Aquatica Orlando Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 8/4/21
Covid-19 related update: Aquatica Orlando is open. Pre-paid parking is recommended. Please visit Update on SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Operations if you need further information or to check for latest updates.
Aquatica is a water park run by SeaWorld Orlando, located along International Drive in Orlando, across the street from SeaWorld Orlando and its sister theme park, Discovery Cove. Check below for the latest Aquatica discounts, coupons, and offers.
This 59-acre water park includes wave pools, lazy river rides, eight-lane racing slides, interactive water play areas and 36 waterslides, including a 300-foot-long enclosed waterslide that plunges riders down a 42-foot drop and through a lagoon populated by black-and-white Commerson’s dolphins.
If you need tickets to Aquatica and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
- Aquatica Gate Prices
- Aquatica Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Aquatica
Please note: Aquatica Orlando charges a $9.99 processing fee per online order.
Regular one-day admission is $78.80 (tax included) for adults and kids ages 3 and up.
Parking is $25 for cars and motorcycles. Prepaid parking is strongly encouraged.
- Aquatica Website
- Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Deals
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- AAA Ticket Discounts
- Military Ticket Discounts
- Florida Resident Ticket Discounts
- Aeroplan Miles
The Aquatica website lists various ticket options, most of which are available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Occasionally there are options available only on the Aquatica website and we will list them here. NOTE: Prepaid parking is strongly encouraged. You can add parking to your online purchase.
There is a $9.99 processing fee for online orders.
- Save $30 on an Aquatica Single-Day Date-Specific Ticket! Cost is $45.78 per person, tax included. Add All-Day Dine for an additional $30 + tax.
- Save $10 on a SeaWorld and Aquatica Fun Card! SeaWorld and Aquatica Fun Cards are $182.09 per person, tax included.
If you visit Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing a multi-park annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to Aquatica for 1 year with or without blockout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as discounted or complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more. If you want to visit several parks over several days during one trip, your best bet is to purchase a 2-or 4-park ticket. Note: the 4 parks that participate in the annual pass programs are SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and Aquatica.
- Aquatica annual passes start at $140.58 tax included and can be found on the Aquatica web site.
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Aquatica tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Aquatica tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Aquatica tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Go directly to SeaWorld Parks to see if Aquatica tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they sometimes include Aquatica tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month (or the next business day) and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
If you are a member of AAA or CAA, some Auto Club offices have deals on Aquatica Orlando tickets. Check with your local office or visit your regional website.
Be sure to check the Aquatica website or the SeaWorld Orlando website for current Aquatica Orlando discounts on tickets. Resident discounts are not always available, however Florida residents can take advantage of monthly payment plans when purchasing annual passes.
- 2 Park Tickets – Any combination of 2 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 3 Park Tickets – Any combination of 3 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 4 Park Tickets – Unlimited visits + FREE Parking
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica
If you plan to visit both Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be as much as $228.63 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- Save over $50 on a 2-Park ticket! Tickets start at $127.79 per person, tax included. Add All-Day Dining for an additional $50 + tax.
- 2 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
If you plan to visit SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island, you can purchase a special 3 Park ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be as much as $294.97 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- Save $50 with 3 Park Ticket – Reservations are required. Total cost for three park ticket is $140.57 tax included. Prepaid parking is strongly encouraged.
- 3 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Visit all four parks as many times as you want plus get free general parking! This ticket provides unlimited admission to the parks for 14 days from first use.
- 4-Park Unlimited Visits and Free Parking tickets are available for $212.99 tax included per person for SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. This ticket can be found on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Reservations are required at each park and prepaid parking is strongly encouraged.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) give you the option of purchasing 2 or 3 visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- You can add 2 or 3 visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to your Discovery Cove pass admission at a huge discount. Visits to SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $21/person; visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $46/person.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.