Embassy Suites Orlando – International Drive South/Convention Center
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers readers get the best available rates plus exclusive extras at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center, near SeaWorld and Universal Orlando! You’ll receive the best available changeable/refundable rate, plus FREE in-suite wireless internet ($9.95/night per device value), and a MouseSavers exclusive 20% off coupon for lunch and/or dinner in the hotel’s Bar Meets Grill restaurant.* See details.
Health and Savety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center.
Why We Like It
If your plans include visiting Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, or checking out The Wheel at Icon Park, Madame Tussaud’s or SeaLife Aquarium, or shopping at the various malls and outlets in the Universal area, including the Premium Outlets International Drive, we highly recommend the Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center. A MouseSavers Preferred Hotel, this recently renovated 1-bedroom suite hotel offers extra room, FREE cooked-to-order hot and cold breakfast, and an FREE evening reception with complimentary beverages including beer and wine.
The hotel provides comfortable 1-bedroom suites situated around a chic contemporary atrium, and is conveniently located in the heart of International Drive near the Orlando Convention Center. That makes it extremely convenient to both Universal Orlando and SeaWorld (7-9 minutes drive to either, or use the hotel’s shuttle service) and easy walking distance to lots of other dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations.
If you do want to visit Walt Disney World while staying here, it’s only a 15-20 minute drive on I-4 to the Disney parks, or the hotel offers shuttle service to Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World. Although this is a convention hotel, it’s very family-friendly and offers many of the amenities and leisure services that you would find at a family resort hotel.
Room Occupancy: 6 in double double, 4 in a king suite
Park Transportation: Scheduled shuttles to Walt Disney World are available for $14 roundtrip per person; Universal Orlando shuttle service is $6 roundtrip per person. Reservations are required.
Nightly Resort Fee: None
Self-Parking: $18/day + tax
- Cancel/refund policy: Cancellations or changes can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty in most cases. There are some high demand dates where the 24-hour cancellation may not apply – please confirm with the property. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with DoubleTree Suites, please call their reservations desk at (407) 934-1000.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) using the Hilton CleanStay program. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests, and daily housekeeping is scheduled by guest request only. Additional amenities (linens, toiletries) are available on request and delivered in protective packaging. Disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the property, and public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals with hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms. Digital contactless check-in and digital keys are available through the Hilton Honors app. The wearing of masks may be required in keeping with the CDC guidelines and the state of Florida.
- Dining: The hotel’s Bar Meet Grill restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner only; lunch is not available. Room-service offerings are temporarily not available. The nightly reception in the atrium lobby is serving beer and wine only.
- Park Shuttle Service: Shuttle service is available to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando. Reservations are required. Walt Disney World shuttle service is $14 roundtrip per person; Universal Orlando shuttle service is $6 roundtrip per person.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: Both pools are open. Social distancing is requested of all guests.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open.
- Parking: Self-parking only; valet service is currently not available.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Spacious two-room suites range from 452 – 493 square feet and feature a separate living room with a sofa bed and private bedroom with two double beds or one king bed.
All suites include:
- two 32″ LCD flat-screen TVs
- high speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- wet bar
- small refrigerator
If you are traveling with young children, cribs, high chairs and playpens are available on request (advance requests are recommended).
If allergies are an issue for anyone in your family, the hotel has 12 hypoallergenic PURE suites available with improved air quality. A PURE suite is an allergy-friendly alternative which has been treated with a comprehensive process to eliminate most irritants for travelers with increased sensitivity to allergens.
FREE Breakfast and Dining Options
Guests receive an extensive FREE cooked-to-order hot and cold breakfast* each morning, with omelets, breakfast potatoes, eggs and bacon or lighter choices like fruit, oatmeal and pastries. If you are in a hurry to get to the parks, you can also enjoy a bagel and coffee to go.
There is a nightly reception* in the atrium lobby where you will find FREE beverages, including beer, wine, select liquors and sodas, and light snacks. Adults and kids are welcome.
Bar Meets Grill*, the hotel’s new on-site restaurant, has a casual, pleasant atmosphere and serves lunch and dinner from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm, and provides room-service dining as well. The Florida-inspired menu features seafood and American cuisine.
There are numerous other dining options nearby; restaurants within a block of the hotel include Yard House, Red Robin, a brand new Shake Shack, BJ’s Restaurant, Chuy’s Mexican and a Del Frisco’s Steak House. It’s an easy walk to Bahama Breeze, Capital Grille, Maggiano’s and even a Friendly’s ice cream parlor; and a short drive or cab ride takes you to the excellent “restaurant row” on Sand Lake road, where you can find many of Orlando locals’ favorite restaurants like Ocean Prime, MoonFish, and perennial MouseSavers favorite Seasons 52. For other suggestions, see our information about dining discounts, coupons and printable deals.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
- outdoor pool
- indoor pool
- on site fitness center
- concierge desk
- Budget car rental desk
- gift shop
- on-site convenience store
- coin-operated laundry machines
- valet services*
- business center
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
If you prefer not to drive, scheduled shuttles are available to the Walt Disney World theme parks and Universal Orlando for a fee. Shuttles to Walt Disney World are available for $14 roundtrip per person; Universal Orlando shuttle service is $6 roundtrip per person. Advance reservations are required. The shuttles are perfectly adequate to get you to and from the parks, but there are just a few scheduled trips each morning and a few in the evening. If you want more flexibility or like to take a break in the middle of the day, we recommend renting a car.
If you’d like to explore the extensive shopping, dining and entertainment venues along International Drive, you may want to try out the I-RIDE Trolley. This convenient bus service operates from 8:00 am to 10:30 pm daily and runs throughout the International Drive Resort Area. Trolleys run every 20-30 minutes, and you can hop on and hop off anywhere along the routes. This is an inexpensive way to get to SeaWorld, or the Orlando Premium Outlets, and saves you the hassle of parking, although you may want to plan on extra travel time – it makes many stops along the way.
Self-parking is $15.
You Should Know
There are several Embassy Suites hotels in the same area — if you are comparing rates, make sure you select Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center.
MouseSavers readers get the best available rates plus exclusive extras at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center, near SeaWorld and Universal Orlando!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Plus, the rate includes FREE cooked-to-order hot and cold breakfast, evening reception with FREE beverages and light snacks, and scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney World theme parks, and Universal Orlando.
Plus, MouseSavers readers who book this offer get FREE in-suite wireless internet ($9.95/night per device value), and a MouseSavers exclusive 20% off coupon for lunch and/or dinner in the hotel’s Bar Meets Grill* restaurant. This discount coupon is valid for the entire length of your stay! (Alcoholic beverages are not included in the discount.)
- Book this special MouseSavers offer for Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center, near Universal Orlando and SeaWorld!
*You must book this offer online. Rates listed above are for a standard 1-bedroom suite with one king bed. Double/double-bedded suites may be slightly higher. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates (when the MouseSavers rates are not available) may apply. Rate does not include 12.5% tax. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and may not qualify for Hilton Honors points or miles. Room rate is refundable/changeable up until 24 hours prior to check-in in most cases; please confirm with the hotel. Self-parking is $18/day + tax.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
(Currently, the restaurant is closed.) At check-in, guests will receive a 20% off dining coupon for use in the hotel’s Bar Meets Grill restaurant. Coupon is good for the length of your stay and includes food and beverages (excludes alcoholic beverages) purchased and consumed in the restaurant. In-suite or room service is not included. Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!