Legoland Florida Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 4/18/17 Legoland Florida, in Winter Haven (about 45 minutes south of Walt Disney World) on the site of the old Cypress Gardens, offers rides, shows and attractions, including a water park, ideal for young children ages 2-12. Legoland fairly regularly has promotions that can save you money, and there are authorized ticket resellers that offer discounted tickets. Check below for the latest Legoland Florida discounts, coupons, and offers.
If you know you want to visit other popular attractions in addition to Legoland, checkout discounts on multi-attraction tickets that include Legoland Florida.
All offers are subject to change without notice. Always call ahead and confirm before driving out of your way to take advantage of a particular offer!
MouseSavers.com reader Martha B points out, “During the week, Legoland allows school groups in. The vast majority of the crowd was indeed school groups (during our visit). This made the park more crowded than on the weekend according to one of the workers I spoke with. It also makes the ride times longer, because on many of the rides the shorter children need an adult to ride. The adult chaperones would stay on the ride over and over as the children swapped out.” So ironically, you may find it’s less crazy on weekends!
- Legoland Florida Gate Prices
- Legoland Florida Ticket Discounts
- Discounts on Multi-Attraction Tickets that include Legoland Florida
- Transportation To Legoland Florida From Orlando
- Recommended Hotels
1-Day Admission Ticket for Legoland is $99.51 for adults (ages 13-59), $92.02 for seniors (60+) and children (3-12), tax included. Toddlers (1-2) are free.
2-Day Admission Ticket for Legoland is $120.91 for adults (ages 13-59), $113.42 for seniors (60+) and children (3-12), tax included. Toddlers (1-2) are free.
1-Day Admission + Water Park Combo Ticket for Legoland is $120.91 for adults (ages 13-59), $113.42 for seniors (60+) and children (3-12), tax included.
2-Day Admission + Water Park Combo Ticket for Legoland is $142.31 for adults (ages 13-59), $134.82 for seniors (60+) and children (3-12), tax included.
Awesome Pass is $138.03 for all ages, tax included. It includes one year of admission to both Legoland Florida and Legoland Water Park, Bonus Brick Time (9:30 am park entry), $15 off up to 6 guest tickets to Legoland Florida, dining, retail & Legoland Hotel discounts, invitations to events and a subscription to their e-newsletter.
Awesomer Pass is $159.43 for all ages, tax included. It includes one year of admission to both Legoland Florida and Legoland Water Park, free parking, Bonus Brick Time (9:30 am park entry), $15 off up to 6 guest tickets to Legoland Florida, one year of unlimited admission to Orlando Eye, Sea Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and more, dining, retail & Legoland Hotel discounts, invitations to events and a subscription to their e-newsletter.
Awesomest Pass is $298.53 for all ages, tax included. It includes one year of admission to all Merlin attractions in the USA, including both Legolands, Sea Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and more, Bonus Brick Time (9:30 am Legoland Florida park entry), $15 off up to 6 guest tickets to Legoland Florida, free parking, dining, retail & Legoland Hotel discounts, invitations to events and a subscription to their e-newsletter.
Parking prices are $18.19 for autos, $19.26 for campers/RVs, $10.70 for motorcycles and $23.54 for preferred parking, tax included. You can save $2.14 on regular parking by buying a voucher online from Legoland.com.
- Discount Tickets from Undercover Tourist
- Legoland Florida Website Offers
- FREE Child Ticket with Purchase of full price Adult Ticket Offer
- LEGO Club Magazine Subscriber Discounts
- Costco Discounts
- AAA Discounts
- Military Discounts
- FREE Florida Teacher Pass
- American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Aeroplan Miles
Undercover Tourist, a reliable, authorized ticket broker, sells Legoland tickets at a significant discount.
A great source for Legoland Florida tickets is Undercover Tourist, a highly reliable ticket broker that sells substantially discounted Legoland tickets (and other Florida attraction tickets). Undercover Tourist is an authorized dealer of Legoland tickets and has provided great prices and excellent customer service to hundreds of thousands of MouseSavers readers. Undercover Tourist’s prices include tax, so be sure to account for that when comparing prices. If you’d like to know more, take a look at why we recommend Undercover Tourist.
Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a “secret” link in the monthly newsletter. They also run special sales on a few tickets in a Hot Deals newsletter once per month, and they have had Legoland tickets in that list from time to time, so if you want to see those special sales you’ll want to subscribe to the Hot Deals alerts as well.
- Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and we do not send out the “secret” link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.
Legoland’s website sometimes has discounts for advance purchase tickets and annual passes:
- They often have what they call “pick-a-date” tickets where you get discounted tickets which are good only on a specific date. Usually only the off-peak dates are discounted. This isn’t usually a great deal: you can almost always get unrestricted “any date” tickets from Undercover Tourist or one of the other discount sources on this page for less than Lego’s “pick-a-date” discount.
Click here to visit Legoland Florida’s website to see if there are other seasonal offers.
Get a FREE child ticket or child Water Park Combo ticket when you purchase a full price adult ticket of the same type to Legoland Florida online. Limit one free ticket per coupon. Use discount ID 179902. Offer expires 11/30/17. Thanks to Chris F for info.
Sign up for the FREE monthly LEGO Club Magazine, and look for coupons for discounted admission. Thanks to Sulan D for info.
Costco members can sometimes purchase Legoland tickets at significant discounts, either in your local store or on Costco.com. Non-members can buy from the online site, but pay a 5% surcharge. There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
Costcos in the eastern US are more likely to have tickets in the spring for Legoland Florida. On the west coast, they’re more likely to have tickets for Legoland California.
Each AAA (Auto Club) region has a different ticket policy. Not all regions carry discounted Legoland Florida tickets; regions that do carry the tickets may offer various promotions, which will come and go. West coast clubs will be more likely to have Legoland California discounts. You can only purchase tickets online through your own local club. You can generally purchase in person at any AAA club location throughout the USA by showing your card, but you’ll want to make sure the club in question has tickets in stock.
- MouseSavers.com reader Alice M reports that AAA Midatlantic has offered discounted tickets, so if you are a member in that region, be sure to check.
- Auto Club South offers its members a discount on Legoland Florida admission when purchased in advance, either in person or online. Members from other regions may purchase these discounted tickets at an Auto Club South office, in person only. Note that it can take several days for Auto Club South tickets to be delivered via email – call ahead to check before you head to Orlando.
Active military personnel are entitled to a FREE single day admission. Present valid military ID at the ticket window on the day you plan to visit to redeem your free admission ticket. Thanks to Danielle C for info.
Tickets can be pre-purchased at a greater discount at the ITT at your MWR office on base. One reader notes that if eligible military members go to their local ITR office or to Shades of Green, they can purchase 1- and 2-day tickets at significant discounts (40% or more). Thanks to Steph S for info.
In 2016, all US military veterans were entitled to FREE admission to Legoland Florida every day November 1 – 20. Present your military ID or form of proof of Veteran status at the ticket window the day you plan to visit. Military veterans may also purchase tickets for up to six accompanying guests at a discounted rate of 50% off each ticket. Offer is valid for Veteran and their immediate family only.
Any K-12 teacher in Florida can get a FREE annual pass by bringing their most recent paystub, Florida photo ID and valid professional or temporary FDOE teaching certificate to the Ticketing windows at Legoland Florida. Be sure to read Legoland’s Florida Teacher Pass FAQ before heading to the park gates.
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points, you can redeem those points for Legoland tickets. Thanks to Kristin K for info.
Canadians can redeem Aeroplan Miles for select Legoland Florida tickets. See the Aeroplan site for details.
If you know you want to visit other attractions as well as Legoland, there are several discount passes available that can save you a lot of money, and eliminate the hassle of buying all of your tickets individually. We’ve scouted out some of the best discounts you can find and describe them here. For more details and pricing just click on the pass name.
Go Orlando Card, Orlando Explorer Pass & Go Select Orlando Pass Discounts
Go Orlando Card & Orlando Explorer Pass
The Go Orlando Card is an all-inclusive pass that allows you to visit as many attractions as you want within a set number of days (usually 3 to 7 days). You pay one discount price for the number of days you choose. These work well if you are visiting at least two major attractions plus some less expensive attractions. The more attractions you visit, the more you save.
- Go Orlando Card includes admission to over 32 Florida attractions and comes in 2- through 7-day increments. If you want to fit in as much as you can using one simple pass for one price, consider this all-inclusive pass. Extra discounts are frequently available and MouseSavers readers get an extra $25 off their purchase of $225 or more with a special link. This pass includes Legoland, Kennedy Space Center, Boggy Creek Airboat Tour, WonderWorks Orlando, Florida EcoSafari, Gatorland, Titanic: The Experience, and the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum. Go Orlando Cards do not automatically include SeaWorld. You can add a SeaWorld Any Day ticket at checkout for $84.14 per person ($20 less than the gate price).
- You can now add Legoland to your 3 or 5 choice Orlando Explorer Pass for only $75.97 — that’s a $21.40 savings over Legoland’s regular adult price with tax included, and a $13.90 savings over the regular child price with tax included! The Explorer Pass gives you admission to any 3 or 5 attractions from a select list of popular attractions including: the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds, Gatorland, FunSpot America, WonderWorks, a Boggy Creek Airboat Tour and more. You can save up to 35% off gate prices with these passes. Prices for the 3 Choices + Legoland passes are $139 adult, $127 child. 5 Choices + Legoland passes are $174 adult and $159 child. Plus, MouseSavers readers get an extra $25 off their purchase of $225 or more with a special link.
Select where you want to go from dozens of attractions and build your own custom pass. You’ll save at least 20% off gate prices when you select 2 or more attractions. You have 30 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
- Go Select Orlando Cards may offer a better deal than the Go Orlando Card if you know exactly where you want to go, or have more time to explore the Orlando area’s many attractions. The Go Select Orlando pass includes Legoland, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica as options as well as more than 35 other attractions.
Legoland Florida is in Winter Haven, which is a good 45 minutes from Walt Disney World or 60 minutes from Universal Orlando. Here’s a rundown of the various options for getting there.
Legoland runs a daily shuttle bus that picks up at the I-Drive 360 complex (where the Orlando Eye is located). It leaves every morning at 9:00 am, which is typically early enough to get you to the park right at or near opening time (usually 10:00 am). It leaves Legoland at or a little after park closing. You’ll want to make a note of the time it is scheduled to return when you get off the bus in the morning. The cost is a very reasonable $5.35 per person (all ages), round-trip, tax included.
Reservations are required to take the shuttle, and can be made at this page on the Legoland site, or via phone at 1-877-350-5346.
I-Drive 360 is right between Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando, and is about a $30-35 cab ride from Walt Disney World, or a $7-9 cab ride from the Universal or SeaWorld area. If you choose to drive to I-Drive 360, there is plenty of FREE parking.
Renting a car for one day is usually the most direct and convenient option for those at Walt Disney World, and is often cheaper than taking the Legoland Shuttle once you include the cost of a cab to I-Drive 360. For folks already staying in the International Drive area, a rental car may or may not be cheaper than the shuttle depending on what kinds of deals you can find. You can rent a car just for the day from several locations around the Orlando area, including several on Walt Disney World property. You can read more about the various Walt Disney World rental car locations and other tips and tricks here. Parking at Legoland is currently $18.19/day, so factor that in, plus maybe $10-15 for gas, when you’re comparing options.
You can find driving directions to Legoland Florida on their web site. If you have a Garmin or TomTom GPS, you can also download and install our collection of accurate Orlando POI locations, including Legoland. If you are navigating using your phone or a different brand of GPS, the official address is 1 Legoland Way, Winter Garden, FL, 33884, but you may get better results with this fake address: 6001 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Garden, FL, 33884.
This is workable, but extremely expensive. The cost can be $120+ (including tip) to get to Legoland from Walt Disney World, each way, and $150+ from the Universal Orlando area. A reserved for-hire vehicle is going to be similarly priced.
If the primary focus of your trip is going to be Walt Disney World and you want to take a one-day trip to Legoland, your best bet is to stay near Walt Disney World and use one of the transportation options we cover above on the day you visit Legoland.
If you plan to spend several days at Universal Orlando and/or SeaWorld Orlando in addition to Legoland, our recommendation is to stay somewhere in the I-Drive region between Universal and SeaWorld, at least while you visit the parks in those areas. The reduction in travel time will make the trip significantly more enjoyable.
Our overall top pick is the Embassy Suites (International Drive South), a MouseSavers Preferred Hotel. It’s about a block and half from I-Drive 360, making it a great choice for Legoland because you can easily walk to the Legoland shuttle. The Embassy Suites also has FREE hot breakfast and FREE transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and Walt Disney World. It’s an excellent jumping-off point for the attractions of the I-Drive area, and MouseSavers has negotiated exclusive discounts and special offers for our readers, making it a tremendous value.
If your trip will include multiple days at Universal during peak season, it’s worth considering staying at a Universal Deluxe Resort to get their special Express Pass. The Universal hotels are reasonably convenient to I-Drive 360 and the Legoland shuttle stop, via a short drive or cab ride.
If you want to go to Legoland for multiple days, the best option is the Legoland Hotel, located right at the front gates of Legoland Florida. The rooms and public areas are decorated with whimsical Legoland themes and you can’t beat the convenience. It’s a fun choice for anyone with Lego-obsessed children (or even Lego-obsessed adults).