Disney Springs Hotels 60-Day Advance FastPass+ Reservations
As a guest of one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in 2018 and 2019, you can reserve Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more — up to 60 days before you arrive! To take advantage of this extra perk, you must enroll in the My Disney Experience app and link your hotel confirmation and Walt Disney World theme park tickets to your account. Click here for instructions.
Who Can Use the 60-Day Disney FastPass+ Advance Reservation Benefit?
All of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels offer the 60-Day advance Disney FastPass+ option (through 2019) for guests who book their Disney Springs hotel and tickets separately, including those who take advantage of the exclusive discounts at the MouseSavers Preferred Disney Springs Resort Area hotels. Currently participating MouseSavers Preferred hotels include:
- B Resort and Spa
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Buena Vista Palace
Guests Who Have Existing Reservations for Stays in 2018 or 2019
Guests who already have reservations for stays in 2018 or 2019 at currently participating Disney Springs hotels listed above AND who have valid Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets can take advantage of the 60-Day advance Disney FastPass+ benefit now.
Eligible guests can can reserve up to 3 Disney FastPass+ experiences per park per day up to 60 days prior to the first day of your visit.
Follow the instructions below to use this benefit:
1. Sign Into (Or Create) Your Disney Account:
- Sign in or download the latest version of MyDisneyExperience App from your app store or visit StartYourDisneyExperience.com.
- Sign in or create a Disney account. If you create an account, use the exact same name you used for the hotel reservation, to ensure the reservation links correctly.
2. Link Your Hotel and Tickets:
- Follow the instructions in the app or on the website to build your Family & Friends list. Everyone staying with you as part of your hotel reservation who would like to book FastPass+ selections must be listed on the Family & Friends list.
- Link Walt Disney World tickets to each of your friends and family. Each person must have at least one valid ticket associated with their name in order to book FastPass+ selections. The total number of days you can book is tied to the number of valid ticket days you have. The number of days you can book early (at 60 days) is tied to the length of your hotel stay.
- Link your hotel confirmation number to your MyDisneyExperience account.
- If you booked a MouseSavers Preferred Disney Springs area hotel using one of the special MouseSavers links or codes, the hotel confirmation code will be on the booking confirmation page you’ll see once the booking is complete, as well as the confirmation email you get from the hotel.
- Under normal circumstances it may take up to 24 hours from the time of booking before MyDisneyExperience will recognize the Disney Spring Resort Area hotel confirmation number as valid. It might work sooner, but in our experience it takes at least a few hours at the best of times. If it doesn’t work after 24 hours have passed from the time you made the booking, contact the MyDisneyExperience support staff directly at (407) 939-4357. This is Disney’s system, so if there are problems, they are the best folks to go to for help.
- If you booked through a third party, such as on online travel agency like Expedia, use the hotel confirmation number provided by them. If this number does not successfully link to MyDisneyExperience, first wait 24 hours (see below) and try again. If it still won’t work contact the travel agency and ask them to provide you with the hotel confirmation number.
3. Plan Your Disney FastPass+ Experiences:
- Using the MyDisneyExperience app or website, first select the FastPass+ “Plan & Manage” or “Make Selections” menu item or button.
- Choose a Theme Park (such as Magic Kingdom, Epcot, etc.) and date (up to 60 days in advance of your arrival).
- Select up to three pre-booked Disney FastPass+ experiences and reserved times at a single theme park for each day.
- For more, read our tips and tricks for making the best use of Disney FastPass+.
4. Present Your Linked Theme Park Ticket at the Attraction Gate!
- Arrive at the date and time of your Disney FastPass+ experience with your linked theme park ticket, and enjoy!
- Once you have used your third selected Disney FastPass+ experience while in the parks, you can make another selection (based on availability). Use that one and then you can select another and so on.