Magic Your Way Premium Package for 2015
Available only at Disney-owned-and-operated hotels, Disney’s Magic Your Way Premium Package for 2015 gives you access to all the best of Walt Disney World.
This package costs $204 (tax included) per adult per day and $149 (tax included) per child per day IN ADDITION to the cost of a standard Magic Your Way Package and must be purchased for your entire reservation. A 3-night minimum stay is required.
The Premium Package includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney resort
- Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 1 to 10 days (can be upgraded with the Park Hopper option and/or Water Park Fun & More option at an additional cost). Note that the length of the ticket does not need to match the length of your stay; it can be longer or shorter as needed.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks*, per person, per night at more than 100 Walt Disney World restaurants, EXCLUDING Victoria & Albert’s (includes tax but not gratuities, except for pizza delivery, Private In-Room Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella’s Royal Table, which include gratuities)
- One resort refillable mug per person
- Unlimited Use of Select Recreation – Enjoy unlimited use of select recreational activities including Disney’s 18-hole championship golf courses (greens fees, electric cart, range balls and rental golf clubs included), golf lessons, water sports, boat rentals, guided fishing excursions, horseback riding and more! (Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required.)
- Admission to the Cirque du Soleil Show La Nouba – One admission per person, in seating Category 2. (Advance reservations are required and can be made up to 180 days in advance.)
- Richard Petty Junior Ride-Along Experience for one child ages 6-13 and at least 48 inches in height. (Restrictions apply and reservations are suggested.)
- Unlimited Admission to Select Disney Tours – Includes most tours except Backstage Magic, Dolphins in Depth, Aqua Seas, Divequest and Holiday D-Lights. (Restrictions apply and tours are subject to availability and schedule. Theme park admission is required for theme park tours.)
- Unlimited Admission to Select Children’s Activity Centers – Kids ages 3-12 get admission to Children’s Activity Centers at select Disney Resorts. Dinner is included. (Certain restrictions apply. Hours vary by location.)
- Arcade Game Card – One card worth 100 points in Disney hotel arcades per package.
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park – Two vouchers for a 1-Day admission ticket (must be exchanged for tickets at DisneyQuest ticket window; restrictions apply).
- Other merchandise and miscellaneous discounts that come with the Magic Your Way 2015 vacation package.
*For each night of the package, guests on the Premium Plan will receive:
|Breakfast||Lunch & Dinner||Snacks|
|Full breakfast buffet OR Entrée & non-alcoholic beverage||Full buffet OR Appetizer (at table service locations), entrée, dessert & non-alcoholic beverage||Choose 2 snacks from a variety of single-serve snack items or a single-serving non-alcoholic beverage|
Guests on the Premium Plan may choose from more than 100 select table service and quick service restaurants, Character Dining and Signature Dining (EXCLUDING Victoria & Albert’s) and Candlelight Dinner Package, pizza delivery (gratuity INCLUDED), In-Room Dining (gratuity INCLUDED) and Category 1-3 seating for Disney Dinner Shows (gratuity INCLUDED).
Advance Dining Reservations are strongly suggested for table service restaurants, Character Dining Experiences and Signature Dining Experiences. Advance Dining Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at dining experiences are not included.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Packages and tickets plus their options or components (including dining entitlements) are nontransferable. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased. Some activities and events are priced separately. Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper option.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- Click here for information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Click here for general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There is another ultra-deluxe package option you may want to compare to this one: the Platinum Package. There are also simpler dining plans you can add to a Magic Your Way vacation package: the Quick-Service Dining Plan, the standard Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.
- Click here to see a package brochure explaining the Premium Package, including a list of participating restaurants. Note that when the brochure is first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Click here to read lots of great tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Magic Your Way Premium Package, we recommend contacting a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.