Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers.com readers get exclusive extra-low rates (up to 30% off) at Margaritaville Resort Orlando! Get super low advance purchase rates that are changeable and refundable when you change your latitude and stay at the newly developed Margaritaville Resort Orlando, a full-service, beach-themed resort about 15 minutes from Walt Disney World! See below for details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Margaritaville Resort Orlando is open and is accepting reservations. Upon reopening, some of the hotel’s amenities and services will have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Margaritaville Resort Orlando.
Why We Like It
Margaritaville Resort Orlando is Jimmy Buffett’s latest “island-style” resort development. Completed in early 2019, this new 186-room hotel, with its stunning lobby and grounds surrounded by quaint beach cottages, is located in Kissimmee near Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Park. It’s an 11 minute drive from Animal Kingdom, and about 20 minutes to Disney Springs. Newly added to MouseSavers Preferred Hotels program, we think you’ll find Margaritaville is a terrific place to enjoy a family or couple’s Disney vacation with its upscale yet laid back atmosphere.
When you walk into the lobby of Margaritaville Resort Orlando, the architecture and decor make you feel like you’re arriving at a lush Caribbean resort, with classic tropical touches everywhere you look. The fanciful, lyric-themed cabana style lounge areas and giant red flip flop set the mood for vacationing, and make for great photo ops. The grounds are beautifully maintained, and the lagoon pools with their sandy beach areas will have you feeling like you are in a private paradise in no time. Because it is a Margaritaville Resort, after all, you can expect to hear soft-rock music (including a few familiar Jimmy Buffett tunes) throughout the resort, and frequently live music as well, both poolside during the day and at Euphoria Restaurant in the evening.
We love the room decor, the pools and the island-style feel of this resort. The on-site restaurants and easy stroll to Sunset Walk give you plenty of dining options without a drive. Restaurants, live-music venues, an arcade, bars and lounges, and a movie theater serving a full menu of food and beverages, are all within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The resort also offers shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld! You’ll know you are on vacation.
If you want to enjoy your days in the Disney parks and your evenings in an island-like paradise, Margaritaville Resort Orlando is a great choice. We think this property offers very good value, especially with the exclusive MouseSavers offer, and is a great alternative to a Disney moderate or deluxe hotel.
Location: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Room Occupancy: Up to 4 in double queen room, up to 6 in 1-bedroom double queen suite
Park Transportation: Shuttles to Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are included in hotel fee (see below for updates)
Nightly Resort Fee: $36 + 13.5% tax (see what’s included)
Self-Parking: Included in resort fee; valet parking is $35/night + 13.5% tax
- Reservations: Margaritaville Resort Orlando is open and is currently accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: The resort is currently offering 24-hour cancellation.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, bell-hop carts, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points). Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests; full housekeeping is provided after a 3-night stay. Additional amenities (linens, toiletries) and cleaning supplies are available on request at front desk. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks and are temperature checked at start of shift. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the property, and public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals with hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms. Social distancing is encouraged and masks are required by local ordinance in all public areas. Read more about Margaritaville Resort Orlando’s safety measures here.
- Dining: In room dining (room service) is temporarily suspended. Euphoria’s restaurant, lounge and bar seating have been reduced to 50% adjusted to allow for social distancing (6 feet between tables), and single-use menus and dining utensils are provided. Dining hours and menu options are currently limited and subject to change. Grab and go items are available from Provisions, the resort’s food market.
- Park Shuttle Service: Limited scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld is available, and is included in the daily service fee. Currently there are two morning shuttles and one evening shuttle. Reservations are required for the park shuttles. Shuttle transportation is also available from the hotel to the Margaritaville Cottages, Island H2O Live! Water Park, and Promenade at Sunset Walk.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: Pools are open. Social distancing is requested of all guests. Pool chairs are arranged in groups and separated by 6 feet.
- Spa: St. Somewhere Spa is open with enhanced sanitation and social distancing procedures. Full spa services are offered by appointment only.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open. Social distancing guidelines will be in effect and capacity will be limited. The Parakeet Kids’ Club and Teen Center is closed until further notice.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 54 weeks in advance.
Two large wings housing the hotel’s rooms extend from either side of the main lobby, restaurant, grab and go market and gift shop. Every room has a bright, island beach theme, with Floridian and Caribbean inspired artwork, cottage-style woodwork and high-end furnishings, ceiling fans, and cool to the touch laminate wood flooring. Tiled bathrooms have large walk-in showers and upscale fixtures. Private balconies or patios off every room offer nice views of the resort’s pools and surrounding cottages. Premium rooms are on upper floors and offer expansive views. King rooms sleep 2, double queen rooms sleep 4; 1-bedroom king suites sleep 4 with a pull-out sofa, and 1-bedroom double queen suites sleep 6 with a pull-out sofa in the living room area. While typically we are not fans of exterior corridors, at Margaritaville the airy exterior access to the rooms gives the hotel a relaxed, “island” feel and seems appropriate.
In-room appointments include:
- 42″ flatscreen TV
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- in-room bottled water
- Keurig coffee / tea maker
- mini-cooling fridge
- premium linens
- plush bathrobes
- iron/ironing board
- digital safe
- Margaritaville bath products
- ceiling fan
- touch-screen tablet with access to resort information, housekeeping, concierge
Cribs are available for families traveling with small children.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando has several dining options on site and a grab-and-go market, or it’s an easy walk to Sunset Walk, where you’ll find a pleasing array of eateries, bars and lounges and evening entertainment. Generally speaking, you’ll find prices at the hotel and Sunset Walk to be about the same as Disney Springs.
Euphoria*, the hotel’s fine-dining restaurant and lounge, has an upscale, hip and modern feel with huge windows facing the resort’s lagoon pool and cottage areas. Euphoria is currently open for breakfast Wednesday through Sunday and dinner Tuesday through Saturday. Breakfast offerings include eggs with potatoes and sausage or bacon, omelets, pancakes and assorted cereals; cost is around $15/per person plus tax and gratuity for an entree, side, juice or coffee. The dinner menu (currently limited) includes appetizers such as bruschetta or bacon-wrapped shrimp, caprese and caesar salads, and entrées of pasta or plated chicken, salmon and beef dishes. Without drinks, an appetizer and entrée will cost around $35/ per person.
Provisions*, open daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, is the place to get your coffee drinks and poolside or picnic snacks. You’ll find tasty sandwiches, wraps, salads and cold beverages. There is a selection of prepared foods as well as made-to-order items.
Salty Rim Bar and Grill*, adjacent to the laguna pools, serves burgers and sandwiches, as well as refreshing drinks and cocktails. It’s great for a poolside lunch or afternoon snack or drink; the kitchen closes fairly early (5:00 pm on Monday – Thursday, 7:00 pm on Friday – Sunday) so you may want to make dinner plans elsewhere.
On Vacation*, a lounge bar located at ground level off the main lobby, is open Friday and Saturday evenings, and hosts comedians from Bonkerz Comedy. You can nibble on tasty bites or chips & guacamole and sip on a specialty cocktail or soft drink while enjoying the show. Doors open at 7:00 pm; admission is $10/per person + 2 item minimum drink/food purchase.
Promenade at Sunset Walk*, just a 5-10 minute walk from the resort, is an outdoor mall with numerous dining options as well as brew pubs, sweet shops and more. Many of the restaurants also provide delivery to the resort. Check out the full directory of what’s available here.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Beautiful palm-lined lagoon-style swimming pools with zero entry areas and sandy beaches have plenty of lounge chairs and handy umbrellas, should you need some shade. Next to the pool is Salty Rim, an outdoor full-service restaurant and bar offering poolside service. The resort also has its own Kids Club* with daily activities, a fitness center, and a spa offering a full range of treatments from massages to salon services.
You’ll find the St. Somewhere Spa, a fitness center, and the Parakeets Kids’ Club & Teen Center located in a separate building near the Salty Rim Bar and Grill. The St. Somewhere Spa offers relaxing massages, rejuvenating body treatments, mani-pedis and hair salon services in a quiet respite from the outdoors. See the full spa menu here. The Parakeets Kids’ Club & Teen Center* has kids games, arts and crafts and daily activities monitored by trained counselors, and offers daily programs with events, games and movies for older kids as well.
It’s an easy walk from the resort to Island H2O Live!, a brand new, high-tech waterpark, and Promenade at Sunset Walk, an open-air walkable mall, with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options to explore during your stay. Restaurants, live-music venues, an arcade, bars and lounges, and a movie theater serving a full menu of food and beverages, are all within a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
A complete list of amenities includes:
- 2 lagoon pools with zero-entry and sandy beach areas
- hot tub
- private pool-side cabanas (available for daily rental)
- 24-hour fitness center (guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- full-service spa (guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Parakeet Kid’s Club & Teen Center (currently closed)*
- trolley service to/from cottages, Promenade at Sunset Walk and Island H2O Live!
- transportation to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld*
- daily / nightly live entertainment*
- Wi-Fi in guestrooms, public areas and function space
- car rental desk
- business center
- clothing store and gift shop
- concierge desk
- guest activity/recreation desk
- multi-lingual staff
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Limited scheduled shuttle transportation* is currently available to the Disney parks from the hotel. Reservations are required. Shuttles also run regularly to the Margaritaville Cottages, Island H2O Live! Water Park, and Promenade at Sunset Walk.
You’ll want to have a rental car (or use Lyft or a taxi service) if you’d like flexibility, and are planning to visit Walt Disney World, or any of the other theme parks, and if you want to explore the area. If you have a car, self-parking is included in the daily resort fee. Valet parking is available for $35 plus tax daily.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
You Should Know
The hotel’s main entrance and lobby are uphill from the parking area. Upon arrival, you may want to pull up to drop off guests and bags. The walk from the parking lot with luggage in tow on a hot day or late at night can be strenuous. Valet parking is also available.
You don’t have to be a Jimmy Buffett fan to enjoy this resort, however, you will undoubtedly hear some of his familiar tunes during your stay.
MouseSavers.com Readers get exclusive extra-low rates (up to 30% off!) at Margaritaville Resort Orlando near Walt Disney World!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive the resort’s low advance purchase rate (up to 30% off regular “rack” rates) and still get the benefit of flexibility! MouseSavers rates are fully refundable/changeable!
*Offer is based on availability and other restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offer cannot be booked by phone; available only through the Margaritaville Resort Orlando website with the special link provided. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
Nightly resort fee of $36 plus 13.5% tax per room, per night, will be added to the room rate and includes: self-parking, welcome cocktail on arrival, guest internet access, transportation to Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, 24-hour access to business center and fitness center, pool access, trolley service around resort, daily and nightly entertainment, concierge service, poolside activities, unlimited local and toll-free phone calls, in-room bottled water on arrival and checkout, in-room coffee service, in-room safe, pool towels.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!