Go San Diego Card
LAST UPDATE: 11/12/14
The Go San Diego Card gives you admission to over 45 San Diego and Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- SeaWorld San Diego (with 3-, 5- and 7-Day cards)
- Sea Life Aquarium
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Discovery Science Center
- The Hollywood Museum
- Kodak Theatre Guided Tour
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, Birch Aquarium, San Diego Harbor Excursions and lots more.
- Get 15 to 20% off on 3-, 5- and 7-day Go San Diego Cards! 3-, 5-, and 7-day cards include admission to SeaWorld! Sale ends soon! Use a promo code below to save even more! You can now get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout!
- Get $11 off your Go San Diego Card order of $150 or more with MouseSaver’s special promo code ZMMOUSESAVERS. (Use ALL CAPS when typing the promo code!) One use per credit card. Ongoing offer.
Only one promo code can be used per purchase– compare your savings to get the best deal.
Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation. Simply choose the “Instant Delivery” option at checkout.
The Go San Diego Card will probably save you money if you plan to do several major San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles attractions, boat excursions and bus tours in a short time, but be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Many of the museums and walking tours that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you only plan to visit low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
Go San Diego Cards are frequently on sale for 8% – 20% off. If they are not on sale now, check back in a day or two.
You will receive a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card. Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
The Go San Diego Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. SeaWorld San Diego is only available on 3-, 5- and 7-day cards. You can visit SeaWorld on as many days as your card is valid. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction, then it must be used on consecutive calendar days. It costs:
|1-day Adult (13+)||$80|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$75|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$115|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$105|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$209|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$182|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$269|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$224|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$309|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$254|
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for San Diego and Los Angeles and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Go Cards can also be purchased for Orlando, Oahu, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami. Discounts or promo codes almost always apply to all Go Card locations.
Other Pass Options – Go Select Pass San Diego
If you know exactly where you want to go, you may want to check out the Go Select Pass San Diego. This is a build-your-own multi-attraction pass option that will give you discounts similar to the Go San Diego Card. Unlike the Go San Diego Card, the Go Select Pass San Diego gives you 30 days from first use to explore your preselected picks from over 40 attractions. Attraction options differ slightly, for instance Universal Studios is included in the Go Select Pass options. There are also prepackaged Go Select passes, such as the Family Fun Pass for San Diego that group several key attractions and offer a substantial discount on admissions.
You should compare prices with the Go San Diego Card– in some cases a Go Select Pass San Diego or prepackaged Go Select Pass may be a better deal. MouseSavers has a special discount on these passes as well.
Other Go Card Discounts
- Buy a Go San Diego Card through aRes Travel and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above. Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at the California Welcome Center Oceanside or The International Visitor’s Information Center ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go San Diego Cards (usually the 4-day cards) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.