Discovery Cove Discounts and Deals
LAST UPDATE: 8/4/21
Covid-19 related update: Discovery Cove is open. The Dolphin Signature Swim has been modified and is now a shallow-water experience. Guests will be able to touch and interact with dolphins in an even more personal setting with physical distancing in place. Photographers will be present. Face coverings are suggested for guests who are not vaccinated. Additional details on their modified park operation are available here.
Please visit Update on SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Operations if you need further information or to check for latest updates.
Discovery Cove is an all-inclusive day resort run by SeaWorld where guests can enjoy one-of-a-kind animal encounters, including a world class Dolphin Swim Program. Attendance is restricted to about 1,300 guests per day, so a reservation is required, and booking well in advance is suggested. It is located adjacent to SeaWorld, about 15 minutes from the main gates of Walt Disney World in Orlando. To get an in-depth feel for what a day at Discovery Cove is like, check out Kris Borchardt’s Discovery Cove trip report from March 2017.
Discounts are often not available but when they are, find Discovery Cove discounts here.
You can add 2 or 3 visits to to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to your Discovery Cove pass admission at a huge discount. Visits to SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for an additional $21/person; visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for an additional $46/person.
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
Please note: Discovery Cove charges a $4.99 resort fee per ticket and a $9.99 service fee per online order.
All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program costs $211.90 – $489.90 per person, tax included. (Price varies date-by-date and by season, and prices adjust upward once a certain number of tickets are sold for a certain date.) Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience.
Non-Dolphin Swim Program costs $158.69 – $351.45 per person, tax included. (Price varies date-by-date and and by season, and prices adjust upward once a certain number of tickets are sold for a certain date.
Parking at Discovery Cove is free.
- Discovery Cove Discounts
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- Florida Resident Ticket Discounts
- SeaWorld Orlando Annual Passholders
- Auto Club South Ticket Discounts
Discounts at Discovery Cove are rare, and are usually only available for a limited time. When they are available, we post them here.
Both Day Resort and Dolphin Swim packages are available with options to add 2 or 3 SeaWorld parks at a significant discount off gate prices. If you are including visits to Seaworld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa or Aquatica during your stay, compare prices with the Discovery Cove options.
- New!Limited Time Offer! Save up to 40% on Discovery Cove Day Resort and Dolphin Swim packages! Book now for visits now through March 10, 2022. This offer applies to Discovery Cove packages that also include + 2 Parks (SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica) and + 3 Parks (SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay)! Offer ends 8/8/21.
- Discovery Cove Day Resort and Dolphin Swim packages with and without additional park options are available here.
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Discovery Cove tickets at a discount. This is often the best deal available.
A great source for Discovery Cove tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells discounted Discovery Cove tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Save money on Discovery Cove tickets with Undercover Tourist! You can frequently save $20 or more over the regular gate prices for both dolphin Swim and non-swim packages. Note: Undercover Tourist has Discovery Cove tickets that include 14-day unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they occasionally include Discovery Cove tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month (or the next business day) and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
Florida residents may get extra savings when booking at DiscoveryCove.com. Advance reservations are required.
- Floriday Residents save 20% on Discovery Cove! Blockout dates and other restrictions may apply to discounts below. These discounts are not valid on previously booked reservations or in combination with other offers. Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult will be required at check-in.
SeaWorld Orlando Annual Passholders sometimes get discounts at Discovery Cove. They are not offered all the time, so check with SeaWorld to see if your pass currently offers any deals. Make sure you check with SeaWorld for any blackout dates– these are NOT published on their site.
Auto Club South offers its members a small discount on Discovery Cove admission when purchased in advance either in person or online. You must be a member of Auto Club South to get this specific discount. AAA members from other regions don’t qualify.
Some other AAA regions may offer their own Discovery Cove discounts, however. Ask at your local office.