Tables in Wonderland (formerly Disney Dining Experience)
Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Members and Annual Passholders can join the Tables in Wonderland program (formerly called Disney Dining Experience) and enjoy a 20% discount on food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages, at most full-service restaurants and lounges in the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and hotels.
The benefit is valid for a party of up to 10 people. Only one discount card can be used per table. The member must be present and must present the card when ordering.
The Tables in Wonderland membership card is not accepted on holidays, including Mothers Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
In addition to the 20% discount on food and beverages, membership includes:
- complimentary resort parking (including valet parking) anytime when dining in a restaurant at that resort
- theme park parking after 5:00 pm when dining in a restaurant at that theme park
- reimbursement for theme park parking before 5:00 pm if you take your parking receipt and Tables in Wonderland card to Guest Services
- invitations to special member-only events
- free admission to Atlantic Dance Hall on the BoardWalk (member and one guest – note that admission to Atlantic Dance Hall is often free to the public anyway)
An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions at table service restaurants and lounges, regardless of party size.
Cost for a Tables in Wonderland membership is $175 per year for Florida residents and $150 for Annual and Seasonal Passholders or DVC members. You can add a second membership for your spouse or partner for an additional fee, but if you plan to eat together, this is unnecessary. You must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or Florida state-issued ID card with a Florida address, a DVC membership card, or an Annual or Seasonal Pass, to join this program.
Annual Passholders, DVC members and Florida residents can purchase the Tables in Wonderland card at Disney World Guest Services locations. Proof of eligibility is required.
Click here or call (407) 566-5858 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm ET) for more information.
Tables in Wonderland Participating Restaurants
To see the latest official list of participating restaurants, click here.
Also, note that several MouseSavers.com readers report being given a Tables in Wonderland discount at full-service restaurants on Disney property (including restaurants in the Swan/Dolphin hotels) that are not listed. It’s always worth asking your server!