Enterprise Rental Car Discounts & Coupons
LAST UPDATE: 9/7/22
Looking for an Enterprise car rental coupon or discount? On this page we’ve compiled Enterprise rental car discounts, codes, and coupons that can potentially save you a hundred dollars or more on a one-week Enterprise car rental!
Read our general advice about renting a car, and find codes and coupons for other rental car companies.
Enterprise is a sister company to National and Alamo, and in many locations the three companies share facilities and cars.
- Locations for Disney World, Disneyland and Aulani
- Enterprise Plus and Emerald Club
- Discounted Rentals from Undercover Tourist
- Enterprise Discounts, Codes and Coupons
Walt Disney World (Orlando, Florida)
Enterprise is located on airport property in Orlando. You can just walk right out to the garage to pick up your car.
Disneyland (Anaheim, California)
Enterprise is located on airport property in Orange County, CA (SNA).
Enterprise has a regular shuttle at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Disney’s Aulani Resort (Oahu, Hawaii)
Enterprise is located on property at the Honolulu airport (HNL). You’ll take a short shuttle ride to the rental car lot.
Enterprise has a frequent-renter program called Enterprise Plus. With this program you pre-register your credit card number and driver’s license number, which can speed your check-in at the airport. Sometimes they will email Enterprise Plus members with special promotions.
If you are a member of National Rental Car’s Emerald Club, you can use your Emerald Club membership at Enterprise (because Enterprise owns National), though you won’t be able to choose your car as you do at National.
We’ve been recommending Undercover Tourist for years as a great source for attraction tickets. They’re an exceptionally reliable company, and have excellent customer service. We can’t say enough good things about them. Read more about why we recommend them.
Undercover Tourist now offers fantastic deals on Enterprise car rentals!
Their rates are often the best rates you can find, anywhere. The catch is that you have to buy one or more attraction tickets (totalling at least $100) in order to get the lowest rates. At times the savings can be good enough to warrant buying $100 worth of tickets just to get the rental car deal. If you don’t need a theme park ticket, you can reach $100 by buying movie theater tickets or other vouchers. The car does not need to be rented in Orlando – they offer rates nationwide!
- Check out Undercover Tourist’s great car rental rates! (To see the absolute lowest rates, you must first add at least one ticket to the cart.)
- Warehouse clubs such as Costco and BJ’s Wholesale Club may offer discounts on Enterprise to their members. If you are a member, see their website or stores for specific codes or discount offers.
- Disney World Annual Passholders can get up to 20% off rentals at Enterprise. Use ID# provided in your pass sleeve or on the Annual Passholder benefits page of the Walt Disney World website.
- USAA is another source of Enterprise discounts for its members. In addition to discounts of up to 5%, you get extra rental benefits, including specialized insurance coverage and no additional driver fee if the additional driver is your spouse or other USAA member. And because of its connection to the military, USAA’s agreement with Enterprise waives the “young driver fee” for rentals to people ages 21-24. Check the USAA website for full details and a special rental link (note that you must be a member to reach this page).
- Look in your local Sunday newspaper – Enterprise coupons sometimes are attached to the weekly TV listing included in Sunday papers. We have seen this in several cities around the country.