Go Los Angeles Pass Discount
LAST UPDATE: 10/19/20
Coronavirus-related update: Most sights are currently closed. Please check individual attraction websites for details. Passes are still being sold. All passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and only activated on first use. As attractions reopen please check to see if reservations are required. Please visit LA Traveler Information: Covid-19 if you have further questions.
The Go Los Angeles Pass includes admission to 35+ Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Valid any day on 3, 5 and 7-day cards only.)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour, Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, The Huntington Library, Aquarium of the Pacific, and lots more.
Please note that some of the links on MouseSavers.com are “affiliate” links for other web sites. We receive a small marketing fee from those sites if you use one of our links to buy something. Using these links does not increase the price you pay. See our Marketing Disclosure page for more information on how we use affiliate links.
Go Los Angeles Pass Discounts
- Get 10% off your Go Los Angeles Pass order with MouseSavers special deal! No expiration date. This offer may end at any time. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, but may be combined with some special sales!
- Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation.
The Go Los Angeles Pass will probably save you money if you plan to do several major attractions and tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Orange County and surrounding areas within a short time. However, be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Some of the museums that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you are only visiting low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately.
You will find a FREE downloadable full-color guidebook under the “Plan your trip” section on the Go City Pass website. Not only does the guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the pass, but it also provides a maps of the area, and trip planning tips as well as a guide to the city.
The Go Los Angeles Pass comes in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. Universal Studios is only included with purchase of the 3-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Pass and is available for use any day of the week. You can visit Universal Studios Hollywood once per life of your card. Passes are valid one year from date of purchase. The pass is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. You can use this pass for the number of days purchased over a 30 day period.
|1-day Adult (13+)||$92|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$72|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$149|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$118|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$264|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$238|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$342|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$299|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$424|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$375|
Go City Passes are available for both Los Angeles and San Diego and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass
If you know exactly where you want to go, you may want to check out the Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass . This build-your-own multi-attraction pass gives you discounts similar to the Go Los Angeles Pass. The Build Your Own Pass gives you 30 days from first use to explore your preselected picks from over 36 attractions.
You’ll save 10 – 20% or more off gate prices when you select any two or more attractions and use the discount below! You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass can include any combination of Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Discovery Cube OC, The Hollywood Museum, and lots more. Universal Studios Hollywood is available on this pass, but note: you will only save 10% overall if you include Universal Studios. You will save 20% overall when Universal Studios is not included on your Build Your Own pass. Passes are good for 30 days from first use.
Build Your Own Los Angeles Pass
- Build Your Own Los Angeles passes are already fully discounted. There are no available additional discounts at this time. Note that passes that include Universal Studios Hollywood save 10%. Other attraction combinations of two or more save 20%.
You should compare prices with the Go Los Angeles Pass– in some cases a Build Your Own pass or attraction package pass will be a better deal.
Other Go Los Angeles Pass Discounts
- Buy a Go Los Angeles Pass through Undercover Tourist and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Go Los Angeles Passes (usually the 2-day passes, which do NOT include Universal Studios Hollywood) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.