Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts and Deals – Tampa Bay
LAST UPDATE: 3/30/20
Coronavirus-related update: 3/30/20 – Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is currently closed until further notice. Tickets are still being sold. Please visit this page if you need further information or to check for latest updates.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is owned by SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, and is located about an hour and a half from Orlando. Busch Gardens runs many promotions that can save you money. Check below for the latest Busch Gardens ticket discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you need tickets to Busch Gardens and other Orlando area attractions, it’s worth checking out the available multi-attraction ticket discounts to see if they can save you extra money. Be sure to compare the final cost of a multi-park pass to the combined cost of the individual tickets; the best deal varies depending on the specific attractions and the discounts that are currently available.
There is a FREE round-trip shuttle from Orlando to Tampa if you don’t want to drive, but make sure you call to reserve in advance (1-800-221-1339).
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
- Busch Gardens Gate Prices
- Busch Gardens Ticket Discounts, Deals and Freebies
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Other Deals
Please note: Busch Gardens charges a $9.99 processing fee per online order.
Regular one-day admission is $117.69 for guests (ages 3 and up), tax included. Note that all regular paid admissions include FREE transportation between Orlando and Tampa Bay.
General parking costs $25 for cars, motorcycles, trucks, recreation vehicles and campers.
Preferred parking starts at $28 (50% off for Silver Annual Pass Members; FREE for Gold and Platinum Members).
- Busch Gardens Website
- Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Parks Orlando Annual Passes
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- AAA Ticket Discounts
- FREE Tickets for Military
- Florida Resident Ticket Discounts
- Canadian Resident Ticket Discounts
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- Air Miles
Be sure to check the Busch Gardens website for current special offers. Note: If you’re purchasing tickets for Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, purchase your tickets through the SeaWorld site links below— you’ll save a little bit because the tax rate is lower.
There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- Save $25 with 1-day advance purchase ticket – Prices start at $90.94 tax included. Online purchase only.
If you visit Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and the SeaWorld Orlando parks more than once a year, you may want to consider purchasing an annual pass. In addition to unlimited admission to Busch Gardens with or without blackout dates, annual passes include access to special events throughout the year as well as discounted or complimentary parking, discounts on food, beverages, merchandise and more.
(Tax is slightly less if you purchase a 4-park Annual Pass or Platinum pass on the SeaWorld site.)
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Busch Gardens tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Busch Gardens tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Busch Gardens tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
- Go directly to Busch Gardens tickets available through Undercover Tourist, and check out how much you’ll save!
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month and they frequently include Busch Gardens tickets. If you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter! The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month (or the next business day) and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
- In Advance: Auto Club South offers its members a discount on Busch Gardens Tampa Bay admission when purchased in advance either in person or online.
- At the Gate: Show your AAA card at the ticket booth and save $5 on single-day admission. Good for up to 6 people. Subject to change at any time.
Members of the U.S. military (active duty military, active reservists, National Guard, Coast Guard) and as many as three direct dependents may enter SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place parks with complimentary admission. You must register in advance at www.herosalute.com and complete a form, which you take with you to the theme park along with valid ID.
Florida residents who purchase tickets through the Busch Gardens website sometimes get special discounts. Select the tab ‘Florida Resident Offers’ to view tickets options. Purchases are limited to credit card billing addresses with a Florida zip code. Resident ID is required at point of park entry. Make sure you compare resident pricing with the general public on-line pricing; some general public discounts are better than those offered for residents.
There is a Canadian website for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens that sometimes includes special offers for Canadian residents only. You can visit the site at seaworld.ca.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Amy H for info.
Readers report that Canadians can redeem Air Miles for Busch Gardens tickets. Thanks to Dawn N for info.
- 2 Park Tickets – Any combination of 2 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 3 Park Tickets – Any combination of 3 parks including SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island
- 4 Park Tickets – Unlimited visits + FREE Parking
- Discovery Cove Ticket Deal – includes Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, SeaWorld or Aquatica
- Tampa Bay CityPASS
- Other Deals
If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando, you can purchase special 2 Park tickets at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be as much as $228.95 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders. Note: you will save a little on tax if you purchase through the SeaWorld website– for this reason, links below are to the SeaWorld site .
- Save $45 on a 2-Park Ticket – Visit any two parks for $112.88 tax included.
- 2 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
Adventure Island is a 30-acre seasonal water park located in Tampa. The season runs from mid-March to early September (dates may change slightly annually). If you plan to visit both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island, you can purchase the 2 Park Ticket on the Busch Gardens website. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the two parks would be $181.88 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax.
If you plan to visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, you can purchase a special 3 Park Ticket at a discount. Regular price one-day admission at the gate for the three parks would be as much as $315.18 per adult or child (ages 3+), including tax. There is a $9.99 service fee for online orders.
- Save $50 on 3-Park Tickets– Visit any three parks for $128.85 tax included. This ticket is available on the SeaWorld Orlando website. Valid for three visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. This ticket gives you one single-day admission to any 3 parks of your choice and is valid one year from purchase.
- 3 Park Tickets are sometimes available from Undercover Tourist and may save you a couple dollars more.
- 4-Park Unlimited Visits and Free Parking tickets are available with advance purchase for $208.73 (tax included) per person for SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. This ticket can be found on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
Both of the regular Discovery Cove programs (All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Program and Non-Dolphin Swim Program) give you the option of purchasing 2 or 3 visits to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- You can add 2 or 3 visits to to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to your Discovery Cove pass admission at a huge discount. Visits to SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $21/person; visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld and Aquatica are available for $46/person.
- Save several dollars on Discovery Cove tickets that include 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica with Undercover Tourist! Undercover Tourist sells real tickets that you can take through the gate (not vouchers) and its prices include tax and FREE shipping.
If you know you want to visit other attractions in addition to the SeaWorld Parks, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just select the pass name.
If you are staying in Tampa for several days, you may want to consider the Tampa Bay CityPASS. The pass costs $116.63 (ages 10+) and $105.93 (ages 3-9) including tax, and saves up to 51% the cost of admissions purchased separately. The pass is valid for 9 days from first use. There is a mobile voucher option available so you can purchase and use the pass immediately! The Tampa Bay CityPASS includes:
- Busch Gardens ® Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Chihuly Collection OR Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
The Florida Aquarium, near Busch Gardens, is home to some 20,000 sea creatures, including sharks, otters, penguins, lemurs and alligators. Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, rated No. 1 in the nation by Parents magazine in 2009, is home to another 1,000 animals, ranging from manatees and koalas to elephants, tigers, orangutans and more.