Buena Vista Suites
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers.com Readers always get 20% off nightly refundable rates at newly renovated Buena Vista Suites! Enjoy some of the lowest rates you can find, plus guests always receive a FREE full American breakfast daily and free parking! See details.
Health & Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Buena Vista Suites.
Why We Like It
Buena Vista Suites is an all-suite hotel featuring 279 spacious newly remodeled 1-bedroom suites. All guests receive a FREE full American breakfast daily and FREE parking. It’s an easy 10-15 minute drive to the Disney Parks, SeaWorld and premium shopping outlets, 25 minutes to Universal Studios. The hotel is independently owned and managed by the same company as the neighboring Caribe Royale Orlando. Buena Vista Suites is known for its great location, exceptional service and value and has been a fan favorite and MouseSavers Preferred Hotel for more than a decade.
Room Occupancy: Up to 6 guests
Park Transportation: Scheduled buses mornings/evenings, included in resort fee
Nightly Hotel Fee: $16.95 + 12.5% tax/nightly (see what’s included)
- Reservations: Buena Vista Suites is currently accepting new reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: For a limited time, reservations can be canceled or changed without penalty up to 24-hours prior to arrival for stays booked through 12/19/20. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation, please call their reservations desk at (800) 537-7737.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) per CDC recommendations. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks, and are temperature checked daily at start of shifts. Hand sanitizer is available in public areas. Social distancing is encouraged at all times in all public areas and masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas. At check-in, guests will receive “Wellness” information containing CDC recommendations designed to keep themselves and their family safe and healthy throughout their stay. Housekeeping will be provided by guest request only (by 9am). View more about Buena Vista Suites’ safety measures here.
- Dining: Guests will be served hot and cold breakfast by staff in the Valencia Room; the breakfast buffet is temporarily discontinued. Vista Bistro Italian Eatery restaurant and Bistro Pizza Express are currently closed. Additional dining is available at the hotel’s sister resort, Caribe Royale Orlando, and is offered as sit down, a la carte menu or take away menu; there are no buffet options at this time. Seating in all dining areas has been adjusted to allow for social distancing. Room service is temporarily unavailable.
- Park Shuttle Service: Limited scheduled shuttle service to Disney’s Magic Kingdom and from Disney’s Ticket and Transportation Center in Walt Disney World and to Disney Springs is currently available. Space is limited and advance reservations are required at least 1 hour prior to boarding for all shuttles in order to meet social distancing guidelines. Boarding tickets are required and face coverings must be worn on the shuttles at all times. Shuttles may stop at other hotels when departing and returning from the parks.
- Note: WDW is not running direct park-to-park transportation, so guests should confirm their best options for getting to a specific park from the shuttle drop-off point. Check with the hotel desk for the latest shuttle information and allow extra time to get to and from the theme parks, or you may want to budget for a rental car or Lyft trips.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: (Subject to change) The pools and outdoor areas are open. The whirlpool is temporarily closed. Lounge chairs and patio seating have been reduced and are spaced to allow for social distancing. Masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Amenities: (Subject to change) The exercise room is currently open.
- Parking: Self-parking only. Valet service is not available at this time.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 50 weeks in advance.
Newly remodeled standard two queen suites and deluxe two queen or king bedded suites all have a pull-out full-size sofa bed in the living room. All queen suites sleep up to 6 people (maximum of 4 adults, age 13 and up), while deluxe king suites sleep up to 4 (maximum 2 adults, age 13 and up). Standard queen suites have a full tub with shower in the bathroom. Deluxe queen and king suites have a brand new large marble tile and glassed in shower with a rain head and separate handheld spray.
Each spacious suite has a living room with a mini refrigerator, small microwave and coffee maker, making it very handy for families. The bathroom is located between the living room and bedroom, which is a nice feature because it creates privacy, and allows people sleeping on the living room sofa to reach the bathroom without walking through the bedroom.
All suites offer plush bedding, granite countertops and built-in closets. Each suite is equipped with:
- 42″ flat screen HDTV in the living room
- 37″ flat screen HDTV in the bedroom
- Pay-Per-View movies on demand
- high-speed wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- two telephones with dataports and voicemail
- mini fridge
- coffee maker
- digital safe
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
FREE Breakfast and Other Dining Options
FREE full American breakfast* is served in The Valencia Room each morning! That’s hard to beat. Breakfast includes several hot items such as bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns and pancakes; fresh fruit, pastries and bagels or cereal are also available.
In addition, the Vista Bistro Italian Eatery* offers guests casual lunch and dinner dining in an elegant atmosphere. The 60-seat restaurant is decorated in rich colors, with wood floors and shutters and features a menu of classic Italian cuisine. We recently ate there and the food is excellent. The portions are large enough to have a second meal or snack from left-overs (which you can conveniently reheat in your suite’s microwave).
The Bistro Pizza Express* offers made to order pizzas, and a selection of take-out food and beverages. There is also 24-hour room service*.
Guests can also enjoy dining at Caribe Royale Orlando and charge the bill back to their suite at Buena Vista Suites.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
- standard swimming pool and whirlpool*
- exercise room*
- night-lighted tennis court
- basketball court
- coin-operated laundry facilities
- same-day dry cleaning
- gift shop/convenience store
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Scheduled shuttle service is available* to and from the Walt Disney World Ticket and Transportation Center, and is included in the hotel fee. To reach your theme park destination from the TTC, use either the Monorail System, ferry or bus. Scheduled evening transportation to Disney Springs is available. Shuttle service to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores* is FREE, and is available on request from the bellstand at the hotel.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
However, if you need a lot of transportation flexibility (for instance, you have small children and/or want to return to the resort every afternoon for naps), we recommend renting a car. Self-parking at the hotel is FREE.
Buena Vista Suites is only about a mile and a half from the entrance to Walt Disney World. It’s located at the corner of Apopka/Vineland Road (SR 535) and World Center Drive (SR 536), which is a major multi-lane highway that goes right into the Disney theme parks. You can zip back and forth to the parks in just a few minutes.
We have stayed at this hotel many times and feel Buena Vista Suites offers a lot of space and convenience at very reasonable prices.
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must call in or use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
MouseSavers readers get 20% off Buena Vista Suites’ best refundable nightly rates! And MouseSavers rates always include the FREE full breakfast buffet and FREE parking.
- Book your stay at Buena Vista Suites online, or call (800) 537-7737 or (407) 239-8588 and give rate code MSV. It’s best to call when the hotel’s “in house” reservations office is open. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 10:00 pm ET and Sat/Sun 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET.
*Rates include a standard 1-bedroom queen/queen suite and complimentary full American breakfast buffet daily and self-parking. Rates above are for a maximum of 2 adults per suite. An additional charge applies for more than 2 adults in the suite. Children under 13 stay free in suite with parents. There is a $20 per night surcharge for deluxe king suites.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
Rates do not include tax or nightly hotel fee. MouseSavers rates are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. MouseSavers rates cannot be combined with other offers.
For a limited time, reservations can be canceled or changed without penalty up to 24-hours prior to arrival for stays booked through 12/19/20. No shows incur a 1 night plus tax hotel penalty and applicable product penalties. Regular cancel policy: Reservations incur a penalty of 1 night plus tax and applicable product penalties if cancelled within 5 days prior to arrival.
There is a nightly hotel fee of $16.95 + 12.5% tax. Hotel fee includes the following services: scheduled shuttle service to and from the Walt Disney World Ticket and Transportation Center (to reach your theme park destination from the TTC, use either the Monorail System, ferry or bus), Disney Springs, and the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets; standard Wi-Fi for up to 4 devices; 10% dining discount coupon for the Vista Bistro Italian Eatery, in-suite coffee, unlimited local and toll free telephone calls; use of the self-service Business Center; use of tennis and basketball equipment; 10% discount on spa services at the Island Spa located next door at Caribe Royale, and a 5% discount at Enterprise Car Rental, located in the main lobby of the Caribe Royale. Enterprise Car Rental discount applies only to cars rented and returned from the Caribe Royale location. Self-parking is complimentary.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!