Magic Your Way Package with Quick Service Dining Plan for 2016
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel, Disney’s Magic Your Way plus Quick Service Dining Plan Package for 2016 includes counter-service meals and snacks at most quick service dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
The additional cost (on top of a regular Magic Your Way package) is $44.13 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+), $19.04 (tax included) per night for children (ages 3-9).
In addition to the regular features of the Magic Your Way 2016 vacation package, with the Quick Service Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Two quick-service meals – includes entrée or complete combo meal and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast; entrée or complete combo meal, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch & dinner
- One snack from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books Disney’s Magic Your Way Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan would receive six counter service meals and three snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- Click here for information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Click here for general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There are other dining plans you can add to a Magic Your Way vacation package: the standard Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan. There are also two special deluxe packages that include tickets, hotel, dining and other benefits: the Premium Package and the Platinum Package.
- Click here to download a brochure explaining the Quick Service Dining plan including a list of participating restaurants. Note that when the brochure is first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Click here to read lots of great tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Magic Your Way Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan, we recommend you contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.