DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers.com Readers get 10% off nightly rates, discounted resort fees, & more at DoubleTree Suites in the Disney Springs Area! Get 10% off the best refundable / changeable rates at the time of booking plus daily resort fees discounted to $13.50/night + tax (regularly $23/night + tax)! See details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at DoubleTree Suites in the Disney Springs Area.
Why We Like It
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area is unique among the Disney Springs resort area hotels because every unit is a spacious 1-bedroom suite that can accommodate up to six people (including up to four adults). It’s within walking distance to Disney Springs, and has shuttle service to the Walt Disney World parks every 1/2 hour! This MouseSavers Preferred Hotel is always a great place to stay for the price, quality and proximity to the parks. It has been in the MouseSavers Preferred Hotel program for more than ten years and has always been popular with our readers.
Suite-style accommodations on Disney property are not easy to come by, and particularly for larger families, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton offers an alternative to booking two Disney hotel rooms or one of the expensive Disney Vacation Club resorts.
We find the atmosphere at this hotel restful, quiet and pleasant, while still being welcoming for families. The staff are very helpful — in fact, some of them are truly outstanding in their friendliness. Plus you get the signature freshly-baked DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies when you check in!
Room Occupancy: Up to 6 in double queen 1-bedroom suite
Park Transportation: All day every 1/2 hour, included in hotel fee (see below for updates)
Nightly Resort Fee: $23 + 12.5% tax (see what’s included)
Self-Parking: $22/night + tax; valet parking $27/night + tax
- Reservations: DoubleTree Suites is accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: As of 1/11/21, cancellations or changes can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with DoubleTree Suites, please call their reservations desk at (407) 934-1000.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) using the Hilton CleanStay program. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests, and daily housekeeping is scheduled by guest request only. Additional amenities (linens, toiletries) are available on request and delivered in protective packaging. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks. Disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the property, and public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals with hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms. Digital contactless check-in and digital keys are available through the Hilton Honors app. Social distancing is encouraged and masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Dining: Limited dining is available at the hotel.
- The hotel’s restaurant, Evergreen Cafe, is open for breakfast only. Buffet breakfast is served from 7am – 10am and is $15/adults and $8/children 12 and under. Kids Eat FREE when adult breakfast purchase (one child per adult).
- Grab and go breakfast items are for sale in the hotel’s Made Market.
- Coffee is available in the hotel lobby from 7am – 9am every morning.
- The lounge is open Friday and Saturday nights from 4pm – 10pm; a limited bar menu is available for dinner. Kids Eat FREE does not apply in the lounge.
- Room-service offerings are temporarily not available.
- Park Shuttle Service: Limited scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney World parks is available and is included in the daily service fee. Guests are required to wear masks at all times to follow state safety measures.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: All open. Social distancing is requested of all guests. Pool chairs are arranged in groups and separated by 6 feet.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open with limited capacity for social distancing.
- Parking: Self-parking only; valet service is currently not available.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Very spacious 1-bedroom suites have two queen beds or one king bed in the bedroom, separated by contemporary sliding doors from the living room area. The living room area includes a queen-sized sleeper sofa, dining area and wet bar.
The double queen rooms have Hilton queen-sized beds, with plush top mattresses, down comforters, triple sheets, jumbo down pillows and decorative bed covers. There is one bathroom per suite, accessible through the bedroom. All suites include:
- small refrigerator
- digital safe
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 1 HDTV in bedroom
- 1 HDTV in living room
- iron and ironing board
- two telephones with voicemail and dataports.
Wi-Fi access is also available in the public areas (lobby, restaurant, lounge and pool area).
High chairs and Pack and Plays are available upon request for families traveling with small children.
EverGreen Café* serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have eaten lunch and breakfast there several times and the food is quite good.
You can dine outdoors at EverGreen Poolside*, and enjoy drinks and food by the nicely landscaped, heated pool and kiddie play area.
A pleasant bar and lounge* is located just off the lobby.
Room service* with extended hours is also available.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
- outdoor pool*
- kiddie splash pad
- whirlpool spa
- small playground
- lighted tennis courts
- jogging trails
- Precor USA fitness center (guests must be 18+ years old or 15+ years old and accompanied by an adult)*
- baggage storage
- Budget car rental
- coin laundry
- concierge desk
- gift shop
- business center*
- laundry/valet service*
- local area transportation*
- multi-lingual staff
- on-site convenience store
- safety deposit box
- tour desk
- access to Extra Magic Hours and 60-day advance FastPass+ reservations** (These benefits are temporarily suspended for all Walt Disney World visitors.)
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton is one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels that operate their own bus system* to the theme parks. This service is included as part of the daily resort fee.
The buses* run all day (from before park opening until after park closing) about every half-hour, and are much better than the transportation offered by most non-Disney resorts around Walt Disney World. (In fact, the buses are more comfortable than Disney’s own buses!) However, be aware that the drop-off point is slightly further from the theme park gates than the Disney resort bus drop-off, so there’s a little extra walking.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
If you choose to drive your own car, the hotel charges $22 per night for self-parking or $27 per night for valet*. Want a car for just part of your trip? There is also a Budget Rental Car desk in the lobby.
You Should Know
You’ll receive Doubletree’s signature warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival, and they are delicious – especially if you like nuts in your cookies.
Walt Disney World has temporarily suspended the FastPass+ program and is replacing Extra Magic Hours with an Early Theme Park Entry program. It is unknown at this time when the 60-day advance Disney FastPass+ option will resume. The Extra Magic Hours program was recently discontinued and is being replaced with an Early Theme Park Entry program sometime in 2021. The start date for this program has not yet been announced. The Early Theme Park Entry program will allow guests with WDW tickets who are staying at this Doubletree (and other WDW and Disney Springs hotels and resorts) to enter any of the four main theme parks 30 minutes before official opening.
“You’ve saved our family a substantial amount of money on our last two trips – our trip in February with the Disney Visa link and our upcoming trip with the MouseSavers code at the DoubleTree.
We are a family of 6, so traveling to Disney is not inexpensive (yes, no trip to Disney is), so anywhere we can save a little is very helpful.
I appreciate what you offer…so thank you very much.”
– Unsolicited comments from MouseSavers.com reader Cari M from Cleveland, OH in September 2019
“Just wanted to thank you for the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort MouseSavers deal you arranged. Our first time staying there, and it was just lovely. It was also nice to have a breakfast option before hitting a park.
You also helped tip us to buy season passes before the price went up.
I know you work hard at your site/newsletter and I wanted you to know it is appreciated!”
– Unsolicited comments from MouseSavers.com reader Nancy T from Bloomington, IL in March 2018
MouseSavers.com Readers Get 10% Off Nightly Rates, Discounted Resort Fees & More at DoubleTree Suites in the Disney Springs Area!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive 10% off the best refundable/changeable rates at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Plus, the rate includes discounted daily resort fee of $13.50 + tax daily (regularly $23 + tax daily).*
- Enjoy this exclusive MouseSavers offer at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area!
(Special Accounts and Rates will say MOUSE SAVER. Make sure all other fields for Promotion Codes/Special Rates, etc. are empty.)
*This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates (when the MouseSavers rates are not available) may apply. Additional charges of $10-$20 per adult (based on room type and season) will apply if there are more than 2 adults per suite. Rate may qualify for Hilton Honors Points and Miles.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
You can change or cancel any reservation made free of charge up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date, except for holiday periods, which generally require notice 5-days prior to check-in. Please doublecheck your reservation’s cancelation policy.
Nightly resort fee of $23/night + tax is discounted to $13.50/night + tax for MouseSavers guests. Resort fee includes guest internet access; DVD Now rentals; 2 bottles of water daily; Disney shuttle; lobby coffee 7 am – 9 am; local and toll-free calls.
Self-parking is available for $22/night + tax; valet parking is currently not available.
Note: The Evergreen Cafe and Poolside Lounge at DoubleTree Suites is temporarily closed. The hotel’s small market is available for snacks, sundries and select breakfast items.
Please note: Walt Disney World has temporarily suspended the FastPass+ program and is replacing Extra Magic Hours with an Early Theme Park Entry program. It is unknown at this time when the 60-day advance Disney FastPass+ option will resume. The Extra Magic Hours program was recently discontinued and is being replaced with an Early Theme Park Entry program sometime in 2021. The start date for this program has not yet been announced. The Early Theme Park Entry program will allow guests with WDW tickets who are staying at this Doubletree (and other WDW and Disney Springs hotels and resorts) to enter any of the four main theme parks 30 minutes before official opening.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!