Win Your Way to Disney! Sweepstakes and Contests
LAST UPDATE: 9/23/22
On this page we list major Disney sweepstakes and contests that are either sponsored by Disney or offer substantial Disney prizes. We also list sweepstakes with prizes of a vacation to Central Florida or Southern California. We try to pick only the best Disney contests and vacation sweepstakes that are worth your time, so we are very picky about what we will list. The listings below are only short summaries of the prizes and rules; be sure to read the complete official rules for each contest before entering.
- Check out the amazing prizes MouseSavers.com readers have won!
- Read our tips about avoiding junk mail associated with sweepstakes entries.
- Know of a sweepstakes with major Disney/Orlando/Southern California prizes that you don’t see here? Learn what sweepstakes qualify for this page and how to submit sweepstakes.
This page is usually updated every Friday.
Win a Grand Prize of a 3-night trip for 4 people to Orlando, includes $250 airfare vouchers for Frontier Airlines, rental car, hotel accommodations at Lake Nona Wave Hotel, $300 hotel credit for use toward parking, dining and club, $100 gift card for Tavistock Restaurant Collection, $100 gift card for Drive Shack and passes for Rox Climbing Gym. Prize does not include theme park tickets.
Contest opened to residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC, void in Alaska and Hawaii. Must be at least 21 years old to enter. See official rules for details about entry requirements. One entry per person per day. Expires 9/29/22.
Win a Grand Prize of a 3-night trip for 4 people to Orlando, includes airfare, ground transfers, hotel, 4-Day tickets to Walt Disney World with Park Hopper and $2500 Disney gift card.
Contest open to residents of the US void in Puerto Rico, and Canada void in Quebec. Must be at least 21 years old. See official rules for details about entry requirements. One entry per person per day. Expires 9/30/22. Thanks Heidi A and Ryan G for info.
Win a Grand Prize of a $3,000 credit at Undercover Tourist. Airfare is not included in this prize.
See official rules for details about entry requirements. Up to 13 entries per person, one for regular entry and additional entries for interacting with Undercover Tourist using social media and online methods, see Rule #4. Expires 9/30/22.
Win one of 4 Grand Prizes of a prize package of various Pixar logoed clothing, toys and housewares. Vacation and theme park tickets are not included in these prizes.
See official rules for details about entry requirements. Four entries per person, one for every entry period. Submit an entry by liking and commenting, including the appropriate hashtag, on the designated Disney Instagram account for that week, see Rule #4. Expires 10/1/22.
In 2003, we started listing Disney sweepstakes as well as contests with prizes of Orlando and Southern California vacations. Since then, we’ve heard from over 298 MouseSavers.com readers who have won prizes.
Here are some of the major prizes won by MouseSavers.com readers:
See, real people do win these things. (And if you win a contest you found on MouseSavers.com, let us know.) Congratulations to the winners!
Sweepstakes entries are one of the primary ways companies build their email lists. If you don’t want to be bombarded with junk email, try to opt out (if possible) from any mailing list sign-ups they are offering along with the contest entry.
It’s also smart to create a “junk mail” address through a free Web-based email provider such as Gmail and use it for all sweepstakes sign-ups. However, be sure to check that mailbox at least every couple of days, since winners are frequently notified by email.
We only list the following types of sweepstakes:
- sponsored by Disney
- major company/organization offering major Disney prizes
- major company/organization offering trip to Central Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral)
- major company/organization offering trip to Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego)
We sometimes choose not to list specific sweepstakes for various reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- no official rules
- promotion seems misleading/questionable
- sponsor is obscure or known/suspected to be problematic
- primary prize is negligible, such as a low-value merchandise item, video or pair of tickets to a show
- rules suggest major privacy issues (seems possible your data will be sold to a telemarketer or spammer)
- Facebook sweepstakes that requires you to authorize an app (potential privacy issues)