Caribe Royale Orlando
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
Readers get exclusive 20% off rates at Caribe Royale Orlando! MouseSavers guests receive some of the lowest rates you’ll find at Caribe Royale Orlando! See details.
Health & Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Caribe Royale Orlando.
Why We Like It
Caribe Royale Orlando is a beautifully landscaped all-suite hotel that offers all the amenities you would expect at a deluxe vacation destination. As you drive up, the property looks enormous, but the layout is cleverly designed to minimize the distance you have to walk from your room to the waterfall pool or the reception building, which houses the resort’s excellent restaurants. The resort has one of the largest fitness centers we’ve seen, a full-service spa, jogging and biking paths and more. In addition to 1-bedroom suites, the resort has 2-bedroom villas with full kitchens. The newly remodeled 2-bedroom villas sleep up to 8 people and have ample room to spread out or just have some quiet time.
Caribe Royale is only about a mile and a half from the gateway to the parks at Walt Disney World. It’s located between International Drive and Apopka/Vineland Road (SR 535) on World Center Drive (SR 536), which is a major multi-lane road that goes right into the Disney theme parks. You can zip back and forth in just a few minutes. It’s also an easy drive on 417 from the Orlando International Airport.
Caribe Royale Orlando has been a MouseSavers Preferred Hotel for more than a decade, and many MouseSavers readers are loyal fans.
Location: 8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Room Occupancy: Up to 6 in 1-bd, 8 in 2-bd suite
Park Transportation: Scheduled buses mornings/evenings, included in resort fee
Nightly Resort Fee: $25 + 12.5% tax (see what’s included)
Self-Parking: $15.98/day tax included; valet $21.30/day tax included
- Reservations: Caribe Royale Orlando is open and currently accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: For a limited time, reservations can be canceled or changed without penalty up to 24-hours prior to arrival for stays booked through 12/19/20. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation, please call their reservations desk at (800) 823-8300.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) per CDC recommendations. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks, and are temperature checked daily at start of shifts. Hand sanitizer is available in public areas. Social distancing is encouraged at all times in all public areas and masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas. At check-in, guests will receive information detailing COVID-19 operational updates throughout the property, as well as any modified outlet hours/closings. Housekeeping will be provided by guest request only (by 9am). View more about Caribe Royale Orlando’s safety measures here.
- Dining: Dining is offered as sit down, a la carte menu or take away; there are no buffet options at this time. Seating has been adjusted to allow for social distancing.
- Tropicale is open for breakfast 7am-11am Monday-Thursday and 7am-12pm Friday and Saturday.
- Calypso’s Pool Bar is open 11am – 10pm with lunch served from 12pm – 5pm Sunday – Thursday and 12pm – 6pm Friday and Saturday.
- Venetian Chop House is open for dinner 6pm – 10pm daily.
- Café 24 is open daily 7am – 10pm.
- Loft Bar, Java’s Coffee Café and Vista Bistro (located at Buena Vista Suites) are temporarily closed.
- Room service is temporarily unavailable, however a Café 24 pickup/delivery option is available.
- Park Shuttle Service: Limited scheduled shuttle service to Disney’s Magic Kingdom and from Disney’s Ticket and Transportation Center in Walt Disney World and to Disney Springs is currently available. Space is limited and advance reservations are required at least 1 hour prior to boarding for all shuttles in order to meet social distancing guidelines. Boarding tickets are required and face coverings must be worn on the shuttles at all times. Shuttles may stop at other hotels when departing and returning from the parks.
- Note: WDW is not running direct park-to-park transportation, so guests should confirm their best options for getting to a specific park from the shuttle drop-off point. Check with the hotel desk for the latest shuttle information and allow extra time to get to and from the theme parks, or you may want to budget for a rental car or Lyft trips.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: The pools and outdoor areas are open. The whirlpools are closed. Lounge chairs and patio seating have been reduced and are spaced to allow for social distancing. Masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Amenities: (Subject to change) The fitness center is currently open from 7am-9pm daily. The game groom and self-serve business center in the main reception building are currently open 24 hours/day. Fitness center equipment and games in game room are wiped down hourly by staff and guests have access to disinfectant wipes outside entrances to both locations. The Enterprise Car Rental service is temporarily unavailable.
- Parking: Self-parking only. Valet service is not available at this time.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Caribe Royale offers two types of accommodations: suites and villas. There are 1,218 1-bedroom suites with a separate living room and bedroom. Suites are available with a choice of two queen beds (466 sq ft) or a king bed (500 sq ft) in the bedroom, plus a pull-out full-size sofa bed in the living room. There are also a few deluxe king suites, which are larger (600 square feet) and have a whirlpool tub.
Caribe Royale’s 1-bedroom queen/queen suites sleep up to 6 people (maximum of 4 adults, age 13 and up). The king suites sleep up to 4 people (maximum of 2 adults, age 13 and up).
All 1-bedroom suites feature a living room and bedroom separated by a sink and vanity area and toilet and bath/shower combo. This layout is particularly nice if you’d like some privacy, or the option to enjoy your own tv program while not hearing the program in the other room. All suites include:
- coffee maker
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 42″ flat screen HDTV in the living room
- 37″ flat screen HDTV in the bedroom
- Pay-Per-View movies on demand
- two telephones with dataports and voicemail
- digital safe
- hair dryer
- iron and full-size ironing board.
There are also 120 super-deluxe 2-bedroom villas at Caribe Royale. Each villa measures 1260 square feet and includes a master bedroom with a king bed, a second bedroom with two queen beds, and a queen-size sofa bed in the living room.
The 2-bedroom villas sleep 8 people (maximum of 6 adults, age 13 and up). Villas have two bathrooms (each with a vanity sink outside the bathroom) and include a large bath in the master bedroom with a soaking tub and oversized glass shower.
Each 2-bedroom villa includes:
- a fully-equipped kitchen
- screened-in balcony or lanai
- three HDTVs
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- three telephones with data ports and voicemail
- CD/cassette stereo
- video cassette player
- digital safe
- hair dryer
- iron and full-size ironing board
At Caribe Royale you can enjoy three full-service restaurants along with several other eateries, cafes, bars and lounges.
The Tropicale* is a moderately priced indoor restaurant with a Caribbean flair and a varied menu. The Tropicale serves a full breakfast buffet ($20/adults or $10/children + tax & gratuity) in addition to menu items. Breakfast is served from 6:30 am – 10:30 am daily, lunch from 11:45 pm – 1:30 pm and dinner from 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm. We’ve eaten here many times and the food has always been very good.
The Venetian Chop House (formerly The Venetian Room) is an epicurean’s delight featuring contemporary cuisine including steaks, chops and fresh seafood. The award-winning Venetian Chop House serves dinner from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays. Reservations are recommended.
Calypso’s Poolside Bar & Grille*, an indoor-outdoor casual restaurant located near the pool, serves tropical drinks and “Floribbean” appetizers, sandwiches and entrees. You’ll find conch fritters, Cuban sandwiches, carne asada with chimichurri and more delicious options on their unique menu. Various performers provide live music most days. Open everyday from 11:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Cafe 24*, a 24-hour deli/pizzeria provides grab and go fare, rotisserie chicken, salads, breakfast pastries and a la carte dishes.
Java’s Coffee Café*, located in Tower II, serves fresh brewed coffee, specialty coffee drinks, hand-dipped ice cream, sundries, and freshly baked cookies and muffins.
Falls Lounge*, located on the lower level of the main reception building, offers a light menu and your favorite libations with views of the pool waterfalls.
The Loft*, located near the main lobby, is a relaxing location to enjoy hand crafted cocktails and a wide selection of wines and beers.
There is also 24-hour room service*, and guests at Caribe Royale can also dine at the Vista Bistro Italian Eatery at the hotel’s sister property, Buena Vista Suites.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
- waterfall swimming pool with 75-foot water slide
- two whirlpools*
- private pool and whirlpool for villa guests*
- large children’s water play area
- game room*
- 3,500 sq. ft., dual-level fitness center (must be 16 years old or older)*
- night-lighted tennis court and basketball court
- 1.5 mile running/walking/bike trail
- bicycle rentals
- “catch and release” fishing at the Boca Pier (fishing gear rental is available)
- yoga and spin classes at The Studio
- Island Spa, in Tower III, offers nail, massage, and complete body treatments
- valet/dry cleaning services
- coin operated laundry facilities
- two business centers with computer workstations, copying, faxing, etc.*
- UPS Store
- Enterprise rental car desk*
- gift shop and convenience store
- select “pet friendly” rooms
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Caribe Royale offers scheduled shuttle service* to and from the Walt Disney World Ticket and Transportation Center. To reach your theme park destination from the TTC, use either the Monorail System, ferry or bus. There is also scheduled evening transportation to Disney Springs.
Shuttle service to the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets* is included as part of the nightly hotel fee.
Shuttle service to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores* is FREE, and is available on request from the bellstand at the hotel.
If you need a lot of transportation flexibility (for instance, you have small children and/or want to return to the resort every afternoon for naps), you may want a rental car. If you only need a car for part of your trip there’s a rental car desk in the lobby.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
You Should Also Know
Caribe Royale offers pet friendly accommodations! A select number of 1-bedroom suites are designated as “pet friendly” so you can travel with your canine or feline family member. Some restrictions apply, and you must request a pet friendly suite at the time of booking.
Caribe Royale Orlando is a truly beautiful resort-style hotel, and extremely reasonably priced. We have stayed at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. We would consider it similar in quality to the Disney Vacation Club resorts, and better in one major respect — the one-bedroom suites sleep up to 6 people, as opposed to Disney’s one-bedrooms, which sleep 4.
“We have stayed on-property at nearly all the resorts at Walt Disney World for 14 visits over the past twenty years, but that trend will change after we took your tip for the Caribe Royale. What a wonderful hotel!
The spacious suite was twice the room area we are used to on Disney property, and the location is terrific – only two stop lights to Disney property – and you don’t drive past any businesses except for the Marriott complex. Our trip time from Tower II to standing inside EPCOT was only 15 minutes!
We had cancelled reservations at the Animal Kingdom Lodge based on your review [of Caribe Royale], and we were thoroughly impressed. And we were probably closer to the parks anyway.
I would be suspicious of many of the hotels in the Disney area – but we were extremely pleased with our six day visit. And the [rate] was HALF of what we are used to paying for the Disney deluxe class resorts.”
– Unsolicited comments from MouseSavers.com reader Bryan
Get exclusive 20% off best available rates at Caribe Royale Orlando for MouseSavers.com readers only!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must call in or use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive the 20% off of the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. This exclusive discount applies to both 1-bedroom suites and to Caribe’s deluxe 2-bedroom villas! MouseSavers guests receive some of the lowest rates you’ll find at Caribe Royale Orlando!
- Reserve this exclusive MouseSavers 20% off rates offer at Caribe Royale Orlando online, or call (800) 823-8300 or (407) 238-8000 and ask for the MOUSESAVERS rates!
*1-Bedroom Suite rates listed are for a queen suite with two queen beds. There is an additional charge for more than 2 adults per suite. Children under 18 stay free in the same suite. Suites have a maximum occupancy of 6 people including a maximum of 4 adults. There is an additional charge for king or deluxe king suites.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
For a limited time, reservations can be canceled or changed without penalty up to 24-hours prior to arrival for stays booked through 12/19/20. No shows incur a 1 night plus tax hotel penalty and applicable product penalties. Regular cancel policy: Reservations incur a penalty of 1 night plus tax and applicable product penalties if cancelled within 5 days prior to arrival.
MouseSavers rates are subject to availability and blackout dates (when the rate is not available) may apply. MouseSavers rates cannot be combined with other offers.
Rates do not include nightly hotel fee of $25/night plus tax. Hotel fee includes the following services: standard WiFi for up to 4 devices; scheduled shuttle service to and from the Walt Disney World Ticket and Transportation Center (to reach your theme park destination from the TTC, use either the Monorail System, ferry or bus), Disney Springs and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets; in-suite coffee, access to the fitness center, unlimited local and toll free telephone calls; 10% discount on spa services at the Island Spa, and a 5% discount at the on property Enterprise Rental Car kiosk, when cars are rented and returned from the hotel’s location.
Self-parking is charged at $15.98/day tax included; valet parking is $21.30/day tax included.
For other special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!