. Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at the California Welcome Center Oceanside or The International Visitor’s Information Center ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go San Diego Cards (usually the 4-day cards) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.