Floridays Resort Orlando
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers readers get 15% off the best standard rates and WAIVED resort fee ($22.23 + tax/daily value) at Floridays Resort Orlando! Plus, parking is FREE! Enjoy the convenience of a spacious 2- or 3-bedroom suite with a full kitchen at this super family-friendly and pet-friendly resort just minutes from Walt Disney World! See details.
Health & Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Floridays Resort Orlando.
Why We Like It
Floridays Resort Orlando is a family-friendly condominium-style resort conveniently located near Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando. Located on International Drive near the Daryl Carter Parkway, it’s also less than 1 mile from the Vineland Premium Outlets, grocery stores and many restaurants. Newly added to MouseSavers Preferred Hotels, this all-suite tropical-themed resort features 2- and 3-bedroom fully-furnished condominium-style suites with full kitchens that give you plenty of room to spread out and the ability to cook or prepare your own meals. The suites easily suit large parties and families. Perhaps best of all, the nightly rates at this resort are a great value — especially when you consider how much space you’ll have!
The beautifully landscaped 20-acre property includes six 6-story villa towers. The towers are nestled near the lobby, courtyard and main pool, or near a small lake and second pool. No matter where you are, it’s an easy walk from the towers to the resort’s main hub, where you’ll find most of the resort’s activities. There’s a poolside bar and grill and adjoining café and marketplace that serves breakfast, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and more, a fitness center and game arcade as well as the large main pool. The main pool features an expansive zero entry and kiddie water playscape and splash pad area. A second pool offers a quiet respite and relaxing jacuzzi. Both pools are heated year-round. At the main pool there is plenty of room to lounge in the shade or soak up the sun poolside while enjoying a cocktail or cool beverage.
The resort offers scheduled daily shuttles to all of the major theme parks (please check for latest info here) — Walt Disney World’s Transportation Hub at Epcot, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando. In addition to nearby shopping, you can have groceries delivered to your suite by the nearby Publix Super Market! And for those who don’t want to cook for themselves, room service is available. The I-Ride Trolley stops right in front of the resort, and travels throughout the I-Drive area to plenty of dining and shopping options — so you may find you don’t need or even want a rental car during your stay. (Of course, if you want a lot of flexibility, we recommend you consider renting a car.)
Floridays Resort Orlando offers a terrific place to relax and unwind from busy days in the theme parks. You’ll have a home-style family getaway with all the basic comforts you’ll need to enjoy a terrific vacation.
Room Occupancy: Up to 6 in 2-bd suite, 8 in 3-bd suite
Park Transportation: (Note: due to health & safety, schedules may be adjusted. Please check for latest info here) Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld; included in resort fee, reservations required
Nightly Resort Fee: $22.23 + 12.5% tax (see what’s included); waived for MouseSavers readers
Self-Parking: Included in resort fee
- Reservations: Floridays Resort Orlando is currently accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: Cancellations made 24 hours prior to check-in for stays through December 17, 2020 will not incur any cancellation fees. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with Floridays, please call their reservations desk at (877) 994-6321.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) per CDC recommendations. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks, and are temperature checked daily at start of shifts. Hand sanitizer is available in public areas. Social distancing is encouraged at all times in public areas and masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas. To ensure guest safety, daily room refreshes have been reduced. Room refreshes are available as requested and scheduled by guests, and guests must be vacant while refresh is happening. View more here.
- Dining: Palm Café is open during regular hours. Number of guests is monitored and tables are spaced to allow social distancing and maintain 50% or less of normal occupancy. Room service is not available at this time. Publix is doing grocery deliveries as usual.
- Park Shuttle Service: Reservations are required for all shuttles in order to meet social distancing guidelines, and masks must be worn aboard shuttles at all times. Limited scheduled shuttle service for Walt Disney World parks is available with drop off at the Ticket & Transportation Center, and shuttles to Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are currently operating.
- Note: WDW is not running direct park-to-park transportation, so guests should confirm their best options for getting to a specific park from the shuttle drop-off point. Check with the hotel desk for the latest shuttle information and allow extra time to get to and from the theme parks, or you may want to budget for a rental car or Lyft trips.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: Both pools are open. Social distancing is requested of all guests. Pool chairs are arranged in groups and separated by 6 feet. Pool chairs are sanitized between use. Jacuzzi is currently not available.
- Amenities: The fitness center and and game room are open. Cleaning staff are sanitizing equipment and high-touch areas frequently based on use.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Every 2-bedroom suite sleeps up to 6 guests, and is a nicely spacious 1,017 square feet, with one king-size bed in the master bedroom and two full size beds in the second bedroom. The master bedroom includes a full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. A second full bathroom with a standard tub/shower is located across the hall from the guest bedroom.
Every suite includes an open design living room and dining area, a furnished private balcony and fully-equipped kitchen with an island. Bedrooms are separated for maximum privacy, and each bedroom has its own television. All suites include:
- full-size refrigerator
- dishwasher (complimentary dishwashing soap and dishwashing liquid starter kit)
- microwave oven
- Keurig coffee maker (complimentary K-Cup starter kit)
- cookware and utensils
- washer/dryer (complimentary Tide laundry starter kit)
- 40″ HDTV in the master bedroom
- 32″ HDTV in guest bedrooms
- 49″ HDTV in the living room
- Wi-Fi in room
- in-room safe
- hair dryer
- one telephone
- iron and full-size ironing board
- bathing sundries (shampoo, conditioner and lotion)
All suites are 100% non-smoking. There are designated smoking areas in several outdoor locations around the resort.
If you are used to staying in a standard hotel room, you will find that the amenities of a condominium-style suite make your stay even more enjoyable. These spacious suites give everyone in the family space to spread out, bedroom privacy, and the ability to prepare your own food. Choosing when and what to eat on real plates with silverware feels more like home and is more relaxing than eating pizza perched on the edge of a hotel bed. And having a full kitchen can really help reduce overall food and dining costs. Combining the comforts of home, like a washer and dryer in your suite, with the atmosphere of a friendly resort, just makes vacationing less stressful. The nightly cost at Floridays is about the same as a moderate hotel, but you get much more.
Traveling with small children? Cribs, highchairs and Pack ‘n Plays can be provided upon request for no additional charge. To make arrangements, contact the resort directly.
Palm Café and Pool Bar is an all-in-one resort restaurant, Starbucks coffee house, poolside bar & grill and sundry shop. For breakfast, the restaurant offers a number of reasonably priced hot breakfast sandwiches, an assortment of pancakes or oatmeal. Prices range from $4.50 – $8.25. Breakfast is served daily from 7:00 am until 10:30 am.
Lunch and dinner fare includes an extensive range of starters, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers, tacos, grilled entreés and flatbreads or pizzas. Many selections have a gluten-free option for an additional $1.50 – $2. Most lunch and dinner items range from $7 to $14. There’s also a kids menu with pasta, chicken sliders or tenders and mini cheeseburgers and several more items — prices run from $4.50 to $7.50 each. You can view the Palm Café’s full menu here. The Palm Café and Pool Bar is open for food and drinks from 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm Fridays and Saturdays.
Publix delivers! If you plan to have most of your meals at the resort, you probably will want to stock up on groceries. The nearby Publix offers Instacart delivery service to Floridays (you can find instructions by scrolling down here), or it’s a quick 3-minute drive to the store at the corner of Vineland and International Drive. There’s also a Walgreens at this location.
From Floridays you can easily drive or take Lyft to the many restaurants and shops nearby, including those on Vineland Avenue near the Orlando Premium Outlets. Less than one mile north on Daryl Carter Blvd. you’ll also find a new discount shopping center between Lake St. and Regency Village Drive with a Panda Express, Chipotle, Cheesecake Factory, and, if you’re in the mood for some excellent chicken salad, a Chicken Salad Chick. There is also a Benihana within easy walking distance.
Guests at Floridays Resort Orlando have complimentary access to all of the resort amenities and on-site entertainment.
- 2 swimming pools – one with a large kiddie playscape area and zero entry for little ones*
- therapeutic splash pool
- Jacuzzi hot tub*
- sandy beach area
- game arcade room*
- fitness center (guests must be age 17 or older to use the equipment)*
- scheduled activities and music Fridays through Sundays (visit the Guest Activity/Recreation Desk for info)
- full-service 24-hour front desk with express check out
- concierge desk and ticket services for all the major theme parks
- scheduled round-trip shuttle service to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando*
- I-Ride Trolley stop (service runs from 8:00 am – 10:30 pm)
- Pet-friendly rooms (see pet policy here)
- baggage storage
*Please note: these services and amenities have been adjusted due to current state safety measures. See above for more information.
You may find you don’t need a rental car at Floridays Resort Orlando, and this can shave several hundred dollars off a stay of several days or more. The resort offers scheduled daily shuttles to all of the major theme parks — Walt Disney World’s Ticket & Transportation Center*, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando. The shuttles are included in the daily resort fee (which is waived for MouseSavers guests).
*Please note: Shuttle services have been adjusted due to current state safety measures. See above for more information.
The I-Ride Trolley stops in front of Floridays Resort and travels throughout the I-Drive area to attractions like Madam Tussaud’s, the Wheel at ICON Park and WonderWorks as well as plenty of dining and shopping options. The trolleys run about every 20 minutes. Fees for the trolley run from $5 per person for a 1-day pass to $12 per person for a 7-day pass or $18 per person for a 14-day pass.
Of course, if you want a lot of flexibility in your schedule, or want the convenience of your own transportation, we recommend you consider renting a car. It’s about a 12-18 minute drive to the Walt Disney World theme parks, depending on which park you are going to. The resort is about 15 minutes from Universal Orlando, and just 10 minutes from SeaWorld.
You Should Also Know
Floridays is a vacation ownership resort, but offers more extensive housekeeping services than most other ownership resorts and vacation rentals. Daily housekeeping (refresh) includes a restock of toiletries and toilet paper; beds are made and towels are changed as necessary. A full housekeeping service is included once every 7 days. There is a charge of $40 for an additional full housekeeping service.
You will receive a starter kit of K-Cup coffee, laundry detergent, dish detergent, and bath products that should last at least 2-3 days, but for longer stays most guests bring their own products. If you’re staying for more than a few days we suggest you bring some laundry and dishwasher pods and travel-size bath items in a ziplock bag, or you can get them from Publix or Walgreens when you arrive.
If you are in a hurry to get to the parks, know that morning lines for breakfast at the café can be long; we suggest avoiding the wait by purchasing some extra coffee and breakfast items when grocery shopping and enjoying them in your suite.
Floridays is a pet-friendly property. If you have pet allergies, you may want to request a stay in a unit that does not allow pets. Two of the property’s six towers are pet-free. If you are bringing a pet, there is a $200 additional charge per stay.
While the resort is on 20-acres, most of the activities are centered in and around the courtyard of the main pool. This gives Floridays Resort Orlando an intimate and friendly feel that we find enjoyable. Floridays is an excellent choice if you are visiting the parks for more than 2 or 3 days and want a nice place to spread out, have some privacy, plus the ability to cook or prepare your own meals. The terrific location, combined with easy access to all of the major parks, groceries, restaurants, and outlet shopping add to the ‘relaxed vacation’ feel, and overall the resort offers exceptional value for the cost.
Get 15% off the best refundable rates and WAIVED resort fees ($22.23 + tax/daily) at Floridays Resort Orlando!
In addition, parking and Wi-Fi are FREE!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
- Get 15% off standard rates & WAIVED resort fee on your 2- or 3-bedroom suite with full kitchen at Floridays Resort Orlando! (Note: the booking system will show the resort fee in the reservation detail estimate, however NO resort fee will be charged to your actual reservation)
- Or, call (886) 994-6321 to book this offer. Ask for the “MOUSE” offer at Floridays Resort Orlando!
- When comparing online, remember that these rates are fully refundable, and don’t forget: only the MouseSavers rate includes the waived resort fee! You’ll save $22.23 + tax/daily!
*Rate shown when using the link above includes the 15% rate discount. Rates vary based on availability. Rates listed do not include tax. MouseSavers rates are refundable/changeable unless noted otherwise due to season and availability. Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
Changes or cancellations of any new reservation made by December 17, 2020, are free of charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day. For reservations made after December 17, 2020, the resort has a 72-hour cancellation policy. If not cancelled within this time period, the first night’s room and tax will be charged to the credit card. If early departure occurs with little or no notice, a one-time fee of $50 will be charged.
Nightly resort fee of $22.23/day + tax ($25 total/daily) is WAIVED with this MouseSavers offer. The nightly resort fee includes: self parking, Wi-Fi, housekeeping daily refresh, fitness center use, local and toll free calls and daily scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld.
Two-Bedroom Suites include one king-size bed in the master bedroom, and two double-size beds in the second bedroom. Maximum occupancy is 6. Three-Bedroom Suites include one king-size bed in the master bedroom and two double-sized beds in two additional bedrooms.
If you are traveling with small children, cribs and highchairs can be provided upon request. These items are limited in supply and therefore not guaranteed, and additional charges may apply. To make arrangements, guests should contact the resort directly.
For other special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals — it costs nothing to be a subscriber!