Discounts on Disney Broadway Shows & Disney on Ice
LAST UPDATE: 6/19/17
Disney offers a variety of live shows, including Disney on Broadway (includes Broadway musical productions and touring productions of Aladdin, The Lion King, and Newsies) as well as Disney on Ice and DisneyLive! touring productions. And yes, you can often get discounts on Disney Broadway shows and Disney on Ice tickets!
- Discounts on Disney’s Broadway Shows (New York City)
- Disney’s Broadway Tour Performances (Throughout the US and Canada)
- Disney on Ice Discounts
- Disney Live! Discounts
For official information on Disney’s currently running Broadway musicals The Lion King and Aladdin, visit DisneyOnBroadway.com. See below for additional information and discounts on Disney Broadway shows.
- Exclusive MouseSavers.com Information and Deals for Disney’s Aladdin and The Lion King on Broadway!
- TKTS Half-Price Ticket Booth
- Standing Room Only
- Disney’s newest Broadway show, Aladdin, is at the New Amsterdam Theatre. It opened March 20, 2014. Reviews have been stellar, and James Monroe Inglehart won a Tony for his performance as the Genie. We saw Aladdin in Seattle before it came to Broadway, and it’s a great show for all ages.
- Click here to see ticket prices and availability for Aladdin!
- Click here for The Lion King show information and ticket purchasing, including any available discounts or deals.
Try visiting the TKTS half-price ticket booth in Times Square on the day of the show. They frequently offer Disney shows at 50% off, though there is no guarantee. Ideally you’ll need to be in line by 9:00 am for a matinee show and by 2:00 pm for an evening show, and of course tickets are subject to availability.
There is also a Downtown Brooklyn location for TKTS. This location offers same-day evening and next-day matinee performances. You cannot buy same-day matinee performances at the Downtown Brooklyn location.
Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets are sold to the public for Disney’s Broadway shows (except The Lion King) ONLY on days when the show is sold out. You can only buy them at the box office on the day of the show, and availability is limited. If you don’t mind standing, they are a bargain.
If you have a group of 15 or more and want to go to one of Disney’s Broadway shows, be sure to check into Group Sales — you could save a substantial amount on the tickets.
Listed below are the Disney’s Broadway shows that are currently touring the US and Canada:
- Discounts for Disney Touring Performances
- Presale Codes for Disney Touring Performances
- Group Sales for Disney Touring Performances
Discounts on the touring shows (especially The Lion King) are pretty rare. When we find any, they are listed below.
We list presale codes for touring shows, when they are available. Presales have two benefits: better seats (because you buy ahead of the general public) and occasionally an additional discount.
If you don’t see a code below for an upcoming show in your area, we recommend signing up for the theater’s email list immediately. Usually list members are the first to be informed when/if a presale code is released.
If you are taking a large group, call the local venue where the show is being presented in your area. Find the name of the theater where the show will be running, and then look up the venue’s box office number and call it directly. Most theaters offer group discounts if you have a party of 20 or more.
Disney on Ice shows tour the US seasonally. There are usually five different shows touring during the season. The shows are produced by Feld Entertainment, the producers of Disney Live! Most Disney on Ice shows are sold through Ticketmaster, but some venues use alternate ticket vendors.
Currently touring or upcoming Disney on Ice shows:
- Cool Deals for Disney on Ice
- Other Promo Codes for Disney on Ice Ticket Discounts
- Presale Codes for Disney on Ice
- Other Disney on Ice Ticket Discounts
When booking Disney on Ice productions, you can try the promo codes below, which have been used repeatedly in different markets. There is no guarantee that these codes will work in your local arena.
To use the codes, select the number of seats. Leave the price “any price.” Select a seating section (but remember, codes generally won’t work for opening night, VIP, rinkside or front row seats). Enter discount code in the appropriate box. If it says seats aren’t available, go back and try the next seating section down. If seats are still available in that section, they should pop up at the discounted price plus convenience fee.
- MCD – McDonald’s promo code.
- FS23 or FS24 – Usually good for $5 off each ticket. Valid for up to 6 tickets per performance. The code comes from a Family Savings Card handed out to people who have already attended a Disney on Ice show. You only need the code to order online, not the card. Thanks to William B for info.
- AAA – American Automobile Association (Auto Club). You only need the code to order online, not the card.
The best way to get presale codes is to be signed up for the email list of your local arena before the show is announced to the public. If it’s too late for that, here are some presale codes you can try when purchasing Disney on Ice tickets, but they are now varying the codes a lot and these aren’t that likely to work:
- Character name of a main character in the show, e.g. MICKEY
- If you have a Kroger Plus card (from Kroger supermarkets) and a Disney on Ice show is coming to your town, check to see if the supermarket is selling discounted tickets.
- Call the local venue where Disney on Ice is being presented in your area. Find the name of the arena where the show will be running, and then look up the venue’s box office number and call it directly. Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy the tickets directly from the box office and sometimes certain showtimes and dates will be discounted by the venue. Sometimes they’ll be doing special promotional coupons with a local supermarket or newspaper. Also, most arenas offer group discounts if you have a party of 20 or more.
Disney Live! offers touring theatrical productions aimed at little kids. There are usually at least two different shows touring during the season. The shows are produced by Feld Entertainment, the producers of Disney on Ice. Most Disney Live! shows are sold through Ticketmaster, but some venues use alternate ticket vendors.
Currently touring Disney Live! shows:
- Use code DLDMR to save 25% on a family four-pack of tickets.
- Try code MICKEY for savings of up to $15 on select performances.
- Try the presale codes for Disney on Ice, which sometimes also work for Disney Live! shows.
- If you have a Kroger Plus card (from Kroger supermarkets) and a Disney Live! show is coming to your town, check to see if the supermarket is selling discounted tickets.
- Call the local venue where Disney Live! is being presented in your area. Find the name of the theater where the show will be running, and then look up the venue’s box office number and call it directly. Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy the tickets directly from the box office and sometimes certain showtimes and dates will be discounted by the venue. Sometimes they’ll be doing special promotional coupons with a local supermarket or newspaper. Also, most theaters offer group discounts if you have a party of 20 or more.