SeaWorld Orlando Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 3/30/20
Coronavirus-related update: 3/30/20 – SeaWorld Orlando is currently closed until further notice. Tickets are still being sold. Please visit this page if you need further information or to check for latest updates.
SeaWorld Orlando runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest SeaWorld Orlando discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to SeaWorld and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
- SeaWorld Gate Prices
- SeaWorld Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include SeaWorld
- Other Deals
- Getting to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World
- SeaWorld Orlando Area Hotels
Please note: SeaWorld Orlando charges a $9.99 processing fee per online order.
Regular one-day admission is $105.99 for guests (ages 3 and up), tax included.
Parking costs $25 for cars and motorcycles, RVs may be slightly more. Preferred parking starts at $35.
Florida Bonze Annual Pass members receive 50% off general parking; Silver Annual Pass members receive complimentary general parking and Gold and Platinum Annual Pass members receive complimentary general parking and preferred parking (limited availability).
- SeaWorld Website
- SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- Publix Supermarket Ticket Discount
- AAA Ticket Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Resident Ticket Discounts
- Canadian Resident Ticket Discounts
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- IHG Rewards Club
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- Air Miles
- Florida Teachers FREE Study Pass
Be sure to check the SeaWorld Orlando website for current special offers.
There is a $9.99 processing fee for online orders.
- New!Limited Time Offer! Buy SeaWorld Orlando Ticket, Get 2nd Park FREE! Visit SeaWorld and visit Aquatica or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island free of charge. Second visit must occur within 14 days of first visit. Save over $50 on visits to two parks. Cost is $112.88 tax included.
- New!Save 10% on SeaWorld Orlando 2020 Fun Cards! Visit as many times as you like all year. Some blockout dates apply. Price is $105.42 tax included.
- Save $20 on Single Day Tickets with 1-day advance purchase – Prices start at $91.58 tax included.
If you visit the SeaWorld Orlando (or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay) parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando for 1 year with or without blockout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as discounted or complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more. If you want to visit several parks over several days during one trip, your best bet is to purchase a 2-, 3- or 4-park ticket. Note: the 4 parks that participate in the annual pass programs are SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and Aquatica.
SeaWorld Parks has recently changed it’s Annual Pass program, and is currently offering several types of annual passes with varying benefits. Prices listed below are subject to change:
Bronze – least expensive, includes some blockout dates, 50% off general parking, 10% off food and merchandise. This pass includes access to exclusive events. Prices start at $140.45 (tax included) for one park (SeaWorld). Costs increase $38.34 (tax included) for two parks and $63.90 (tax included) for four parks.
Silver – includes no blockout dates, free general parking, 10% off food and merchandise, plus 1 FREE guest ticket (blockout dates apply), and 50% off up to 3 guest tickets. This pass includes access to exclusive events. Prices start at $191.57 (tax included) for one park (SeaWorld). Costs increase $34.51 (tax included) for two parks and $83.06 (tax included) for four parks.
Gold – includes most Silver benefits plus free preferred parking at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens (when available), 2 FREE guest tickets (blockout dates apply), 50% off up to 6 guest tickets, 15% off food and merchandise, FREE Annual PhotoKey and 1 FREE animal encounter experience. Prices start at $229.91 (tax included) for one park (SeaWorld). Costs increase $32.59 (tax included) for two parks and $98.38 (tax included) for four parks.
Platinum – In addition to Gold pass benefits, this pass gives you access to 11 SeaWorld, Aquatica, Sesame Place and Busch Gardens parks nationwide. Includes free general parking at all 11 parks, and free preferred parking at all Florida parks (when available). This pass also includes reserved seating at select shows in Florida parks, and ride-again privileges on select rides at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Price is $383.27 (tax included).
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells SeaWorld tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for SeaWorld tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted SeaWorld tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Go directly to SeaWorld tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they frequently include SeaWorld tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month (or the next business day) and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
Publix supermarkets in Orlando carry discounted SeaWorld Orlando tickets. If you live near a Publix in Florida, be sure to check the gift card display for any current ticket offers. Thanks to Frances A, Jill V, Wayne P and Jeff G for info.
- AAA members can save on SeaWorld Orlando admission when buying tickets online. Visit aaa.com/seaworld for details.
- Members of Auto Club South can get a discount on SeaWorld Orlando admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
At the Gate
Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $3 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.wavesofhonor.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents sometimes enjoy special discounts, which can be purchased on the SeaWorld Orlando website. When there are resident offers, a filter for Resident Offers will show on the “Tickets and Passes” page. Resident ID is required at point of park entry.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
Readers report that Canadians can redeem Air Miles for SeaWorld Orlando tickets. Thanks to Dawn N for info.
New!Florida teachers can get a FREE Florida Teacher Card that is good for unlimited visits to SeaWorld Orlando through 8/31/20. Parking and other discounts are not included. To be eligible you must have a valid Florida teaching certificate with a Department of Education number and be employed as a classroom teacher. You must pre-register online. Thanks to Nora G and Sandy G for info.
- 2 Park Tickets – Any combination of 2 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 3 Park Tickets – Any combination of 3 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 4 Park Tickets – Unlimited visits + FREE Parking
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica
If you plan to visit both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Aquatica, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be as much as $223.63 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- New!Limited Time Offer! 2 Parks for $99.99! Visit SeaWorld and visit Aquatica or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island. Second visit must occur within 14 days of first visit. Save $45. Cost is $106.49 tax included. Visits must be completed by 5/17/20.
- Save $45 on a 2-Park Ticket – Visit any two parks for $112.88 tax included.
- 2 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
If you plan to visit SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island, you can purchase a special 3 Park ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be as much as $294.97 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- Save $50 on 3-Park Tickets– Visit any three parks for $128.85 tax included. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for three visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 3 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- 3 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Visit all four parks as many times as you want plus get free general parking! This ticket provides unlimited admission to the parks for 14 days from first use.
- 4-Park Unlimited Visits and Free Parking tickets are available with advance purchase for $208.73 (tax included) per person for SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. This ticket can be found on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) give you the option of purchasing 2 or 3 visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- You can add 2 or 3 visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to your Discovery Cove pass admission at a huge discount. Visits to SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $21/person; visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $46/person.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
A SeaWorld admission ticket is required to access this meal and is not included in the meal price.
- AAA members can save 10% on Up Close Dining at Shamu Stadium. Subject to change at any time.
AAA members can show their card and save 10% at select in-park dining locations. Subject to change at any time.
The cheapest way is to take the city bus to SeaWorld from Walt Disney World. The bus is #50 and the fare is $2.00 each way. Be sure to ask the driver to let you off at the front gate of SeaWorld, because the normal bus stop is a bit of a walk to the front gates, but the drivers will stop as close to SeaWorld as possible on request. Before you get off the bus, ask where to pick up the return bus (also #50). For schedules and further details, visit GoLynx.com.
There are two places where you can catch the city bus at Disney World:
- Ticket and Transportation Center – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 37 minutes, stopping at Disney Springs along the way.
- Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney) – The trip from here to SeaWorld takes about 20 minutes. There is a stop for the Lynx buses in the overflow parking lot on the far west side of Disney Springs, past the Cirque Du Soleil theater. Alternatively on the other end of Disney Springs there’s a stop on Buena Vista Drive, across the street near the intersection with Hotel Plaza Boulevard.
MouseSavers.com reader Lois B reports in February 2012, “We took the Disney bus from the All Star Music Resort to Disney Springs. Since Pleasure Island did not open until 11:00 that morning, the Disney bus dropped us at the only stop at 8:30 am at Disney Springs which was at the Marketplace. The Disney bus driver was very helpful and showed us where to walk down the street and cross the road to get to the city (Lynx) bus stop for Bus 50. It was about a city block’s worth of walking. The bus was $2.00 per person. The meter took bills and coins but would not give any change back. So, for instance, there were 3 of us and it cost $6.00 so we put in a $5 and $1 bill. If we had only had a $10 bill or two $5 bills, we could have used that, but we would not have received $4 back. This may be common knowledge to most people, but since we live out in the country, we never ride city buses and had no idea about any of this — just glad we had made a point of carrying a lot of small bills for tips, etc.”
Rent a Car
Another option is to rent a car for one day. Use the link to learn more about how to do this. You can get a one-day rental for as little as $30 plus tax and this option gives you tons more flexibility. Driving to SeaWorld is very easy – take I-4 East and one or two exits away there will be signs telling you to exit for SeaWorld. Follow the signs and they will lead you directly to the parking entrance. Your hotel can give you specific instructions for how to get to I-4, or there are road signs on all the major Walt Disney World routes that will direct you.
The Mears shuttle offers scheduled, shared shuttle service between Disney World and SeaWorld that operates a few times each day for $20 per person (plus tip) round trip. Mears is a reliable company which runs Disney’s Magical Express and the taxi services that service Walt Disney World. For 3 people or fewer this option is typically cheaper than a taxi or limo, but it can be inconvenient due to the time schedule, which is not flexible. The shuttle will make multiple stops around Walt Disney World before heading to SeaWorld. You cannot book the shuttle one-way and they will not carry any luggage larger than a daypack or purse. To book the Mears SeaWorld shuttle you must call Mears directly at (407) 423-5566; they do not offer any kind of online booking for this service.
Taxi or Car Service
You can take a taxi to SeaWorld from Disney World for about $20-$35 each way plus tip, depending on traffic and where you leave from. You can also book a chartered limo, sedan, or van. Usually a chartered sedan will be fairly competitive in price with a taxi. With chartered cars you know the price up front, unlike a taxi where the price varies with traffic and depending on the specific route the driver chooses. On the other hand, there are always taxis available immediately at both parks, whereas with a chartered sedan you’ll need to schedule a time to be picked up. Most limo services will pick you up earlier or later if you find that you get tired or you need more time to see everything, but it depends on them having a car and driver available.
Embassy Suites Orlando (International Drive South) is one of our top choices. It’s conveniently located in the heart of International Drive, just a quick 7-9 minute drive to SeaWorld. The hotel offers FREE scheduled shuttle service to Universal, SeaWorld and the Walt Disney World parks if you’d rather not drive. In addition, the hotel is located on the I-Ride Trolley route, which gives you access to a wide variety of restaurants, shopping and other entertainment options.
Spacious two-room suites range from 452 – 493 square feet and feature a separate living room with a sofa bed and private bedroom with two double beds or one king bed. All suites have two 32″ LCD flat-screen TVs, a wet bar with a refrigerator for your favorite snacks, a microwave and a coffee-maker. Guests receive an extensive FREE cooked-to-order hot and cold breakfast each morning, and there is a nightly reception in the atrium lobby where you will find complimentary beverages, including beer, wine, select liquors and sodas, and light snacks. Self-parking is free, and MouseSavers readers get free in-suite wireless internet and a 20% off coupon for the hotel’s Fisheye Grill restaurant. Read more about what this hotel has to offer and take advantage of the MouseSavers special deal.
If you’re looking for a terrific deal, our other top choice is the Drury Inn & Suites Orlando located at the intersection of Sand Lake Road and Turkey Lake Road. It’s an easy 10-12 minute drive to SeaWorld (as well as Discovery Cove and Aquatica), and only a 5-10 minute drive to Universal Orlando. This well-managed and maintained 238 room property offers exceptional value, particularly for the area near Universal Orlando. Your room rate includes FREE hot and cold breakfast, FREE evening “Kickback” with assorted hot and cold foods and beverages including soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (beer, wine & mixed drinks), FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking, and FREE shuttles to Universal Orlando. Rates are low to moderate, and there is no added daily resort fee. MouseSavers readers get an extra 10% off best available nightly room rates!
Comfortable king rooms or queen rooms that sleep up to 5 include Wi-Fi, 32″ LCD flat-screen TVs, a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, hairdryer and an iron and ironing board. Larger 1-bedroom suites can sleep up to 6 people (not including a child in a crib). The 1-bedroom suites feature a separate living room with a pull-out queen sofa sleeper and a private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed an an additional TV.
In addition to the FREE hot breakfast, the FREE evening “Kickback” includes soft drinks and alcoholic beverages as well as salads, soup and a light entree such as a penne pasta with pesto or make-your-own beef tacos– easily enough to constitute a free dinner! If you don’t want to dine at the hotel, you are within easy walking or driving distance to Sand Lake Road’s “Restaurant Row” – where you’ll find numerous casual and fine dining options. Read more about what the Drury Inn & Suites has to offer.
If these two hotel don’t meet your needs or are sold out, SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld and Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at Seaworld are located next to each other and offer complimentary breakfast and high-speed internet, plus free transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando. SpringHill Suites offers oversized rooms called “studio suites,” with a living area separated from the bed(s) by a privacy wall. Fairfield Inn & Suites has standard rooms, studios and some 1-bedroom suites.
These two hotels are SeaWorld Orlando Official Hotel Partners, which means guests can get complimentary Quick Queue passes, which provide limited one-time front of the line access to each of these SeaWorld attractions: Manta, Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Wild Arctic, Turtle Trek, Skytower and Anarctica – Empire of the Penguin. However, each hotel has only a limited supply of Quick Queue passes, so be sure to ask at the front desk at check-in how you can arrange to receive some. In addition, these partner hotels offer early entry to SeaWorld on select days in peak season.