Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Info & Discounts
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a 2-night immersive entertainment experience at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
During this experience, guests get to imagine they are visiting the Star Wars universe on a tourist starcruiser, with an ongoing story that you get to participate in. The virtual trip includes a visit to the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, plus themed food, entertainment and accommodations, all with amazing views of planets and spacecraft from the world of Star Wars.
The Galactic Starcruiser is not really a Walt Disney World hotel per se – it’s more like an all-inclusive cruise ship experience with lodging, entertainment, food and non-alcoholic drink included (alcohol is available at an extra charge). Most of the experience will happen aboard a virtual “starship” (located inside a building near Disney’s Hollywood Studios), but each trip also includes a roughly 4-hour visit to the Galaxy’s Edge land, with a reserved ride on both of the Galaxy’s Edge signature attractions — Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run. Disney expects that people will add the 2-night Galactic Starcruiser experience to the beginning or end of a longer Walt Disney World trip.
During this experience, guests will meet new and familiar Star Wars characters and have opportunities to interact with them, as well as join them on various missions. The choices you make affect your experience on the Galactic Starcruiser and in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Guests aboard the Starcruiser will also have access to special features in the Star Wars: Datapad and be able to check their personalized itinerary as well as receive communications from the Galactic Starcruiser crew and other characters.
The prices for this adventure are very high, starting at $4,809 for 2 guests in one standard room plus $490 per additional child (age 3-9) and $700 for each additional adult or junior (age 10+). Given the popularity of the Star Wars movies and the unique nature of the Galactic Starcruiser experience, we expect that this will sell well, at least at first. Discounts are scarce, but we will, as always, be diligently looking for the best ways to save money on the experience or at least get more for your money.
New!Save Up to $350 per Night on 1- or 2-Night Disney Resort Hotels Stays Combined with a Galactic Starcruiser Voyage!
Save up to $350 per night on a 1-night or 2-night stay at select official Disney World resorts just before or just after select Galactic Starcruiser Voyages February 5 – October 2, 2023. There is a 2-night hotel maximum stay for this offer. Purchase of a Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser package is required.
Advertised discounts off normal 2023 Disney World room rates vary by resort:
- Get $150 off per night at Coronado Spring Resort
- Get $250 off per night at Animal Kingdom Lodge, BoardWalk Inn, Contemporary Resort, Polynesian Village Resort and Wilderness Lodge
- Get $350 off per night at Beach Club, Grand Floridian and Yacht Club
Your resort hotel stay must take place immediately before or after your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage, but does not need to be on consecutive nights. Offer excludes campsites, cabins, studios and villas. As with all Disney promotional discounts, some resorts, room types and date combinations will not be available. It’s important to be flexible if you want to book a discounted room.
This offer is not valid for Galactic Starcruiser Voyages starting February 16, 18, 22; March 12, 14; April 3, 7, 9, 11, 13; May 3, 17; June 12, 16; July 24; August 9, 15, 19, 21 and 23, 2023.
Offer subject to end at any time.
- To book this Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Offer, we recommend filling out a quote form with Small World Vacations. Your Small World Vacations’ agent is your personal travel adviser and you can contact them directly by email, and we recommend them wholeheartedly!
- Why book with a travel agent? We find that the overall experience is better booking a package through a good full-service agency than direct with Disney, and the extra service costs you nothing; their prices are identical to Disney’s, including all package discounts. Booking packages, especially discounted packages, often involves comparing many different booking options to see which gets you the best deal, and that’s one of the many things the best travel agents are great at doing.
Book a Stay on Disney’s Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World offers a 2-night cruise-style itinerary that surrounds you 24/7 in Star Wars storytelling.
Fill out the Small World Vacations quote form and they’ll do their best to book your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience for you. There is no charge for their services! Once you submit the form, an agent will review your request and contact you to confirm you travel preferences. Your agent will provide their direct contact information, so you can discuss your options and priorities. Disney’s Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser reservations are in high demand and may sell out for select dates. For best results, list a range of acceptable dates in your request. Availability is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
- If you are interested in booking the Galactic Starcruiser experience, we recommend filling out a quote form with Small World Vacations. Your Small World Vacations’ agent is your personal travel adviser and you can contact them directly by email, and we recommend them wholeheartedly!