Go San Diego Card
LAST UPDATE: 3/5/14
The Go San Diego Card gives you admission to over 45 San Diego and Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- SeaWorld San Diego (with 3-, 5- and 7-Day cards)
- Sea Life Aquarium
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Discovery Science Center
- The Hollywood Museum
- Kodak Theatre Guided Tour
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, Birch Aquarium, San Diego Harbor Excursions and lots more.
The Go San Diego Card will probably save you money if you plan to do a lot of major San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles attractions, boat excursions and bus tours in a short time, but be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Many of the museums and walking tours that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you only plan to visit a few places or you only expect to visit low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
Click here to go directly to available discounts and promo codes. Go San Diego Cards are frequently on sale for 8% to 15% off.
Get a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card! Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
New!Instant delivery! You can now get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation. Simply choose the “Instant Delivery” option at checkout.
The Go San Diego Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. It costs:
|1-day Adult (13+)||$80|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$75|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$115|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$105|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$209|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$182|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$269|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$224|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$309|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$254|
- New!Get up to 15% off on 3-, 5- and 7-day Go San Diego Cards! 3-, 5-, and 7-day cards include admission to SeaWorld! Sale ends 3/11/14. Use a promo code to save even more! You can now get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout!
- New!Get $11 off your Go San Diego Card order of $150 or more with MouseSaver’s special promo code ZMMOUSESAVERS. (Use ALL CAPS when typing the promo code!) One use per credit card. Ongoing offer.
- Buy a Go San Diego Card through aRes Travel and save! Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at the San Diego Visitor Information Center or The International Visitor’s Information Center ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go San Diego Cards (usually the 3-day cards) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for San Diego and Los Angeles and provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Go Cards can also be purchased for Orlando, Oahu, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami. Discounts or promo codes almost always apply to all Go Card locations.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review my chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.