Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts and Deals – Tampa Bay
LAST UPDATE: 2/3/17
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is located about an hour and a half from Orlando. It runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest Busch Gardens ticket discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to Busch Gardens and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
All offers are subject to change without notice.
- Busch Gardens Gate Prices
- Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Other Deals
Regular one-day admission is $105.93 for adults and kids (ages 3+), tax included. Note that all regular paid admissions include FREE transportation between Orlando and Tampa Bay.
1-Year Annual Pass (365 days’ admission, free parking, discounts on additional admissions, merchandise and food) is $179.76 for kids and adults (3-64), $171.20 for seniors (65+), tax included.
General parking costs $20 for cars, motorcycles, trucks, recreation vehicles and campers.
Preferred parking costs $26 ($13 for 2 Year & 1 Year Pass Members; FREE for Platinum members).
- Busch Gardens Website
- New!Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- AAA Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Residents
- Canadian Residents
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- Hilton HHonors
- Air Miles
Be sure to check the Busch Gardens website for current special offers. Note: If you’re purchasing tickets for Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, purchase your tickets through the SeaWorld site links below— you’ll save a little bit because the tax rate is lower.
There is a $5.99 service fee for online orders.
- Play & Dine passes give you a full day at Busch Gardens with all day dining for the price of one regular admission. Total cost per ticket is $105.93
- 2017 Busch Gardens Fun Cards give you unlimited general admission now through 12/31/2017 for $110.20 including tax per person, adult or child. You can find this card on the Busch Gardens website. You can also find a 2017 Fun Card for Busch Gardens and Seaworld Orlando below.
If you visit Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and the SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to Busch Gardens for 1 or 2 years with no blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
Passes are available in 1 or 2-year increments for Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Tampa + Adventure Island, Busch Gardens Tampa + SeaWorld Orlando, and for all three major parks with the SeaWorld Orlando + Busch Gardens Tampa + Aquatica Orlando Annual Pass. When you purchase a multi-park pass, the same benefits of unlimited admission etc., apply. Make sure you check the Offer Details to take advantage of everything the pass includes!
- Click here to checkout available Annual Passes.
(Tax is slightly less if you purchase your multi-park tickets on the SeaWorld website.)
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Busch Gardens tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Busch Gardens tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Busch Gardens tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Click here to go directly to Busch Gardens tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they frequently include Busch Gardens tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
- In Advance: Auto Club South offers its members a discount on Busch Gardens Tampa Bay admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
- At the Gate: Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $5 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.herosalute.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents who purchase tickets through the Busch Gardens website sometimes get special discounts. Select the tab ‘Florida Resident Offers’ to view tickets options. Purchases are limited to credit card billing addresses with a Florida zip code. Resident ID is required at point of park entry. Make sure you compare resident pricing with the general public on-line pricing; some general public discounts are better than those offered for residents.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
You can redeem your Rapid Rewards points for one-day admission to Busch Gardens on the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards site. A one-day ticket can be purchased for 10,379 points.
You can redeem Hilton HHonors points for free Busch Gardens Tampa Bay tickets. Click here to read about this award (choose country, then Gift Cards & Certificates/Entertainment). Click here to read more about HHonors.
Readers report that Canadians can redeem Air Miles for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Dawn N for info.
- 2 Park Tickets – Busch Gardens + SeaWorld or Aquatica or Adventure Island
- 3 Park Tickets – Busch Gardens + SeaWorld + Aquatica
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes Busch Gardens, SeaWorld & Aquatica
- Build Your Own Orlando Pass
- Orlando FlexTicket
- Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Other Deals
If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be as much as $211.36 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $5.99 service fee for online orders.
- 2 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available for $117.14 (tax included) per person. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for two visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 2 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- 2 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Adventure Island is a 30-acre seasonal water park located in Tampa. The season runs from mid-March to early September (dates may change slightly annually). If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island, you can purchase the 2 Visit Choose Your Adventure Ticket on the Busch Gardens website. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $151.94 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
If you plan to visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be $261.99 per adult or $256.67 per child (ages 3-9), including tax. There is a $5.99 service fee for online orders.
- 3 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are available for $127.79 (tax included) per person. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for three visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 3 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- Unlimited Visits and Free Parking tickets for SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are available for $159.74 (tax included) per person on the SeaWorld Orlando website. This ticket provides unlimited admission to the parks for 14 days from first use.
- 3 Visit Choose Your Adventure Tickets are also available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days. For only $25 more you can add unlimited admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The park passes are valid before or after your Discovery Cove visit.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include the 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Click here to check their prices. Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
If you know you want to visit other attractions in addition to the SeaWorld Parks, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just click on the pass name.
Select where you want to go from dozens of attractions and build your own custom pass. You’ll save at 15-20% off gate prices when you select 2 or more attractions. You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Build Your Own Orlando passes may offer a better deal than the Go Orlando Card if you know exactly where you want to go, or have more time to explore the Orlando area’s many attractions. The Build Your Own Orlando pass includes Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Legoland, and the Kennedy Space Center as options as well as more than 40 other attractions.
Planning a “grand tour” of Orlando and vicinity? Be sure to consider the Orlando FlexTicket Plus, which includes admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (including round-trip transportation to Tampa Bay from Orlando) plus Universal Studios and several other attractions.
New!Prices go up March 1, 2017! If you are staying in Tampa for several days, you may want to consider the brand new Tampa Bay CityPASS. You can purchase the pass by clicking here. The pass costs $105.93 (ages 10+) and $95.23 (ages 3-9) including tax, and saves up to 51% the cost of admissions purchased separately. Beginning March 1, 2017, pass costs will be $113.42 (ages 10+) and $102.72 (ages 3-9). The pass is valid for 9 days from first use. The Tampa Bay CityPASS includes:
- Busch Gardens ® Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Chihuly Collection OR Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
The Florida Aquarium, near Busch Gardens, is home to some 20,000 sea creatures, including sharks, otters, penguins, lemurs and alligators. Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, rated No. 1 in the nation by Parents magazine in 2009, is home to another 1,000 animals, ranging from manatees and koalas to elephants, tigers, orangutans and more.