Magic Your Way Package with Deluxe Dining Plan for 2016
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel, Disney’s Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining Plan Package for 2016 is a convenient way to experience many of the unique Disney dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
The additional cost (on top of a regular Magic Your Way package) is $111.73 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+), $32.56 (tax included) per night for children (ages 3-9).
In addition to the regular features of the Magic Your Way 2016 vacation package, with the Deluxe Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Three table service or quick service meals
- table service includes: entrée and non-alcoholic beverage OR full buffet at breakfast; appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage OR full buffet at lunch & dinner, and tax (gratuity not included)
- quick service includes: entrée or complete combo meal and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast; entrée or complete combo meal, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch & dinner, and tax
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books Disney’s Magic Your Way Package with the Deluxe Dining Plan would receive nine meals and six snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order.
To get maximum value from this plan, you should use your meals at table service locations as much as possible!
A table service meal credit may be used for one Character Dining Experience, gratuity not included (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which requires 2 table service credits but includes gratuity).
Two table service meal credits may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one Signature Dining Experience (special high-end restaurants) – includes entrée, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and tax (gratuity not included)
- one Disney Dinner Show – Category 2 or 3 seating at either show; or Category 1 seating at the last show of the evening for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Private Dining (room service) meal at Deluxe resorts – includes appetizer (at lunch & dinner), entrée, dessert (at lunch & dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage and tax (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Pizza Delivery at select Value and Moderate resorts – 1 pizza, 2 desserts, 2 non-alcoholic beverages (gratuity INCLUDED)
Advance Dining Reservations are strongly suggested for table service restaurants, Character Dining Experiences and Signature Dining Experiences. Advance Dining Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at dining experiences are not included.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- Click here for information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Click here for general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There are other dining plans you can add to a Magic Your Way vacation package: the Quick-Service Dining Plan and the standard Dining Plan. There are also two special deluxe packages that include tickets, hotel, dining and other benefits: the Premium Package and the Platinum Package.
- Click here to see a package brochure explaining the Deluxe Dining Plan, including a list of participating restaurants. Note that when the brochure is first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Click here to read lots of great tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Magic Your Way Package with the Deluxe Dining Plan, we recommend contacting a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.