Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
Special Offers and Rate Discounts
MouseSavers readers get an exclusive offer of 15% off rates plus a $10 daily Food and Beverage credit at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista! Plus, you’ll receive a FREE room upgrade to Pool View when available! See below for details.
Health and Safety Adjustments: Some of the hotel’s amenities and services have changed in response to COVID-19. Read more about what to expect at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista.
Why We Like It
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista is a well-located, moderately priced hotel that offers terrific value. This hotel became a MouseSavers Preferred Hotel shortly after opening in 2012 because we were — and continue to be — super impressed with the amenities, extra large rooms, huge swimming pool, attractive lobby and family-friendly atmosphere. Holiday Inn Resort is run by a top management team that we’ve known for a long time, and it shows. If you’re looking for exceptional value for a family, this is your place.
Located off Disney property, but only one mile from the east entrance of Walt Disney World Resort (about 2 miles driving distance from Disney Springs), Holiday Inn Resort features 496 oversized standard rooms including 59 KidSuites. The hotel offers an attractive, large, courtyard-style pool area, an on-site Applebee’s full-service restaurant with a Kids Eat FREE program, and scheduled transportation* to Walt Disney World’s Ticket & Transportation Center as well as to Universal’s main entrance, SeaWorld and more — all included in the daily service fee. The hotel also offers a Pets Welcome program with pet-friendly accommodations.
Location: 13351 State Road 535, Orlando, FL 32821
Room Occupancy: Up to 4 in double queen room, 5 with roll-away bed
Park Transportation: please see below
Nightly Resort Fee: $24.95 + 12.5% tax (see what’s included)
Self-Parking: Included in resort fee
- Reservations: Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – LBV is currently open and is accepting reservations.
- Cancel/refund policy: Cancellations or changes can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Should you need to postpone or cancel your current reservation with Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista, please call their reservations desk at (407) 239-4500.
- Safety measures: Public areas and rooms are undergoing increased cleaning and sanitizing (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and high-touch points in guest rooms) using the IHG Way of Clean protocol. Room cleaning (housekeeping) will be provided once every 5 days unless service is requested; rooms are kept vacant for 48 hours after guests check out. Staff in public areas are required to wear masks and are temperature checked daily at start of shifts. Hand sanitizer is available in most public area entrances. Social distancing is encouraged and masks are currently required by local ordinance in all public areas.
- Dining: The hotel’s restaurant, Applebee’s, is currently serving a limited breakfast menu in place of the breakfast buffet, and has a limited lunch and dinner menu. Seating is in accordance with Florida guidelines for social distancing.
- Park Shuttle Service: Scheduled shuttle service to the parks is available. Times change frequently based on WDW theme park hours, so check schedules daily. Reservations are required and should be made 12 hours in advance.
- Note: WDW is not running direct park-to-park transportation, so guests should confirm their best options for getting to a specific park from the shuttle drop-off point. Check with the hotel desk for the latest shuttle information and allow extra time to get to and from the theme parks, or you may want to budget for a rental car or Lyft trips.
- Pools and Outdoor areas: The pool and hot tubs are open. Social distancing is requested of all guests. Pool chairs are arranged in groups and separated by 6 feet.
- Amenities: The fitness center and the business center are open for one person or family at a time. Key is available at the front desk. The movie theater is currently closed.
- Advance Booking: You can book reservations with MouseSavers offer up to 49 weeks in advance.
The extra-spacious standard rooms have two queen beds or one king bed. Queen rooms sleep up to 4 people in two queen beds (5 people with an added roll-away bed, available for $15/night). King rooms have a pull-out sofa and sleep up to 4. The upscale plush bedding is in warm and cheerful colors, and beds offer pillow choices of soft or firm — a feature not found in most hotels. The contemporary-designed rooms all feature granite and marble bathrooms. Some pool view rooms include furnished balconies.
There are also KidSuites: special, kid-friendly mini-suites designed to give adults and children a little privacy. For those on a tight budget, KidSuites offer a separate area for the kids for about the price of a moderately-priced standard room elsewhere. KidSuites have all the amenities of a standard room, with a king-size bed and a partitioned-off area that includes its own television and one or two sets of bunk beds with twin-size mattresses. Some KidSuites have two bunk beds that will sleep up to 4 (up to 6 people total per room) and some KidSuites have one bunk bed sleeping up to 2, for a maximum of 4 people per room.
All guest rooms at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista are equipped with:
- 42″ flat-screen TV
- single-cup coffee and tea maker
- wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- telephone with voicemail
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- digital safe
FREE Kids’ Breakfast and Dining Options
Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill* is attached to the hotel lobby and offers full breakfast, lunch and dinner. Up to four kids age 12 and under eat FREE breakfast, lunch and dinner from the Kids Menu at the hotel Applebee’s when accompanied by one paying adult family member dining from the regular menu. There is a limit of 4 kids FREE per dining family. Applebee’s has a huge menu, with something for everyone, and is open 7:00 am – 2:00 am daily. Room service is also available from the Applebee’s menu.
Applebee’s Tiki Bar* is in the pool area and is open seasonally. The full Applebee’s menu is available, so you can enjoy snacks or meals while relaxing outdoor by the pool.
Pinky’s Market Place and Gift Shop in the hotel lobby offers fresh-brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee, tea and espresso drinks, breakfast pastries, bagels, cereals and fruit, as well as gifts and small sundries.
Room service* is also available from the Applebee’s menu.
Many inexpensive dining options and a convenience store are located within easy walking distance of the hotel property.
*Please note: See above for dining options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
One of the best features of this Holiday Inn Resort is its emphasis on family-friendly fun. The resort has the largest heated pool in Lake Buena Vista, and around the pool area you’ll find outdoor pool tables, table tennis, giant chess and checkers and more. Indoors you’ll find a comfy kid’s movie theater, where family movies show throughout the day and evening. The hotel’s amenities include:
- large heated pool
- kiddies’ splash pad
- two outdoor whirlpool spas
- outdoor pool tables and table tennis in the pool area
- organized poolside games and activities for kids and adults, such as bingo and Dive-Inn Movies (depending on season)
- fitness center (guests must be 18 years old or older)*
- arcade and game room with air hockey and video games
- kids’ movie theater*
- coin-operated laundry facilities
- dry cleaning services
- business center*
- concierge desk
- safety deposit box available
- grocery shopping service
*Please note: See above for services and amenities that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
Scheduled shuttle service* (included in the daily service fee) is available to the Walt Disney World’s Ticket & Transportation Center. Check with the hotel to see if transportation Universal, SeaWorld, Orlando Premium Outlets, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Orange County Convention Center is available during the time of your visit. If you need a lot of flexibility (for example, if your kids are small and may need to return to the hotel mid-afternoon for a nap), we recommend renting a car.
Conveniently located self-parking at the hotel is included in the daily service fee of $24.95 + tax/night.
*Please note: See above for transportation options that have been adjusted or may not be available due to current state safety measures.
You Should Know
This Holiday Inn has 3:00 pm check in and 11:00 am checkout times — an hour earlier and an hour later than most of the hotels in the area!
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista, and most rooms will accommodate small pets (less than 50 lbs.) for a flat rate of $50 (or larger pets (over 50 lbs. for $75) for any number of days up to 4, then an additional $10/night thereafter. Pets are allowed on property, but are not allowed anywhere in the pool area. Pets must stay in rooms when not accompanied by their owners. Make sure to check with the hotel on any other restrictions.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista gives exclusive 15% off rates PLUS a $10/day Food and Beverage Credit to MouseSavers.com Readers!
You get MouseSavers super low fully refundable rates, daily $10 food and beverage credit for use at the hotel’s Applebees restaurant, and a FREE room upgrade to Pool View,* when available.
- Take advantage of exclusive MouseSavers rates at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista!
- Enter your dates, select your room type and when you see “corporate rate available,” select that room type to see the “MouseSavers Inc” rate. If rate does not show at top of list you may need to go back to room selection screen and select “standard room” type.
- Alternatively, you can call the Holiday Inn at (866) 808-8833 and ask for the “MouseSavers” rate. The in-house reservations office is open from 8:00 am – 11:00 pm ET.
MouseSavers rates are fully refundable/changeable. The hotel has a 24 hour cancellation/change policy; no-shows or late changes will result in a penalty of one night’s room rate. A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
With this offer, guests will receive $10/daily credit coupons for use at the hotel’s Applebee’s restaurant. One coupon per day can be applied towards charges to Applebee’s. Coupons hold no cash value.
Book a non-Pool View room and at check-in, you will be upgraded to Pool View if available. (To see this benefit noted on the Holiday Inn site, use the link above, choose your dates and number of people in the room, and select “Check Availability.” Select your room type and on the next page you’ll see a list of available rooms. Select a room. When you see the MouseSavers Inc rate, select “View Rate Details”.)
Some amenities may be modified and/or suspended temporarily for health and safety. See this overall guide to current changes, but be aware that changes can be made any time if state or local authorities mandate them or if the resort feels it is in the best interests of guest safety.
The nightly resort fee (service charge) of $24.95 + tax includes self-parking, in-room safe and scheduled shuttle service to area attractions.
With the Kids Eat FREE program, up to four kids age 12 and under can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner FREE from the Kids Menu at the hotel Applebee’s, when accompanied by one paying adult family member dining from the regular menu. There is a limit of 4 kids free per dining family.
For other terrific special offers available only to MouseSavers subscribers, sign up for the FREE monthly e-mail MouseSavers Newsletters and extra Hot Deals—it costs nothing to be a subscriber!