Go Los Angeles Card Discount
LAST UPDATE: 4/10/17
The Go Los Angeles Card includes admission to 31 Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (New!Valid any day on 3, 5 and 7-day cards only.)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Discovery Science Center
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour, Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, The Huntington Library, Aquarium of the Pacific, and lots more.
- New!Get $25 off your Go Los Angeles Card order of $225 or more with MouseSavers special deal! Click here. No expiration date. This offer may end at any time.
- Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation.
- Go City Cards are also available for Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco and Washington DC! Use these links to get $25 off orders of $225 or more for any Go Card or Explorer Pass purchase!
The Go Los Angeles Card will probably save you money if you plan to do several major attractions and tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Orange County and surrounding areas within a short time. However, be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Some of the museums that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you are only visiting low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
You’ll receive a FREE full-color guidebook with the purchase of any Go City Card. Not only does this pocket-size guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the card, but it also provides details on dining & shopping discounts, maps of the area, local info and insider advice. One free guidebook per order.
The Go Los Angeles Card comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. Universal Studios is only included with purchase of the 3-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card and is available for use any day of the week. You can visit Universal Studios Hollywood once per life of your card. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The card is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. You can use this pass for the number of days purchased over a two-week period.
|1-day Adult (13+)||$85|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$69|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$129|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$105|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$205|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$179|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$269|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$239|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$315|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$275|
Go City Cards, also called Go Cards, are available for both Los Angeles and San Diego and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Los Angeles Attraction Package Deals & Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass
There are also prepackaged Los Angeles Attraction Package deals , that group several key attractions and offer a substantial discount on admissions. Savings on these passes ranges from 19% – 43% off gate prices!
These packages frequently offer the best deal you will find if you want to visit all of the included attractions. Most of the packages include Universal Studios Hollywood, and your overall savings for Universal will be greatest if one of these options works for you. The Southern California 4 Park Combo Pass, a MouseSavers favorite, includes Universal, San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego and Knott’s Berry Farm and saves you 23% off gate prices!
Los Angeles Attraction Package Deals
- Click here to check out all of the available Los Angeles Attraction Package Deals. Save 19% – 43% off gate prices! These passes are already fully discounted.
If you know exactly where you want to go, you may want to check out the Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass . This build-your-own multi-attraction pass gives you discounts similar to the Go Los Angeles Card. Unlike the Go Los Angeles Card, the Go Select Pass gives you 30 days from first use to explore your preselected picks from over 36 attractions.
You’ll save 10 – 20% or more off gate prices when you select any two or more attractions and use the discount below! You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass can include any combination of Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Discovery Science Center, The Hollywood Museum, and lots more. Universal Studios Hollywood is available on this pass, but note: you will only save 10% overall if you include Universal Studios. You will save 20% overall when Universal Studios is not included on your Build Your Own pass. Passes are good for 30 days from first use.
Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass
- Build Your Own Los Angeles passes are already fully discounted. There are no available additional discounts at this time.
You should compare prices with the Go Los Angeles Card– in some cases a Build Your Own pass or attraction package pass will be a better deal.
Other Go Card Discounts
- Buy a Go Los Angeles Card through aRes Travel and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above. Please note that if purchasing through aRes, you must redeem your voucher(s) at one of several specified Los Angeles area locations ONLY.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go Los Angeles Cards (usually the 2-day cards, which does NOT include Universal Studios Hollywood) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.