Win Your Way to Disney! Sweepstakes and Contests
LAST UPDATE: 1/15/21
On this page we list major Disney sweepstakes and contests that are either sponsored by Disney or offer substantial Disney prizes. We also list sweepstakes with prizes of a vacation to Central Florida or Southern California. We try to pick only the best Disney contests and vacation sweepstakes that are worth your time, so we are very picky about what we will list. The listings below are only short summaries of the prizes and rules; be sure to read the complete official rules for each contest before entering.
- Check out the amazing prizes MouseSavers.com readers have won!
- Read our tips about avoiding junk mail associated with sweepstakes entries.
- Know of a sweepstakes with major Disney/Orlando/Southern California prizes that you don’t see here? Learn what sweepstakes qualify for this page and how to submit sweepstakes.
This page is usually updated every Friday.
Win one of 15 Grand Prizes of a 4-night trip for 4 people to Orlando, includes airfare, ground transfers, hotel accommodations, one park per day entry to Walt Disney World parks and $750 total in Disney gift cards. Blackout dates for travel are 12/15/21 – 1/1/22.
See official rules for details about entry requirements. Five entries per person per day, enter using code packed with Happy Meal toy (Rule #3A), or enter without making a purchase my mailing in handwritten entries (Rule #3B). Expires 1/18/21.
Win a Grand Prize of a 5-night trip for 4 people to Aulani Resort in Hawaii, includes airfare, accommodations at Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villa and $500 Disney gift card. Prize does not include ground transfers. Blackout dates apply.
See official rules for details about entry requirements. Four entries total per person. Expires 3/17/21. Thanks to N. P. for info.
Win a Grand Prize of a 4-night trip for 4 people to Orlando, includes Frontier Airlines airfare vouchers, Enterprise rental car, hotel accommodations at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld including $100 dining credit and self parking, Discovery Cove Signature Dolphin Experience Package including entrance to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, private cabana at Discovery Cove, and SeaWorld/Aquatica meal vouchers.
Contest opened to residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC, void in Alaska and Hawaii. Must be at least 21 years old to enter. See official rules for details about entry requirements. One entry per person per day. Expires 3/31/21.
Win a Grand Prize of a 3-night trip for 4 people to LEGOLAND choice of California, Florida or New York location, includes airfare, rental car, LEGOLAND resort hotel accommodations, 2-day tickets to LEGOLAND and $250 gift card for LEGOLAND. Win one of 20 Second Prizes of an assortment of Little Debbie desserts and LEGOLAND branded toys and gifts. Blackout dates apply to trip.
Contest opened to residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC, void in Alaska and Hawaii. See official rules for details about entry requirements. One entry per person per day. Expires 6/30/21. Thanks Mary G for info.
In 2003, we started listing Disney sweepstakes as well as contests with prizes of Orlando and Southern California vacations. Since then, we’ve heard from over 294 MouseSavers.com readers who have won prizes.
Here are some of the major prizes won by MouseSavers.com readers:
See, real people do win these things. (And if you win a contest you found on MouseSavers.com, let us know.) Congratulations to the winners!
Sweepstakes entries are one of the primary ways companies build their email lists. If you don’t want to be bombarded with junk email, try to opt out (if possible) from any mailing list sign-ups they are offering along with the contest entry.
It’s also smart to create a “junk mail” address through a free Web-based email provider such as Gmail and use it for all sweepstakes sign-ups. However, be sure to check that mailbox at least every couple of days, since winners are frequently notified by email.
We only list the following types of sweepstakes:
- sponsored by Disney
- major company/organization offering major Disney prizes
- major company/organization offering trip to Central Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral)
- major company/organization offering trip to Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego)
We sometimes choose not to list specific sweepstakes for various reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- no official rules
- promotion seems misleading/questionable
- sponsor is obscure or known/suspected to be problematic
- primary prize is negligible, such as a low-value merchandise item, video or pair of tickets to a show
- rules suggest major privacy issues (seems possible your data will be sold to a telemarketer or spammer)
- Facebook sweepstakes that requires you to authorize an app (potential privacy issues)