LAST UPDATE: 9/9/19
There are a surprising number of Disney freebies available! Most of the FREE Disney offers on this page are direct from Disney, while other FREE Disney stuff is provided by independent Disney fan sites, manufacturers and other sources. You’ll find Disney freebies like vacation planning videos, downloadable games and backgrounds, and even recipes. And all of them are fun and FREE!
- Disney/Orlando/Southern California Sweepstakes and Contests
- FREE Vacation Planning Videos & Guides
- FREE Downloadable Park Maps for Walt Disney World
- FREE GPS Points of Interest (POI) File for Walt Disney World
- FREE & Cheap Things To Do at Walt Disney World
- FREE Disney Games & Downloads – Screensavers, Printables & More
- New!FREE Disney and Pixar Courses on Khan Academy
- FREE Disney Recipes
- FREE Webcam and Satellite Views of Disneyland and Walt Disney World
Check our list of sweepstakes and contests with Disney prizes, as well as prizes that include trips to Orlando or Southern California. We update this list weekly.
If you’re planning a Disney vacation, you can watch a variety of Disney online videos or order brochures and guides, which actually have a good amount of useful information. Disney no longer sends out their Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World and Disneyland vacation planning DVDs, but the online videos have all the same content.
|Walt Disney World & Disneyland (California)
|Disney Cruise Line|
|Disney’s Aulani Resort|
|Adventures By Disney Guided Tours|
Walt Disney World has FREE downloadable PDFs, which are the same maps you would get in the parks. They can be copied onto your phone or tablet, and they’re very detailed and zoomable. You can print them, but unless you have a large-format printer, the text gets pretty small. Note: sometimes you get an error when attempting to download one of these maps. This just means Disney’s servers are getting overloaded. Hit “refresh” a few times and it will eventually load.
- Download a PDF map of all of Walt Disney World. (Warning: this map isn’t remotely to scale. Everything looks crammed together, but in fact the parks and resorts are much more spread out.)
- Download a PDF map of the Magic Kingdom.
- Download a PDF map of Epcot.
- Download a PDF map of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Download a PDF map of Animal Kingdom.
- Disney no longer makes available PDF versions of their printed guide maps for Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. You can view scrollable interactive maps on Disney’s web site via the links below:
There is an exclusive FREE MouseSavers Points of Interest file you can upload to your Garmin, TomTom or Magellan GPS unit, which will help you navigate to pretty much anywhere in the Walt Disney World area that is mentioned here on the site: all the theme parks and water parks, hotels (both on- and off-site) restaurants, shopping, and more.
Don’t miss our huge list of things to do at Walt Disney World (and nearby) for FREE or very inexpensively. Nothing on the list requires park admission!
The links in this section go to official Disney-operated sites that offer freebies. Many of the sites were set up by Disney to promote a certain movie when it was released. If you find one of the sites below is now “dead,” please let us know.
Movie/TV Promo Sites
Most of the sites below were set up by Disney to promote a certain movie when it was released in the theaters or on DVD, or a Disney Channel show. Disney often keeps the older sites going for years, but sometimes they suddenly shut one down or stop supporting it. If you find one of the sites below is now “dead,” please let us know.
- Disney Movies – Use this page to search for FREE Disney movie-related activities, games and downloads. Some are duplicated below; others are not easy to find except through this link.
- Disney A Wrinkle in Time has a science experiment and printable bookmarks.
- Disney Aladdin (2019) has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disney Ant-Man and the Wasp has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disney Bambi has downloadable crafts, a coloring page and recipes.
- Disney Beauty and the Beast 2017 has a downloadable activity packet and nature inspired activity ideas.
- Disney Beauty and the Beast 25th Anniversary Edition has recipes, crafts, and storybook.
- Disney Black Panther has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disneynature Born in China site has a downloadable educator’s guide and activity packet.
- Disney Captain Marvel has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disney’s Cars site has online racing games.
- Disney/Pixar Cars 2 site has online racing games and printable posters.
- Disney/Pixar Cars 3 site has a downloadable activity.
- Disney Christopher Robin has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disney’s Cinderella (2015) has a mini-game.
- Disney Dumbo (2019) has printable coloring pages.
- Disney Finding Dory has a downloadable educator’s guide, fish ownership guide and printable activities.
- Disney’s Frozen site has mini-games, activities and recipes.
- Disney/Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur has mini-games and downloadable activities.
- Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles 2 has a downloadable activities packet.
- Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out has a mini-game and downloadable activities.
- Disney’s The Jungle Book (2016) has a downloadable educator’s guide, animal facts packet and activity packet.
- Disney Moana site has a downloadable educator’s guide and activity packet.
- Disney The Nutcracker and the Four Realms site has a downloadable activity packet and printable Valentine’s Day cards.
- Disneynature Penguins site has a downloadable educator’s guide.
- Disney Pete’s Dragon (2016) has downloadable activity packet.
- Disney’s The Princess and the Frog offers games and crafts instructions.
- Disney Ralph Breaks the Internet site has a downloadable activity packet.
- Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has games, coloring pages and crafts instructions.
- Disney’s Tangled has games and craft instructions.
- Disney’s Tomorrowland has a mini-game, printable art and science activities.
- Disney’s Toy Story has some online games.
- Disney’s Toy Story 4 has printable activity pages and coloring pages.
- Disney’s Winnie the Pooh has activities and recipes.
- Disney Zootopia has activities and recipes.
Theme Park Promo Sites
The sites below were set up by Disney to promote various theme park celebrations or the opening of new theme park attractions. Disney often keeps the older sites going for years, but sometimes they suddenly shut one down or stop supporting it. If you find one of the sites below is now “dead,” please let us know.
- Walt Disney World has a “tourist” website for Pandora – The World of Avatar. You can read about the history of Pandora, use the 360 degree “Pandora cam” to see what’s going on with the wildlife or ask an ACE (Alpha Centauri Expeditions) expert a question about Pandora.
General Disney Promo Sites
- The Disney Games website offers FREE games you can download based on Disney movies and television shows.
- The Disney Princess website offers FREE dress-up activities for each Disney princess and links to over a dozen princess-themed games.
- Disney Movie Rewards is a FREE online program that allows you to earn points for each Disney movie you see (by submitting scans of your ticket stubs) or buy on DVD or Blu-ray (by submitting codes from the packages). The points can be redeemed for various Disney merchandise prizes. Sometimes there are freebies just for being a member.
Imagineering in a Box is a FREE online course created by Disney Imagineers to share how they use a wide range of skills – from story development and conceptual design, to math, physics and engineering – to create immersive experiences. This module was designed for middle school and high school students. Each activity can be done by one person on their own or in a classroom setting. There is also a teacher guide.
Pixar in a Box is a FREE online course that demonstrates how math, science, computer science and humanities are used to create movies at Pixar. They all begin with a lesson on the artistic challenges faced in that department, followed by a second lesson on the technical underpinnings. This module has content for grade 3 and up. There is also a teacher guide.
If you eat something you love at a Disney restaurant and you’d like to try duplicating it at home, ask your server if you can get the recipe. In most cases the chef will be happy to supply it. Here are some sites where you can get Disney restaurant recipes for FREE:
- The Disney Cruise Line Blog, an unofficial Disney Cruise Line information blog, has collected some great recipes for food and drink from the menus of Disney Cruise Line restaurants and lounges.
- The Disney Parks Blog frequently publishes recipes from the theme park and cruise ship restaurants.
- Oh My Disney has recipes from Disney restaurants and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- The Disney Food Blog has a great collection of Disney recipes from the theme parks and Disney Cruise Line.
- AllEars.net has collected dozens of Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line recipes, categorized by the location where they are served.
- Intercot Info Central offers lots of recipes, mainly from the resort restaurants at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- DisneyRecipes.com is another unofficial site for Disney-related recipes, though a little difficult to navigate and has not been updated since 2007.
- Want to see Disneyland for FREE? The Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel & Water Playground offers views of Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure theme parks via its “Mattercam”.
- For a 3D satellite view of the theme parks check out Google Earth. You can download the software for free and explore Walt Disney World, Disneyland, even Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disney Resort on your home computer! Thanks to Michael for info.
- You can also see detailed aerial views with Microsoft Bing Maps “Bird’s Eye” View. If you scroll around the map, you can see parts of Disney World in incredible detail. MouseSavers.com reader Tammy L reports that you can even read all of the words on the Pop Century resort! Note that the Bird’s Eye images are only gathered every few years, so they can be several years out of date. It’s still fun to see the various parks and resorts from the air.