Magic Your Way Platinum Package for 2014
Available only at Disney-owned-and-operated hotels, Disney’s Magic Your Way Platinum Package for 2014 gives you the ultimate Walt Disney World vacation.
This package costs $254 per adult per day and $184 per child per day IN ADDITION to to cost of a standard Magic Your Way Package and must be purchased for your entire reservation. A 3-night minimum stay is required.
The Platinum Package includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa (DVC) resort
- Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 1 to 10 days (can be upgraded with the Park Hopper option, Water Park Fun & More option and/or No Expiration option at an additional cost)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks*, per person, per night at more than 100 Walt Disney World restaurants INCLUDING Victoria & Albert’s** (includes tax but not gratuities, except for pizza delivery, Private In-Room Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella’s Royal Table, which include gratuities)
- One resort refillable mug per person
- Itinerary Planning – Personalized Itinerary Planning is included to help with the details. A Disney Itinerary Planner will make contact up to 180 days prior to arrival.
- Unlimited Use of Select Recreation – Enjoy unlimited use of select recreational activities including Disney’s 18-hole championship golf courses (greens fees, electric cart, range balls and rental golf clubs included), golf lessons, water sports, boat rentals, guided fishing excursions, horseback riding and more! (Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required.)
- Spectacular fireworks cruise to view IllumiNations at Epcot OR Wishes at Magic Kingdom. (One cruise per reservation. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability.)
- Spa Treatment – One select facial, relaxing body treatment or manicure & pedicure is available at participating spa locations to help make your tensions melt away. (One treatment per adult, age restrictions apply.) If you would like additional treatments, you can take advantage of the Spa or Salon Discount - 15% discount on the non-discounted price of select 50 minute or longer Spa service or any Salon service at select Disney Resort hotels. (Hand and foot treatments are excluded. Age restrictions apply. One per package.)
- Admission to the Cirque du Soleil Show La Nouba – One admission per person, in seating Category 1. (Advance reservations are required and can be made up to 180 days in advance.)
- Richard Petty Ride-Along Experience – Ride shotgun in a two-seat driven by a professional instructor. (One per reservation. Guests 14 and older. Restrictions apply and reservations are suggested.)
- New!Richard Petty Junior Ride-Along Experience for one child ages 6-13 and at least 48 inches in height. (One per reservation. Restrictions apply and reservations are suggested.)
- New!Characters in Flight – Float high in the sky in a hand-painted helium balloon, covered with classic flying Disney characters. For 8 to 10 minutes, experience a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Downtown Disney area at Walt Disney World Resort. (One flight per person. Restrictions apply.)
- Unlimited Admission to Select Disney Tours – Choose from most tours, including Backstage Magic, Dolphins in Depth, Aqua Seas, Divequest and Holiday D-Lights. (Restrictions apply and tours are subject to availability and schedule. Theme park admission is required for theme park tours.)
- Unlimited Admission to Select Children’s Activity Centers – Kids ages 3-12 get admission to Children’s Activity Centers at select Disney Resorts. Dinner is included. (Certain restrictions apply. Hours vary by location.)
- In-Room Babysitting – One-on-one in-room babysitting is provided by Kids Night Out. The caregivers will provide individual attention to your child right in the comfort of your Disney Resort room. (Reservations required; gratuity not included.)
- Preferred Fireworks Viewing – Enjoy preferred fireworks viewing for Wishes at Magic Kingdom and IllumiNations at Epcot. (Valid theme park admission required. One viewing per theme park; advance reservations and voucher required; subject to availability; certain block-out dates apply.)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park Admission Ticket voucher valid for two DisneyQuest admission tickets per room.
- Disney’s Miniature Golf Experience voucher valid for two rounds of Miniature Golf per room at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses before 4:00 PM.
- Planet Hollywood $10 Meal Voucher and Souvenir Keepsake - Receive a voucher valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages and a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood. VIP seating valid 11:00 am – 6:00 pm. (One per reservation. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.)
- Splitsville in Downtown Disney - 10% discount on bowling, Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes located in Downtown Disney West Side. (One per package. Not valid with any other offers and discounts.)
- Arcade Game Card – Valid for 100 game play points in arcades located in Disney Resorts. (One card per room.)
- Luggage Tag – Walt Disney Travel Company commemorative luggage tag. (One per person.)
*For each night of the package, guests on the Platinum Plan will receive:
|Breakfast||Lunch & Dinner||Snacks|
|Full breakfast buffet OR Entrée & non-alcoholic beverage||Full buffet OR Appetizer (at table service locations), entrée, dessert & non-alcoholic beverage||Choose 2 snacks from a variety of single-serve snack items or a single-serving non-alcoholic beverage|
Guests on the Platinum Plan may choose from more than 100 select table service and quick service restaurants, Character Dining and Signature Dining including Victoria & Albert’s** and Candlelight Dinner Package, pizza delivery (gratuity INCLUDED), In-Room Dining (gratuity INCLUDED) and Category 1-3 seating for Disney Dinner Shows (gratuity INCLUDED).
**Victoria & Albert’s includes Premium Menu only. If you wish to upgrade to the Chef’s Table, Elite Menu or include the Royal Wine Pairing with your meal, additional charges will apply.
Advance Dining Reservations are strongly suggested for table service restaurants, Character Dining Experiences and Signature Dining Experiences. Advance Dining Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at dining experiences are not included, except at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Packages and tickets plus their options or components (including dining entitlements) are nontransferable. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased. Some activities and events are priced separately. Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper option.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
- Click here to see a package brochure explaining the plan and listing participating restaurants. Note that some restaurant agreements are not yet finalized. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will probably be added. The list is subject to change at any time.
- To book a Magic Your Way Platinum Package, contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.