Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers.com readers get 10% off rates and FREE parking at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace next to Disney Springs™ ! Get 10% off best available refundable/changeable rates plus FREE parking for one vehicle (regularly $22 + tax/day). That’s typically a combined savings of $25 – $40/night! And if you are a Hilton Honors member you can collect points! See below for details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace opened 10/1/20. Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace.
Why We Like It
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace is a 1000+ room upscale resort hotel, directly across the street from the beautifully re-imagined Disney Springs™. We think you’ll find it’s a terrific place to enjoy a family or couples Disney vacation, and it has become a popular choice in our MouseSavers Preferred Hotels program. Since the hotel was acquired by Hilton in 2015 it has undergone some spectacular renovations.
If you visited the Palace previously, you’ll feel like you are at a brand-new resort. The rooms have been pleasantly redesigned, and the public areas have undergone a complete transformation. The main pool area features a beautiful and family-friendly “float lagoon” (think lazy river) with a zero-entry area. Next to the lagoon and swimming pool is the Shades Poolside Lounge, an indoor/outdoor full-service restaurant and bar. We love the easy walk to Disney Springs, the shuttles every 30 minutes to the Disney theme parks, plus superb Disney Springs or Epcot views from many of the tower rooms, and the gorgeous (and very kid-friendly) pool and lounge area.
If you want to enjoy your days in the Disney parks and your evenings in Disney Springs, with some leisure time in the float lagoon, or having a snack or drink in between, the Hilton Buena Vista Palace is a great choice. We think this property is a tremendous value, and a great alternative to a Disney moderate or deluxe hotel.
Room Occupancy: Up to 4 in double queen room, up to 6 in 1-bedroom suite
Park Transportation: All day every 1/2 hour, included in hotel fee (see below for updates)
Nightly Resort Fee: $35 + 12.5% tax (see what’s included)
Self-Parking: $22/night + tax; valet parking is currently not available
- Reservations: Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace is open and currently accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: Room rate is refundable/changeable up to 24 hours prior to check-in except for Thanksgiving week and Christmas/New Years week. For those weeks, changes or cancelations must be made 5 days prior to check-in. No-shows and changes after the cancellation deadline are subject to a penalty of one night’s room rate plus tax. If you have other questions about your current reservation with Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, please call their reservations desk at (407) 827-2727.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) using the Hilton CleanStay program. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests; daily housekeeping is scheduled by guest request only, housekeeping will occur only when guests are not occupying the room. Additional amenities (linens, toiletries) are available on request and delivered in protective packaging. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks. Disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the property, and public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals with hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms. Digital contactless check-in and digital keys are available through the Hilton Honors app. Social distancing is encouraged and masks are required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Dining: In room dining (room service) and breakfast buffets including the Sunday Disney Character Breakfast are temporarily suspended. Restaurant seating has been adjusted to allow for social distancing, and disposable menus will be provided. Dining and menu options may be limited. Grab and go items are available. Current restaurants/eateries that are open and their operating hours are as follows:
Citrus 28 – 7 days a week – 6 am – 10 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Sunnies – 7 days a week – 4 pm – 10 pm for evening drinks and food service
Shades – Wednesday – Sunday – noon – 7 pm, for lunch and early evening, weather permitting (Closed Monday and Tuesday)
- The Letterpress Cafe is currently closed.
- Park Shuttle Service: Scheduled shuttle service to the Disney Theme Parks is available and is included in the daily service fee. Guests are required to wear face masks while on the shuttles.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: Pools are open; capacity is limited. Social distancing is requested of all guests. Pool chairs are arranged in groups and separated by 6 feet.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open. Social distancing guidelines will be in effect and capacity will be limited. Laundry and dry cleaning services are temporarily unavailable.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
There are two separate guest room areas: the Towers, with king and double queen standard rooms, and the Island Building, with 1-bedroom “parlor” suites and standard rooms. The Towers are made up of four buildings connected to the main lobby, restaurants and lounges, the spa and fitness center, and other important amenities. The tallest of the Tower buildings is 27 stories high, making views from the middle and higher floors quite impressive. The Island Building is on the opposite side of the grounds, closer to the main pool area and the walkway to Disney Springs.
The guest rooms in the Tower buildings have been renovated attractively with a contemporary decor. The majority of guest rooms at this resort have a balcony or patio. Standard rooms have either two queen beds and sleep up to 4 people, or one king bed plus a small sleeper sofa and sleep up to 3 people.
Island suites have a bedroom similar to a standard hotel room, plus a separate living room with a pull-out sofa, small fridge, microwave, wet bar and additional half-bath. The Island suites sleep up to 6 people in a double queen suite and can be combined with an adjoining standard room for larger parties.
The hotel has upgraded all of the beds to the Hilton Serenity Bed featuring very comfy pillow-top mattresses, Pacific Coast Touch of Down pillows and European-style 250 thread count linens.
In-room appointments include:
- 49″ flatscreen TV
- DVD player
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- iron/ironing board
- digital safe (large enough for a laptop computer)
- Cuisinart dual cup, single-brew coffeemaker
- Crabtree and Evelyn bath products
- phone with voicemail and a dataport
Upgrades to Epcot Fireworks View or Disney Springs view rooms are available in the Tower building for an additional $20 – $30 per night.
Cribs and high chairs are available for families traveling with small children.
The Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace has several dining options on site, a 24-hour grab and go market, and it’s an easy walk to Disney Springs, where you’ll find a truly astonishing array of eateries, including celebrity-chef restaurants like Frontera Cocina and Art Smith’s Homecomin’ as well as quick-service options like Blaze Pizza or longtime reader favorite Earl Of Sandwich. Generally speaking, you’ll find prices at the hotel to be about the same as Disney Springs.
Hotel guests will receive 10% off food and beverages purchased at all outlets except Citrus 28 and when ordering in-room dining. Make sure you charge items to your room to get the added discount.
24-Hour Citrus 28* carries a freshly prepared light breakfast and lunch meals and sandwiches, grab and go items, and serves Starbucks coffee and specialty beverages.
Shades Poolside Lounge*, adjacent to the lap pool, serves a variety of appetizers, salads, burgers and sandwiches, as well as refreshing drinks and cocktails. Check out the menu.
Sunnies*, a lounge bar off the main lobby, is open until 1:00 am. In addition to a cool drink you can also find a bite to eat.
Letterpress Cafe*, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, has a hip café feel, loosely designed like a modern printing shop with huge windows facing the resort’s lagoon and pool area. Breakfast offerings include a full buffet or à la carte; the buffet is $25/per person plus tax and gratuity. The Letterpress Cafe hosts a Disney character breakfast on Sunday mornings from 8:30 am – 11:30 am (currently unavailable due to Covid). The character breakfast costs $30/adult, $13/child for the buffet or $20/adult + tax and gratuity for the continental breakfast.
In-room dining* is available from 6:00 am – 11:00 am and 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm daily.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
The grounds are the largest of the Disney Springs area resorts, and are beautifully maintained. The hotel has multiple pools. Two of them — the large main pool and the new winding “float lagoon” pool with a zero-entry area — are located on Recreation Island, a lovely park-like area between the Towers and the Island Building. There are plenty of roomy inner tubes for those who want to float down the lazy river and comfortable lounge chairs for people who prefer to remain stationary.
Private cabanas with comfy lounge furniture, flat-screen tvs, safes, ceiling fans, a mini-fridge and various drink and dining packages are available around the lagoon.
There is also a lovely courtyard area outside the main tower building by the Disney shuttle stop where you can sit at a small tables and relax, and a spacious fitness center with everything from treadmills to free weights.
- winding lagoon and pool with zero-entry area
- FREE inner tubes for pool use
- lap pool
- adult pool
- private pool-side cabanas (available for daily rental from $199)
- fitness center (guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- car rental desk
- business center
- clothing store
- concierge desk
- gift shop
- guest activity/recreation desk
- laundry/valet service*
- multi-lingual staff
- safety deposit box
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
The resort is within easy walking distance of Disney Springs — it’s right across the street from the Marketplace section, with a pedestrian overpass so you don’t have to wait for traffic lights.
Disney Park shuttles* run from the hotel to the Walt Disney World theme parks. This service is included as part of the daily resort fee. The hotel also provides scheduled shuttle service* to the Disney water parks, and evening service to Disney Springs if you would prefer not to walk.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
You may find you don’t even need or want a rental car during your stay, which can mean less stress, and can give you extra money to use on meals or treats.
If you have a car, self-parking is $22 + tax/day. Valet parking is not available at this time.
You Should Know
The hotel’s main entrance and lobby are uphill from the parking area. Upon arrival, you may want to pull up to drop off guests and bags. The walk from the parking lot with luggage in tow on a hot day or late at night can be strenuous.
If you are a Hilton Honors member, you can collect points for your stay with the MouseSavers site offer. Terms may vary if you are booking a special Hot Deals or Newsletter offer.
Walt Disney World has temporarily suspended the FastPass+ program and is replacing Extra Magic Hours with an Early Theme Park Entry program. It is unknown at this time when the 60-day advance Disney FastPass+ option will resume. The Extra Magic Hours program was recently discontinued and is being replaced with an Early Theme Park Entry program sometime in 2021. The start date for this program has not yet been announced. The Early Theme Park Entry program will allow guests with WDW tickets who are staying at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (and other WDW and Disney Springs hotels and resorts) to enter any of the four main theme parks 30 minutes before official opening.
MouseSavers.com Readers Get 10% Off Rates Plus FREE Parking at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace in Disney Springs™ Resort Area!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive 10% off the best available refundable/changeable rates at the time of booking on the room type you choose plus FREE parking for one vehicle. That’s an average savings of $25 – $40 per night! And if you are a Hilton Honors member you can collect points!
- Enjoy this exclusive MouseSavers offer at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace and get 10% off the best available rates and FREE parking!
*Book your room with the link above and you will receive 10% off the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Offer is based on availability and other restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offer cannot be booked by phone; available only through the Hilton website with the special link provided. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Rate qualifies for Hilton Honors points or miles.
Room rate is refundable/changeable up to 24 hours prior to check-in except for Thanksgiving week and Christmas/New Years week. For those weeks, the changes or cancelations must be made 5 days prior to check-in. No-shows and changes after the cancellation deadline are subject to a penalty of one night’s room rate plus tax. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Rate qualifies for Hilton Honors points or miles. Rates vary during peak periods.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
Nightly resort fee (service charge) of $35 plus 12.5% tax per room, per night, will be added to the room rate and includes: guest internet access, Disney Shuttle to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disney Extra Magic Hours**, daily sun-care product (sunscreen or lotion), float lagoon access, DVDNow movie rentals, 10% off food and beverage purchases (excludes Citrus 28 and room service), $5 discount off one attraction ticket sold at the concierge desk, and local/toll-free/domestic calls.
Self-parking is $22/day + 6.5% tax, but is waived for one vehicle for MouseSavers guests using the link above. Additional vehicles are charged the regular fee of $22 + tax daily. Valet parking is not available at this time.
Please note: Walt Disney World has temporarily suspended the FastPass+ program and is replacing Extra Magic Hours with an Early Theme Park Entry program. It is unknown at this time when the 60-day advance Disney FastPass+ option will resume. The Extra Magic Hours program was recently discontinued and is being replaced with an Early Theme Park Entry program sometime in 2021. The start date for this program has not yet been announced. The Early Theme Park Entry program will allow guests with WDW tickets who are staying at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (and other WDW and Disney Springs hotels and resorts) to enter any of the four main theme parks 30 minutes before official opening.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!