Hilton Anaheim near Disneyland
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers.com Readers always get 10% off rates plus FREE Wi-Fi ($14/day value with tax included) at Hilton Anaheim near Disneyland! Reservations are fully changeable and refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival. See details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Hilton Anaheim has reopened. Some hotel services may not be available or may be limited during your visit. See below for more health and safety adjustment details.
Why We Like It
The Hilton Anaheim is conveniently located an easy walking distance from the main entrance to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, and is the largest hotel in the Anaheim Resort District with over 1500 rooms and suites.
This is a truly grand hotel with a “big city” feeling about it — actually, it is sort of a mini-city unto itself. Drop your car off with the valet parking attendants (or park in their attached garage) and stroll into the awe-inspiring multi-story atrium lobby with its dual escalators, open-plan cocktail lounge, huge ceramic mural (created by the same artist who fabricated the beautiful tile murals at the Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World) and families and conventioneers bustling to and fro.
The hotel offers everything you’d expect to get a full-service hotel — from concierge services and a separate Disney Desk for questions and tickets, to a rooftop pool, comprehensive gym and spa and onsite Starbucks, full-service restaurants, eateries, and shops… it’s impressive!
Our bottom line: if you’re looking for a high-end, luxurious hotel that’s walking distance from Disneyland, you really can’t do better than the Hilton Anaheim, and depending on when you travel, you can find very reasonable rates!
Location: 777 W Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Room Occupancy: Up to 4 in a double queen room
Park Transportation: Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) buses
Nightly Resort Fee: None
Self-Parking: $24/day + tax; valet parking: $30/day + tax
- Reservations: Hilton Anaheim is open and accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: Hilton Anaheim currently has a 24-hour cancellation policy, but cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with Hilton Anaheim, please call their reservations desk at (714) 750-4321.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) using the Hilton CleanStay program. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests; daily housekeeping is scheduled by guest request only, housekeeping will occur only when guests are not occupying the room. Additional amenities (linens, toiletries) are available on request and delivered in protective packaging. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks. Disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the property, and public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals with hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms. Digital contactless check-in and digital keys are available through the Hilton Honors app. Social distancing is encouraged and masks are required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Dining: Some of the hotel’s restaurants and on-site cafes and eateries are open but may have limited hours. Breakfast is available at Mix (the hotel’s main restaurant), and at Starbucks, which is in the lobby. Lunch is available at the pool bar and grill, and dinner is available at Mix Lounge. Room service is not available at this time.
- Park Shuttle Service: It’s a 10-15 minute walk to the Disneyland entrance; Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) is available for a small fee.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: The outdoor pool and outdoor areas are open.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open. Social distancing guidelines may apply and capacity may be limited. The following amenities or services are not available at this time: airport shuttle, valet parking and the spa.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Standard rooms at Hilton Anaheim are attractively decorated with contemporary dark wood furniture with light-colored linens and upholstery. They include all the amenities you would expect from a top-tier Hilton hotel. King rooms sleep up to 2 adults and double queen rooms sleep up to 4. Cribs are available on request. A rollaway bed can be requested for an additional $35/day.
Rooms are equipped with a king bed or two queen beds and include:
- 32” flat-screen HDTVs
- desk and ergonomic chair
- iron and ironing board
- Peter Thomas Roth toiletries
- digital panel for charging several devices
- Wi-Fi is available for $14/day (but is FREE with our MouseSavers regular offer, below)
On the high floors, some rooms have excellent views of the theme parks — you can watch the Disneyland fireworks out your window.
Those who like to dine well will be especially happy with the Hilton Anaheim’s broad selection of food options.
Mix, the hotel’s main restaurant, is available for all-day dining. Mix offers a lovely breakfast buffet or a la carte breakfast, and table-service lunch and dinner.
Mix Lounge is a lively cocktail bar right in the center of the main lobby. It’s a great place to people-watch while you sip a craft cocktail and decompress from your day walking around the theme parks.
Starbucks is located in the main lobby if you need a latte or a muffin — there are also plenty of comfy chairs if you just want to relax for awhile.
There is also a food court with a Baja Fresh Express (tacos and burritos), Sbarro (pizza), Just Grillin’ (burgers & fries), and Submarina (sandwiches).
A pool bar and grill is open from May through September, and carries a great selection of sandwiches, salads and other fresh California cuisine, including some of the best fish tacos we’ve tried anywhere.
Room service is available daily from 6:00 am to midnight.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
In the local area, it’s an easy walk to a nearby IHOP or Morton’s Steakhouse, and there’s a CVS and a Walgreens on the corner of Harbor and Katella, about a block and a half away. Just another half block takes you to the entrance to the Anaheim GardenWalk shops and restaurants including McCormick & Schmick’s, Bubba Gump Shrimp and Cheesecake Factory.
The on-site amenities at Hilton Anaheim are astonishing in their variety and quality. We have visited many large convention and luxury hotels around the country, and the Hilton Anaheim is among the best.
- three rooftop garden sundecks
- heated outdoor pool
- four spas
- outdoor water play area with a (small) water slide, dump bucket and a play structure with water sprayers
- pool bar and snack bar (open seasonally).
- family-friendly pool games like Giant Jenga, Dominos and Tic Tac Toe are available during the summer (through September 3)
- Scavenger Hunt with special prizes are held regularly. Directions for the Scavenger Hunt are available at check-in.
- health club and spa* – if you like to work out, the the hotel’s health club & spa is probably the most complete and extensive we’ve seen at any hotel. There is a daily fee of $14 if you want to use the health club facilities, and the fitness classes and spa treatments are separately priced. It includes:
- an indoor saltwater pool
- group exercise classes
- cardiovascular and weight machines
- indoor basketball court
- on-site Disney Desk for tickets and information
- convenience store
- Disney Store gift shop
- clothing store
- full-service business center
- FedEx store
- full-service laundry
- dry cleaning
- coin laundry
- beauty salon
- Enterprise car rental desk
- foreign currency exchange
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
The Hilton Anaheim participates in the Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) system, which will take you to and from the Disney parks all day for a small fee. You’ll save money with a 1-day or multi-day pass: 1-day passes for ART are $6 for adults (ages 10+), $2.50 for kids (ages 3-9). A one-way fare purchased onboard is $4 for adults, $1.50 for kids.
If you’re in a hurry, there are always cabs waiting out front, and it’s only about 3 minutes and $10 to Disneyland. Alternatively, you can simply walk to the parks. We timed the walk ourselves at 15 minutes exactly to the entrance gateway on Harbor, and another 2-ish minutes from there to the plaza between Disneyland and California Adventure.
If you’re bringing a car, you can self-park for $24 per day plus tax — or use valet parking for $30 per day plus tax. In our opinion, it’s well worth the extra $6 plus tip to use valet, which is much more convenient.
You Should Know
To find the best rates, make sure you select “use flexible dates” when checking for stay dates. Because this is a leisure and convention hotel, rates vary dramatically depending on availability (rates start as low as $99/night but can run as high as $400+/night), and you can save a great deal of money if you are able to be somewhat flexible with your travel dates.
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must call in or use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive 10% off the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Plus, you will receive FREE Wi-Fi ($14/day value, tax included)*!
(Corporate code 2742800 should be pre-filled. Make sure all other fields for Group Code/Promotion Codes/Special Rates, etc. are empty.)
*Book your room with the link above and you will receive 10% off the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Rate displayed will include the 10% discount. Offer is based on availability and other restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offer cannot be booked by phone; available only through the Hilton website with the special code provided. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Rate qualifies for Hilton Honors points or miles.
At this time, the room rate is refundable/changeable up until 24 hours prior to arrival, but please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. If you need further assistance, call the hotel’s reservations desk at (714) 750-4321.
No-shows and changes after the cancellation deadline are subject to a penalty of one night’s room rate plus tax.
The resort charges a daily self-parking fee of $24 plus tax. Valet parking is $30 plus tax.
In-room Wi-Fi is included in the room rate with this offer. Regular in-room Wi-Fi charge for non-Hilton Honors members is $14/daily.
Standard king rooms sleep up to 2 adults and double queen rooms sleep up to 4. Cribs are available on request. A rollaway bed can be requested for an additional $35/day.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!