Regular Disneyland Ticket Prices
Disneyland Ticket prices last went up February 28, 2016. Annual passport prices last went up October 4, 2015.
Listed below are the full Disneyland ticket prices and Disneyland annual pass prices you will pay at the theme park ticket booths. Theme park tickets and annual passports are not subject to tax in California.
Substantial advance-purchase discounts are available on multi-day tickets. Make sure to consult our comprehensive guide to Disneyland ticket discounts.
With a 1-Park Per Day Ticket, you cannot visit both parks on the same day. If you buy a 2-Day or longer 1-Park Per Day Ticket, you can visit one park one day, and the other park another day. With a Park Hopper Ticket, you can visit both parks on each day.
Disneyland Ticket Price Tiers for 1-day Tickets
As of February 28, 2016, Disneyland has added price tiers for 1-day tickets, where tickets cost more on busier days. The three tiers are Value, Regular and Peak. Value dates are mostly weekdays (M-Th) in the off season. Peak dates are mostly holiday seasons including Christmas, Thanksgiving and spring break, plus midsummer weekends (F-Su). All other dates are Regular.
You can use a Regular ticket on Value days as well, and you can use a Peak ticket on any day, but you can’t get a refund of the difference in cost if you use, say, a Peak ticket on a Value date. You can upgrade a Value or Regular ticket if you decide to go on a higher-tier day, by paying the price difference at any ticket booth or Guest Services location.
Multi-day (2-day and longer) tickets do not have tiers, and you can use them on any day of the year.
Basic Disneyland Ticket Prices
There is no tax on theme park tickets in California, so the prices below are the total price charged at the gate or via advance purchase on Disneyland.com.
One Park Per Day (no park hopping allowed):
|Ticket Type||Ages 10+||Ages 3-9|
|1-Day, 1 Park Ticket (Value)||$95||$89|
|1-Day, 1 Park Ticket (Regular)||$105||$99|
|1-Day, 1 Park Ticket (Peak)||$119||$113|
|2-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket||$195||$183|
|3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket||$255||$243|
|4-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket||$280||$265|
|5-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket||$295||$280|
Park Hopper (visit both parks each day):
|Ticket Type||Ages 10+||Ages 3-9|
|1-Day Park Hopper Ticket (Value)||$155||$149|
|1-Day Park Hopper Ticket (Regular)||$160||$154|
|1-Day Park Hopper Ticket (Peak)||$169||$163|
|2-Day Park Hopper Ticket||$235||$223|
|3-Day Park Hopper Ticket||$295||$283|
|4-Day Park Hopper Ticket||$320||$305|
|5-Day Park Hopper Ticket||$335||$320|
To see all known discounts on Disneyland annual passes, take a look at our Disneyland ticket discounts page.
Disneyland calls their annual passes “annual passports.” All Disneyland Annual Passports give you admission to both parks. The options are:
- Southern California Select Annual Passport ($329; renewals $319) Only available to residents of Southern California (ZIP codes 90000-93599). This weekdays-only pass is valid 170 pre-selected off-peak days of the year. All holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are blocked out, as well as peak periods such as midsummer, the winter holidays and spring break. Discounted tickets on blockout days have been discontinued. This pass offers some restaurant discounts. A parking pass, valid the same days as the annual passport, costs $199 extra. Note that as of 2/22/15, the parking add-on is only available for renewal; new ones cannot be purchased.
- Southern California Annual Passport ($459; renewals $439) Only available to residents of Southern California (ZIP codes 90000-93599). Valid 225 pre-selected off-peak days of the year. All holidays and Saturdays are blocked out, as well as peak periods such as midsummer, the winter holidays and spring break. Unlike the Southern California Select pass, you are able to visit on off-season Sundays with this pass. Discounted tickets on blockout days have been discontinued. This pass offers some restaurant discounts. This pass is currently only available at the Disneyland main gates, but should be available online at some point. A parking pass, valid the same days as the annual passport, costs $199 extra. Note that as of 2/22/15, the parking add-on is only available for renewal; new ones cannot be purchased.
- Deluxe Annual Passport ($599; no renewal discount) Valid 315 pre-selected days of the year. Holidays and peak-season Saturdays are blocked out (this varies each year plus or minus a few days depending on the way holidays fall). This pass offers some restaurant discounts. A parking pass, valid the same days as the annual passport, costs $199 extra. Note that as of 2/22/15, the parking add-on is only available for renewal; new ones cannot be purchased.
- Signature Passport ($849; renewals $799) Valid 350 pre-selected days of the year. Two weeks over Christmas/New Years is blocked out. Includes parking and many restaurant and shopping discounts, and free PhotoPass downloads. This is essentially equivalent to the Signature Plus Passport, but with Christmas blacked out.
- Signature Plus Passport (formerly called “Premium Annual Passport”) ($1,049; renewals $989) No blockout days. With this pass, you can visit both of the parks 365 days a year if you wish! Includes parking and many restaurant and shopping discounts, and free PhotoPass downloads.
- Premier Passport ($1,485.77; no renewal discount) Good for one year of unlimited admission at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. It offers the same privileges and discounts as a Signature Plus Passport at Disneyland (see above) and a Platinum Plus Pass at Walt Disney World.
12-Month Disneyland Annual Pass Payment Program for California Residents
California residents can pay for an Annual Passport in 12 monthly installments. By selecting the payment option, guests will pay for the cost of a 1-Day, 1-Park ticket upon purchase and will pay the remaining amount over the next 12 months, with no finance charges applied. The Monthly Payment program for Annual Passports is offered only to California residents within the 90000-96199 zip codes. All Disneyland-only Annual Passport options are available through the program, including Premium, Deluxe, Southern California and Southern California Select Annual Passports, but not the Premier Passport.