Restaurant.com Discount Dining Certificates & Promo Codes
LAST UPDATE: 10/21/14
Save money at Disney World and Disneyland-area restaurants by purchasing discounted certificates from Restaurant.com. Most certificates are for a specific amount (usually $25) and you get them at a discounted price (usually $10 or less). When special Restaurant.com promo codes are available they are listed in the yellow box below.
You can print the certificates out right on your own printer (no need to wait for them to be mailed). No membership fee is required and this site is legit.
- The Orlando/Disney World restaurants offered through Restaurant.com change frequently. Occasionally there are even restaurants that are right on Disney property (typically at Downtown Disney or the Downtown Disney resort hotels); you don’t need a car to reach those. Crossroads at House of Blues in Downtown Disney often participates. The easiest way to find restaurants near Disney World is to search zip code 32830, and then narrow your search to within 1 mile or 5 miles of that zip code.
- For Universal Orlando area restaurants, search for restaurants near zip code 32819.
- Two Orlando airport restaurants (Hemisphere and McCoy’s Bar & Grill, both located in the Hyatt within the airport) often come up on Restaurant.com, so if you want to grab a bite at a decent restaurant before/after a flight, those are well worth checking out. Search zip code 32827 for those. Thanks to Rob S for info.
- There are usually some restaurants listed in Cocoa Beach, too, which may come in handy if you’re taking a Disney Cruise, since the port is nearby. Search zip code 32931.
- The Anaheim/Disneyland area restaurants offered through Restaurant.com also change frequently, so it’s always worth checking. Crossroads at House of Blues in Downtown Disney often participates. If you’ll have a car, be sure to consider restaurants in Orange, Garden Grove and Fullerton, because those cities are very close to Disneyland. (The easiest way to find nearby restaurants is to search zip code 92802, and then narrow your search to within 1 mile or 5 miles of that zip code.)
Often there are a few restrictions on the use of the certificates, so be sure to read the information provided on the Restaurant.com site carefully. Most restaurants require you to spend a certain amount before you can apply the certificate, and you can only use one certificate per table. You can only use one certificate per restaurant per month (but that means you could use one certificate at each restaurant during your vacation).
- Here’s an example: from time to time there will be a promotion code that allows you to pay just $8 for a $50 certificate for Crossroads at House of Blues in Downtown Disney at Disney World. To apply the certificate when you arrive at the restaurant, typically there is a minimum purchase of $100. But in the end, you’re paying $58 for $100 worth of food!
Restaurant.com certificates do not expire. However, restaurants do occasionally drop out of the program. Be sure to call the restaurant right before you go and reconfirm that it is still participating (or present the certificate when you first arrive, to make sure they will take it). If not, Restaurant.com is very good about allowing you to change the certificate for another restaurant.
- Get $25 certificates for $5 (or $50 certificates for $10 etc.) at Restaurant.com! Use promo code BEST. Ends 10/21/14.
Restaurant.com promo codes cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates.