Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Discounts
The Walt Disney World Swan, the Walt Disney World Dolphin and the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve hotels are on Disney property, but not owned or operated by Disney. They are operated by Marriott, which runs the Sheraton and Westin hotels. Swan and Dolphin discounts are frequent and we list many promos, codes and discount offers for these two hotels below.
The Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve are located very close to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios and there is Disney boat transportation provided to both of those parks or you can walk. There are shuttle buses to Animal Kingdom. For Magic Kingdom, there is a shuttle bus to Disney’s Ticket & Transportation Center, after which you take a ferry boat or monorail to reach the park entrance. Their location is outstanding and the hotels themselves rival the Disney Deluxe resorts in amenities and services, though not in theming, room quality or upkeep.
Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve guests get some of the same “perks” as Disney resort guests, but there are differences. When staying at the Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve you get access to Early Theme Park Entry, Extended Evening Hours and FREE parking at the theme parks. However, you cannot charge items in the parks to your room key. MagicBands are available for purchase at the Swan & Dolphin or a wide variety of Disney merchandise outlets should you want one.
The Swan and Dolphin are similar in décor, though the Dolphin has a more spectacular lobby. The beach-themed décor of both hotels is extremely bright and lively, though it’s not to everyone’s taste (deep colors, whimsical, a little “loud”).
The 12-story Swan is smaller, with about 750 rooms, while the 27-story Dolphin has about 1500 rooms. They are both convention hotels, and at times you may find large numbers of convention-goers in the public spaces.
The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is a new boutique-style hotel, and part of the Swan and Dolphin Resorts. The 14-story hotel has 349 rooms, which includes 151 suites. Guests of the Swan Reserve have access to all the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
The Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve hotels have multiple full-service restaurants and lounges (totaling over 20 options) in a variety of price ranges and in every style from casual to elegant, plus 24-hour room service. A couple of the restaurants offer character meals. You can buy refillable mugs. Any current Swan/Dolphin restaurant discounts are listed below.
The Swan and Dolphin share a pool complex including a grotto pool that is on par with some of the Disney Deluxe resort pools, plus two lap pools, two hot tubs, a kiddie pool and a kids’ water play area (sand with water sprinkler). The Swan Reserve has a pool area with an elevated deck and fire pit.
The hotels have all of the facilities you would expect from a large resort/convention hotel, including a fully-equipped health club at the Dolphin and a smaller fitness center at the Swan and Swan Reserve, volleyball, jogging trail, paddle boat rentals, a Mandara Spa, beauty salon, shops, laundry service, self-serve laundry, supervised children’s program (Camp Dolphin), children’s play area, and more.
Standard rooms are attractively furnished, with two oversized double beds (Dolphin) or two Queen beds (Swan and Swan Reserve) or a King bed (all three hotels). Standard rooms at the Swan and Dolphin will also have a sofa or side chair. Rooms can sleep five if you request a rollaway (there is an extra charge per night). A hairdryer, mini-fridge, coffee maker, ironing board, iron, and safe are provided in all Swan, Swan Reserve and Dolphin rooms.
The Swan rooms have two vanities (sinks), one of which is outside the bathroom, while the Dolphin rooms have only one vanity. Beds at both hotels meet the Westin “Heavenly Bed” standard, which includes a pillow top mattress, triple sheeting, down blanket and comforter, and goose down/feather pillows.
There are a variety of room upgrade options at an additional cost, including lake view, resort view or balcony rooms. The Swan Reserve has a variety of suites, which can sleep 5-8 people depending on the suite. The Swan offers a “Junior Suite” that is basically an oversized hotel room (no separate rooms). Both the Swan and Dolphin also offer true suites (called Executive Suites), with one or more bedrooms and a parlor, which are extremely pricey.
A mandatory $35 daily resort fee, plus tax, is added to your rate at the Swan, Swan Reserve and Dolphin hotels. This includes:
- in-room high-speed wireless Internet access
- unlimited domestic, long distance and local calls
- two bottles of water per day
- $30 off spa services of $175 or more at Mandara Spa each day of your stay
- unlimited access to the health club facilities, including 24 hour access to Dolphin Health Club
- complimentary Swan Paddle Boat rentals
- a S’mores Fun Kit at Campfire & S’mores each day of your stay
- complimentary daily scheduled fitness classes
- daily scheduled recreational resort and pool activities
These two resorts offer self-parking at $32 + tax per night, or you can use valet parking for $42 per night + tax and tip.
All three hotels are completely non-smoking.
Swan/Dolphin Specials and Deals
All offers are subject to availability and subject to change without notice.
- Marriott Website Specials
- Marriott Bonvoy Discounts
- AAA/CAA Rates
- Florida Resident Rates
- Senior Citizen Rates
- Annual Passholder Rates
- Law Enforcement, Military Personnel & Government Employee Rates
- Nurse, Doctor, Firefighter, Paramedic, Medical Personnel Appreciation Rates
- Teacher & School Support Staff Rates
- Bonvoy Redemption Offers
- Swan/Dolphin Restaurant Deals
- Mandara Spa Deals
One of the first places to check for offers is always the Marriott website, which often has the best available deals.
Members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program (which is FREE to join) get a discount (typically 10% or so) off the lowest standard rates. Blackout dates may apply.
- To see these rates, go to the Swan, the Dolphin or Swan Reserve site, sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account and then search for your stay dates.
The Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve almost always offer modest discounts to AAA (American Automobile Association) and CAA (Canadian Automobile Association) members. You’ll have to present your AAA or CAA membership card at check-in.
- To see these rates, use promo code AAA when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the AAA Rate
The Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve often offer substantial discounts to Florida residents. These rates are not always offered and may be “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. You must show your valid Florida ID at check-in.
- To check for Florida resident rates, use promo code FR6 when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Florida Resident Rate.
Special rates are available for those who are age 62 and over. These rates are not always offered and may be “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. Proof of age is required at check-in.
- To see the Senior Citizen rates, use promo code S9R when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Senior Citizen Rate.
The Swan and Dolphin usually offer substantial discounts to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders. These rates are not always offered and are frequently “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. You must show your Annual Pass at check-in.
- To check for Annual Passholder rates, use promo code QWH when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Annual Passholder Rate.
Qualified law enforcement, active government employees, and military personnel qualify for discounted rates at the Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve. These rates are not always offered and may be “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. Valid ID must be shown at check-in.
- To see these rates, use promo code GOV when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Government Rate.
Nurses, doctors, firefighters, paramedics and medical personnel qualify for discounted rates at the Swan and Dolphin. These rates are not always offered and are frequently “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. Proper ID must be shown at check-in.
- To see these rates, use promo code Y7N when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Nurses Rate.
Certified school teachers and school support staff qualify for discounted rates at the Swan and Dolphin. These rates are not always offered and are frequently “blacked out” (unavailable) during peak periods, holidays, etc. Valid teacher or school issued ID must be shown at check-in.
- To see these rates, use promo code ZTC when booking online, or call the direct reservation line at (888) 828-8850 and ask for the Teachers Rate.
Since the Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve are part of the Marriott hotel chain, you may want to join the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program for FREE. This allows you to accumulate points that can be redeemed for hotel stays, hotel restaurant discounts, etc. Also, Bonvoy members are more likely to get free upgrades at check-in.
- Discounts and deals at Swan and Dolphin restaurants are on our Disney World Restaurant Discounts page. Use the keyboard shortcut Control + F (for Macs, Command + F) to search for “Swan”, “Dolphin” or the restaurant name.
- Valet parking is validated by Todd English’s bluezoo and Shula’s Steak House when you dine at those restaurants.
The Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin blends the Dolphin’s unique architecture with its signature Balinese style. The spa offers a wide variety of massages, body wraps, pedicures and more. Read Kris Borchardt’s review of the Mandara Spa.
- Read more about any deals or special offers for the Dolphin’s Mandara Spa.
- Valet parking is validated by the spa when you have a treatment.