Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers readers get 10% off best available (refundable) rates at Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort! You’ll get super rates plus FREE daily breakfast, and FREE 5:30 pm Kickback, where you’ll find hot food, salads and cold beverages every evening, FREE Wi-Fi, no resort fee, and parking is FREE! Drury Inn & Suites is a Universal Partner hotel, and offers FREE scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando. See below for details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort.
Why We Like It
If you are planning to visit Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, or if you’d like to experience some fine dining along Orlando’s world-class “Restaurant Row” (Sand Lake Road), check out the Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort, located on Sand Lake Road.
We’ve just added the Drury Inn & Suites to our list of MouseSavers Preferred Hotels because we believe this family owned, well-managed 238 room property offers exceptional value, particularly for the area near Universal Orlando.
Your room rate includes FREE hot and cold breakfast, FREE evening Kickback (5:30 pm – 7:00 pm) with assorted hot and cold foods and beverages including soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (beer, wine & mixed drinks)**, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking, FREE shuttles to Universal Orlando and more. Rates are low to moderate, and there is no added daily resort fee!
The hotel provides comfortable standard king and queen rooms and 1-bedroom suites, and is conveniently located in the Dr. Phillips area, at the intersection of Sand Lake and Turkey Lake Road. That makes it extremely easy to drive to both Universal Orlando and SeaWorld (5-10 minutes to Universal, about 12 minutes to SeaWorld), and within easy walking distance to many dining destinations.
If you want to visit Walt Disney World while staying here, it’s only a 15-20 minute drive on I-4 to the Disney parks.
Location: 7301 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Room Occupancy: Up to 5 in double queen, 6 in 1-bd suite
Park Transportation: FREE scheduled transit to Universal Orlando only
Nightly Resort Fee: None
- Reservations: Drury Inn & Suites is open and accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: Refundable/changeable up until 12:00 pm (noon) hotel time on the day prior to arrival. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando, please call their reservations desk at (407) 354-1101.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms), and all cleaning products are approved by the CDC and EPA. Social distancing signs and visual cues are being installed. Drury team members are screened on a daily basis and are provided with gloves, masks and aprons. Masks are recommended for guests in all public areas of the hotel, and may be required based on local ordinances. Prior to your stay, rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. In an effort to respect your space and keep you and staff safe, Drury will not provide housekeeping service for the duration of your stay.
- Dining: Breakfast and 5:30pm Kickback are available daily. The open buffet self-service has been changed. For guest safety, servers behind plexiglass will prepare guest’s plates or to-go bags. Afternoon popcorn is not currently available.
- Park Shuttle Service: Scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando is available; reservations are required and guests must wear masks while onboard.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: The indoor/outdoor pool is open with limited capacity.
- Amenities: Reservations are required to use the fitness center. The business center is open.
- Reservations: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 52 weeks in advance.
Spacious king rooms sleep up to 3 people and queen rooms sleep up to 5. Larger 1-bedroom suites can sleep up to 6 people (not including a child in a crib). The 1-bedroom suites feature a separate living room with a pull-out queen sofa sleeper and a private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed an an additional TV.
All rooms include:
- High-speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- 32″ LCD flat-screen TVs
- coffee maker
- iron and ironing board
Rollaway beds are available for $10/day + tax. If you are traveling with young children, Pack ‘n Plays are available at no additional charge. To guarantee availability, please request a rollaway bed or a Pack ‘n Play when making your reservation.
FREE Hot Breakfast and More Dining Options
FREE hot and cold breakfast* is provided to all guests each morning, and includes Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, and coffee and juice.
Nightly FREE Kickback*, a food and drink happy hour, is available if you just want a small dinner or don’t feel like dining out. This FREE evening meal includes salads, soup and a light entree such as a penne pasta with pesto or make-your-own beef tacos (see sample menu) and beverages, including sodas, alcoholic beverages (beer, wine & mixed drinks)*, and more.
Obviously, you can save a huge amount of money by taking advantage of this great benefit.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
There are numerous other dining options nearby; Sand Lake Road is famous for its fine and casual dining, and is known in Orlando as “Restaurant Row.” We can personally recommend Seasons 52, and you’ll find many more favorites of Orlando locals, such as Ocean Prime, MoonFish, and Slate.
For other suggestions, see our information about dining discounts, coupons and printable deals. If you need a few groceries there is a nice Whole Foods Market just across the street.
- outdoor / indoor pool, open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily*
- 24-hour fitness center*
- business center
- Universal Orlando ticket and information desk
- ATM in the lobby
- guest pantry
- coin-operated laundry machines
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Transportation & Tickets to Universal Orlando
Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort is a Universal Orlando Partner hotel, which means the hotel offers FREE scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando (reservations are required and guests must wear masks), and there is an on-site Universal Orlando desk where you can purchase tickets and get bonus benefits. Benefits include discounts on merchandise at selected theme park locations, and discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages at select Universal CityWalk and theme park locations. These bonus benefits are available even if you’ve already purchased your Universal tickets.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted due to current state safety measures.
Self-parking is FREE.
You Should Know
Drury Inn & Suites has a pet-friendly policy for dogs and cats, with a limit of two pets per room. There is a $35 + tax daily fee added for rooms with pets. Of course, service animals are free of charge. Make sure you check the hotel policy for further details.
If you are looking for a great, mid-priced hotel where your room rate includes, well, everything, including a light dinner, we believe the value you’ll find at Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort is incredibly hard to beat.
MouseSavers readers get 10% off best available rates at the Drury Inn & Suites Orlando near Universal Orlando and SeaWorld!
Please Note: If you came here from a MouseSavers newsletter or Hot Deals, you must use the links in that newsletter to get the special newsletter offer.
You will receive 10% off the best available refundable/changeable rate at the time of booking on the room type you choose. Plus, the rate includes FREE hot and cold breakfast, FREE evening Kickback with hot food and cold beverages, FREE parking and Wi-Fi, and FREE scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando.
- Book this special MouseSavers offer for Drury Inn & Suites Orlando on Sand Lake Road near Universal Orlando and SeaWorld!
You must book this offer online. Rates shown will include 10% off best available rates for all room types. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates (when the MouseSavers rates are not available) may apply. Rate does not include 12.5% tax. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The room rate is refundable/changeable up until 12:00 pm (noon) hotel time on the day prior to arrival. Self-parking is FREE.
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
**Each adult can enjoy up to 3 free alcoholic beverages (beer, wine or mixed drinks) per day. Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
For other terrific special offers for this hotel available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!