Disney World Water Parks, Tours & More
LAST UPDATE: 11/29/23
If you buy a multi-day ticket to the Walt Disney World theme parks and stay for a week or less, you’ll probably find that you can’t begin to explore all the entertainment options that are INCLUDED in the park passes, between the rides, parades, fireworks, and a zillion other Disney World activities.
However, the time may come when you’ll want to get out of the Disney theme parks and do something different, like riding the wild slides at Disney’s water parks, spending an evening at Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life, taking a backstage tour, getting a relaxing massage at one of the Disney spas, playing a round of golf on one of Disney’s award-winning courses, or enjoying any of the dozens of other Disney World attractions.
Naturally, Disney has plenty of ways to separate you from your money if you want to enjoy these extras. There are some discounts, deals and bargains available for almost every activity you can name, however, and we’ve gathered them in one place here! Disney World vacation packages include discounts and vouchers for some of the activities on this page as well. Check our Disney Resort Hotel vacation package details page to see the current discounts that are included with a vacation package.
- Special Events
- Water Parks
- Cirque du Soleil – Drawn to Life
- Aerophile Balloon Flight
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Boating, Water Sports & Biking
- Bowling at Splitsville
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Miniature Golf
- Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Horseback Riding and Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Pool Cabanas
- Spa & Salon Treatments
- Tours and Special Backstage Programs
We have an extensive MouseSavers page with information about seasonal and special events at Walt Disney World, many of which are included in the price of admission. Whether you want information about the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom, that is the place to check!
If an additional cost is required to attend the event, we list any available discounts.
There are currently two Disney water parks: Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. Both are wonderfully themed and have great water slides as well as quieter areas to just float. Standard water park tickets are valid at both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, and if both are open you can visit both on the same day with one ticket.
- Tickets That Include Water Park Admission
- Water Park Discounts at Ticket Window
- Other Water Park Deals
- If you have Disney World Tickets with the Park Hopper Plus option or Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), you can use one or more of the “visits” for admission to a water park.
- Disney World Annual Passholders with the Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), can use one or more of the “visits” for admission to a water park.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get $20 off 1-day adult and 1-day child water park tickets. Offer good for the Passholder and up to 3 guests.
- Disney Vacation Club members get $20 off 1-day adult and 1-day child water park tickets. Offer good for the DVC Member and up to 5 guests.
- Auto Club South offices in Florida offer a small (about $3) discount on Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon admission for AAA and CAA members. The nearest office to Disney World is located at 783 South Orlando Ave in Winter Park (note that this is not very close to Disney World — it’s about 20 miles away). Call (407) 647-1033 for hours and directions. Tickets must be purchased in person unless you are a member of Auto Club South, in which case you can purchase online after logging into the Auto Club South website.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 15% off the regular price at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf in Blizzard Beach for Passholder and up to 3 guests.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 20% off regularly priced merchandise at Beach Haus at Blizzard Beach and Singapore Sal’s at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 15% off the regular price at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf in Blizzard Beach.
Cirque du Soleil – Drawn to Life follows the story of Julie, a courageous and determined girl who discovers an unexpected gift left by her late father: an unfinished animation piece. Guided by a surprising pencil, she embarks on an inspiring quest sprinkled with her Disney childhood memories. Through this journey, she learns to imagine new possibilities and animate the story of her future. This show is a collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering and will feature acrobatic performances, amazing costumes, live music and whimsical characters.
While it’s expensive, most people (including us) find Cirque du Soleil shows well worth the price.
Our main comment would be that there are NO horrible seats in this theater. It’s not super-critical to be centered to the stage with a Cirque du Soleil show, because a lot of the show will take place in the air and there often a lot going on — if you miss something on one section of the stage, there’s generally plenty of other activity on another part of the stage to watch! We think the big decision is whether you want to be super close (to see the performers’ faces) or further up (so you’re not craning your neck to watch the aerial acts).
When we go to a Cirque Du Soleil show, we typically try to get seats towards the center of the auditorium, between 1/3 to 2/3 of the way back. But we have been far back on one side, and we have been all the way in the front row. Each offered a different experience, but not necessarily worse overall. The theater just isn’t that big, and you still get a good view of the stage from the very back row. So if you want to save the most money, get the cheapest tickets, usually in the back corners; the show will still be very enjoyable. If you want the most in-your-face experience where you can clearly see all the performers up close and every bead of sweat, get the closest tickets you can (and prepare to pay top dollar). For us, the best balance is somewhere in the middle.
There are 4 categories of seats – each represented by a color. If you want good seats, focus on the Blue or Pink sections. If you want to see the show but you’re on a tight budget, go ahead and book the Brown section. We don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Please note: All tickets have a minimum “service charge” of $9.95 per ticket and sales tax of 6.5% added prior to checkout.
- Golden Circle seats are $185 per person, plus fees & taxes. We do not think the premium price for these seats is justified. While this location provides a centered, fairly close-up view (you can see many of the performers’ facial expressions clearly), you are looking up a lot because so much of the action takes place overhead.
- Category 1 / Pink Section seats are $149 per adult (age 10+) and $111.75 per child (age 3-9), plus fees & taxes. Some of the seats provide a close-up view (you can see many of the performers’ facial expressions clearly) but you are looking up a lot because so much of the action takes place overhead. Other seats in this category are very good, but it’s questionable whether they are better than some Blue Section seats. That said, if the Blue section is already heavily booked, these seats may be the best choice.
- Category 2 / Blue Section (BEST VALUE, in our opinion) seats are $119 per adult (age 10+) and $89.25 per child (age 3-9), plus fees & taxes. These seats are either close to the stage but off to the side, or high up but relatively center. These are very good seats, especially if you can get the sections closer to the back and in the center, where you are looking straight across at the aerial activities and down at the stage. This is the ticket category that was most often discounted in the past, and we highly recommend it.
- Category 3 / Green Section seats are $99 per adult (age 10+) and $74.25 per child (age 3-9), plus fees & taxes. These seats are either close to the stage but off to the side, or high up but relatively center. These are pretty good seats, but not quite as good as Category 2, especially if you can get the sections closer to the back and in the center, where you are looking straight across at the aerial activities and down at the stage.
- Category 4 / Red Section seats are $85 per adult (age 10+) and $63.75 per child (age 3-9), plus fees & taxes. These seats are in the extreme upper corners and sides of the theater. You can see fine but most of these seats are quite off-center relative to the stage. The ones in the far back rows that have a decent angle on the stage are pretty good seats if you can get them.
There are sometimes discounts to to the Disney Springs Cirque du Soleil show for Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club members and Cirque Club members (FREE to join). When those are available we will post them here.
Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2024 includes a coupon for 4 specially priced adult tickets to select performances of Drawn to Life. Offer valid for Wednesday and Thursday performances September 6, 2023 through December 12, 2024 for seat categories C3 and C4. (Blockout dates are March 18 – April 7 and November 25 – December 1, 2024.)
Please note: there are no performances scheduled for January 8-14, May 6-19 and September 9-15, 2024.
Limit of 8 tickets (2 sets of 4) per customer, per coupon. Tickets must be purchased with the coupon at the Drawn to Life box office at Disney Springs.
Coupon expires 12/12/24.
If you’d like to eat in Disney Springs either before or after your Cirque du Soleil performance, you can take advantage of a discounted prix-fixe meal at one of 13 different restaurants at Disney Springs. Meals are priced at either $45 or $65 per person (plus tax and tip), depending on the restaurant. You do get a lot of food, generally either a 3-course or 4-course meal with appetizer, entrée and dessert (plus an extra salad or other appetizer with the 4-course meals). If you ordered the same items a la carte, you would almost certainly spend at least $10-$20 more.
The restaurants below offer a $45 meal (plus tax & tip):
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- House of Blues
- Maria & Enzo’s
- Paradiso 37
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road
The restaurants below offer a $65 meal (plus tax & tip):
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
To book, you must first buy Cirque du Soleil tickets normally, then call (407) 587-5981 between 10 am and 10 pm Eastern to reserve the restaurant. You must schedule your meal either 2.5 hours before or 2 hours after the Cirque showtime. When you arrive at the restaurant, request the “Animated Evening” menu.
A tethered gas balloon rises 300 feet above Disney Springs. The balloon’s 19-foot diameter gondola can hold up to 29 passengers and a pilot. Participants hover for 8 to 10 minutes while enjoying a breathtaking ride and a 360-degree view of Walt Disney World.
- Disney Vacation Club members save $10 on tickets for flights between 8:30 and 10:00 am, and get 20% off full ticket price after 10:00 am.
Please note: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom is open. The Grand Floridian and Disney Springs locations will reopen at a later date.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is owned by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother herself and operated by her wand-toting Godmothers-in-Training. Children ages 3 – 12 can choose a hairstyle then add makeup, nail color and accessories, and even a Disney Princess costume. There are a variety of Princess packages as well as a Knight Package and Deluxe Knight Package.
There are three locations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: in Disney Springs Marketplace; in the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa; and in the Magic Kingdom inside Cinderella Castle. Please note: if you have an appointment at the Magic Kingdom location between now and January 8, 2024, valid admission and a theme park reservation are required. Starting January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will not be required at Walt Disney World for guests with regular tickets (i.e. date-based tickets).
- There are occasionally limited-time discounts or deals for Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members, so if you are one or the other, be sure to ask when booking and at check-in.
- Note that you can bring your own princess costume and accessories from home and save a fortune vs. buying them at the Boutique! Thanks to Carla C for info.
There are several types of boats available to rent at Disney World. Pontoon rentals are available daily (weather permitting) at the Contemporary, Grand Floridian Resort and Yacht Club. Kayaks and canoes can be rented from the Bike Barn at the Fort Wilderness Campground. No reservations are needed; it’s first-come, first-served.
You can rent bicycles at At Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. Helmets and child seats are provided. At Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and Port Orleans, you can rent “surrey bikes” which are like small covered pedal cars for 2, 4 or 6 people. You do not need to be staying at the resort to rent bicycles or surrey bikes. All of the resorts have designated loops you are allowed to bike on (though you’re welcome to stop along the way and take a break or look at the scenery). No reservations are needed; it’s first-come, first-served.
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2024 includes a coupon for $25 off an Amphicar tour at The Boathouse in Disney Springs. Expires 12/31/24.
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2023 includes a coupon for $25 off an Amphicar tour at The Boathouse in Disney Springs. Expires 12/31/23.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 15% off the regular price of bicycle, and Surrey Bike rentals at any Walt Disney World Marina. (Excludes Surrey Bike Rentals at BoardWalk Inn.) Certain age restrictions apply.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 15% off rentals at most Disney resort marinas. Does not include fishing cruises or specialty cruises.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 10% off Surrey Bike rentals between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm at BoardWalk Inn and 15% off bicycle and Surrey Bike rentals at most Walt Disney World Resort marinas/community halls. Certain age restrictions apply.
Splitsville is a luxury bowling alley with great food, located in Disney Springs. They also have live bands performing every Saturday night. There is no cover charge.
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2024 includes a coupon for 10% off bowling (cannot be applied to lane reservations or private events). Expires 12/31/24.
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2023 includes a coupon for 10% off bowling (cannot be applied to lane reservations or private events). Expires 12/31/23.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 20% off the regular price of walk-in bowling only; not valid for reservations.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Disney Vacation Club members can attend Member Nights, most Wednesdays at 6:00 pm for $63.90 per adult (age 10 an up) and $47.93 per child (age 9 and under). This includes 1.5 hours of bowling time, shoe rental, one shared appetizer (per 2 people), an entrée (or kid’s meal), a signature beverage and a special gift. Advance reservations through Member Services are required; check the DVC member site for blockout dates.
The ESPN Wide World of Sports hosts over 60 sports and thousands of events for athletes of all ages and skill levels. This is actually a very nice complex to see sporting events, and they host many different amateur sports events pretty much year-round. There is an admission fee to enter the complex, but there’s not much to see or do unless there’s a game going on, and nearly any game will have its own admission tickets which include admission to the complex.
- If you have Disney World Tickets with the Park Hopper Plus option or Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), you can use one or more of the “visits” for admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports. However, note that this is not a good use of a “visit” in most cases since the cost of admission to this venue is so low by comparison with the other options, such as the water parks.
- Disney World Annual Passholders with the Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), can use one or more of the “visits” for admission to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. (Does NOT include event ticket cost.)
Guided catch-and-release fishing excursions are available at Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Fort Wilderness, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian Village, Port Orleans – Riverside, Wilderness Lodge and the Yacht Club. No experience is required and the fishing equipment is provided. There are 2-hour and 4-hour excursions. For reservations, call (407) WDW-FISH (939-3474).
Shoreside catch-and-release fishing is available at Walt Disney World at Fort Wilderness and Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. You can rent casting-rod fishing gear at Fishin’ Hole at Ol’ Man Island at Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the Bike Barn at Fort Wilderness.
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2023 includes a coupon for 20% off a guided fishing excursion for coupon holder and up to 4 guests. (Not available for the 1:30 pm excursion.) Expires 12/31/23.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 15% off guided fishing excursions. Valid for the Passholder and the number of guests permitted on the reservation. Valid only at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney operates three championship golf courses (Lake Buena Vista, Magnolia and Palm) plus a 9-hole family walking course (Oak Trail). Oak Trail can also be booked for an 18-hole game of FootGolf. Advance reservations are required. To book a round of golf or for more information about any of the special offers below, visit golfwdw.com or call (407) WDW-GOLF (939-4653). The Walt Disney World Golf Blog, written by Marc Schwartz, can now be found on the Walt Disney World Golf site.
- “Sunset 9” costs start at $41.54 (tax included) and includes 9 holes of golf at the Oak Trail, Lake Buena Vista, Palm or Magnolia golf course, use of a golf cart and 2 pre-round beverages of your choice (domestic beer or soft drink) before you play. Tee times for this offer begin between 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm depending on the date; you can make reservations up to 90 days in advance. Rental equipment will also be available at discounted pricing.
- “Summer Price Slice” – In the summer months, there is usually a major discount if you are willing to start after 11:00 am, and an even deeper discount for those willing to brave the afternoon heat (generally starting at 3:00 pm or later). Ask when reserving your tee time.
- “Golf Around the World Pass” – This discount card is FREE and gives you a bigger discount on each round of golf after the first non-discounted round (20% off the 2nd round, 30% off the 3rd, etc., up to 50% off). The card is available upon request at either Disney Pro golf shop. The card expires 10 days after it’s issued.
- Orlando-area residents can join The Players Club – There are 3 membership levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum. All membership levels include use of practice ranges for FREE; access to FREE daily golf clinics on a variety of topics; 20% off food and soft drink purchases (alcohol and tobacco not included). Gold and Platinum membership include additional benefits.
- Guests staying at one of the Disney owned and operated resorts get FREE transportation between the golf courses and their hotel. The night before you plan to play, just call Bell Services and tell them what course you are playing and your scheduled tee time. They will arrange for a taxi and give you a voucher for cab fare.
- Guests staying at one of the Disney owned and operated resorts get a discount on golf club rentals when they purchase a non-discounted round of golf at Disney’s Palm, Magnolia or Lake Buena Vista Golf Courses. Guests must present a valid Resort ID at check-in to the Disney Golf course to receive this benefit. Offer not valid with any other discount or offer.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get special rates at Disney’s Palm, Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista and Oak Trail Golf Courses.
- Disney World Annual Passholders with the Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), can use one or more of the “visits” for a round of gold at Oak Trail. Advance reservations are required. Club rental is not included for adults. The optional pull cart rental is not included.
- Disney Vacation Club members get a variety of discounts on golf, golf lessons and golf club rentals. The list of DVC member golf discounts is extensive, check the DVC member website.
- Active duty military personnel get special rates at Disney’s Palm, Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista and Oak Trail Golf Courses. A valid Military ID is required at check-in. Advance reservations required; you can make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
- If you have Disney World Tickets with the Park Hopper Plus option or Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), you can use one or more of the “visits” for a round of golf at Oak Trail. Advance reservations are required. Club rental is not included for adults. The optional pull cart rental is not included.
If you are a frequent golfer at Walt Disney World and the surrounding area, consider using Store Your Clubs by Owner’s Locker. It’s a new service from a very reliable company we’ve been recommending for years, Owner’s Locker.
With Store Your Clubs by Owner’s Locker, you won’t have to haul a set of golf clubs back and forth, ship them or pay extra baggage fees to the airlines. The service will pick up your clubs from your resort as you depart at the end of your vacation, keep them in a climate controlled warehouse and have them waiting for you at your resort when you return!
Disney operates two miniature golf courses: Winter Summerland, located near Blizzard Beach Water Park, and Fantasia Gardens, located near the Dolphin Hotel.
- Anyone can get 50% off a second round on the same day.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 15% off miniature golf, for the Passholder and up to three guests.
- Disney World Annual Passholders with the Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), can use one or more of the “visits” for one round of miniature golf at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses (before 4:00 pm). However, note that this is not a good use of a “visit” in most cases since the cost of a round is so low by comparison with other options, such as the water parks.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 15% off miniature golf.
- If you have Disney World Tickets with the Park Hopper Plus option or Water Park & Sports option (formerly Water Park Fun & More), you can use one or more of the “visits” for one round of miniature golf at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses (before 4:00 pm). However, note that this is not a good use of a “visit” in most cases since the cost of a round is so low by comparison with other options, such as the water parks.
Located on Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom, the old-fashioned Harmony Barber Shop offers a relatively low-cost and definitely fun experience. Haircuts start at $21 for adults, $20 for kids 9 and under, and $28 for “My First Haircut” package.
You can walk up and wait your turn, though waits can take awhile at times.
You can make an appointment in advance at on the Harmony Barber Shop page or via MyDisneyExperience.
There are a number of activities for horse lovers at Walt Disney World, most of them at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Fort Wilderness.
You can walk through the stables at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch and see Cinderella’s Ponies, the horses of Main Street, U.S.A. and the Dragon Calliope—the horse-drawn musical instrument used in the Mickey Mouse Club Circus Parade at Disneyland Park in the 1950s. The Tri-Circle-D Ranch has Appaloosas, Arabians, Belgians, Clydesdales, paint horses, Percherons, quarter horses and Shetland ponies.
Pony rides are offered daily at the Trail Blaze Corral at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Riders must be at least 2 years old, under 80 pounds, no taller than 48 inches and able to hold on by themselves. A parent or guardian must lead the pony at all times. There is a fee for this activity and payment must be made in cash. No reservations are required. For more information, call (407) 824-2832.
Fort Wilderness and Port Orleans – Riverside both offer a 25-minute ride in a horse-drawn carriage. The ride at Fort Wilderness takes you through a pine and cypress forest. At Port Orleans – Riverside you ride along the banks of the Sassagoula River. The carriages fit up to 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 small children. Reservations can made up to 60 days in advance.
Guided horseback trail rides are available at Fort Wilderness, riders must be ages 9 and up, over 48 inches tall and weigh under 250 pounds. Closed-toe shoes are required. The 45-minute ride takes you through the woods surrounding Fort Wilderness. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 10% off of a Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride or Guided Trail Ride. The discount does not apply to holiday and special themed carriage ride events.
- Disney Visa cardholders get 10% off of a Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride or Horseback Trail Ride.
There is an AMC 24-plex movie theater in Disney Springs.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get a $2 discount on full-price admission. Valid for the Passholder only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
Pool cabanas are available at the Contemporary, Beach Club, Grand Floridian and Yacht Club Resorts. They include such amenities as a flat-panel television, DVD player, digital music docking station, locking drawer for personal items, mini fridge, fruit platter, soft drinks and bottled water. (Amenities may vary by resort: ask when booking.) You’ll also receive service from a cabana attendant. To book a cabana, call (407) WDW-PLAY (939-7529).
Guests staying at any Disney Resort Hotel can book a cabana at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian Resorts, but to book a cabana at the Beach Club or Yacht Club Resort, you must be currently staying at one of those two Resorts.
- Disney Vacation Club members get 15% off pool cabanas at the Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Yacht & Beach Club Resorts with advance reservations.
There is one full-service spa currently open at Walt Disney World: The Grand Floridian Spa. Grand Floridian Spa appointments can be made online, if you have questions you can call (407) 824-3039. The Senses Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is closed and there is no information about a reopening date.
Most of Disney’s Deluxe hotels also offer limited massage services, fitness rooms and/or salons. Reservations are required. Please note: currently, Resort spa and salon services are available only at the Grand Floridian Spa.
The Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin is another full-service spa option on Disney World property.
Curious about how the spas differ? Kris Borchardt compares the Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin with the Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Disney World Annual Passholders save 15% on any regularly priced 50-minute or longer spa service including massages and facials per visit at the Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Olympiad Fitness Center at Contemporary Resort, Health & Fitness at Coronado Springs Resort, Sturdy Branches Health Club at Wilderness Lodge Resort and Ship Shape Massage • Salon • Fitness at Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. Good only for the Passholder. A reservation is required.
- Disney World Annual Passholders save 15% per visit on any regularly priced Salon treatment valued at $45 or greater at the Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Olympiad Fitness Center at Contemporary Resort, Health & Fitness at Coronado Springs Resort, Sturdy Branches Health Club at Wilderness Lodge Resort and Ship Shape Massage • Salon • Fitness at Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. Good only for the Passholder. A reservation is required.
- Check the Mandara Spa website for specials (select the Spa Offers tab).
Magnolia Spa at Shades of Green
If you qualify to stay at the military-only Shades of Green on the Walt Disney World property, you can visit Magnolia Spa at the resort. Their prices are substantially lower than the other spas on Disney property and nearby.
Disney offers many interesting tours in the theme parks. Advance reservations are recommended and can be made online or via the MyDisneyExperience app. Theme park admission and a theme park reservation may be required for some tours.
- Disney World Annual Passholders get 15% off regular price of select tours and experiences; check the Annual Passholder website for details.
- Disney Vacation Club members save 15% on most tours (such as Backstage Magic) and special programs (such as Dolphins in Depth).
- Disney Visa cardholders save 15% on most tours (such as Behind the Seeds) and special programs (such as Dolphins in Depth).
Private VIP Tours are private tours just for your group. You’ll be led around by a Host or Hostess who will tailor the tour to your interests. They can usually assist you in experiencing the attractions with minimal waits (you don’t always skip the lines, but they know which rides will have the shortest lines at which times and in many cases they are allowed to use the Lightning Lane entrance). When you set up a Private VIP Tour, you can also request restaurant reservations, special viewing areas for certain shows and parades, etc. The cost is $425-$850 per hour for up to 10 guests (varies seasonally and higher rate applies if booked less than 48 hours in advance). Private VIP tours have limited availability; it is recommended that you book 90 days in advance. There is a 7-hour minimum for this tour. Park admission is required.
To arrange a Private VIP Tour call 407-560-4033.