Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Details
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel or with a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) reservation (including those booked using rented DVC points), the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan includes counter-service meals and snacks at most quick service dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
This page covers 2017 & 2018 packages. If your arrival date is in 2017, you pay the 2017 price and get the 2017 package features, even if your stay extends into 2018. If your arrival date is in 2018, you pay the 2018 price and get the 2018 features.
For 2017, the additional cost on top of a regular Magic Your Way package is $48.19 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+) and $20.99 (tax included) per night per child (ages 3-9). The additional cost per person per night when added to a DVC booking is $46.34 (10+) / $20.18 (3-9).
For 2018, the additional cost on top of a regular Magic Your Way package or DVC booking is $52.50 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+) and $21.75 (tax included) per night per child (ages 3-9).
With the Quick Service Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Two quick-service meals – includes entrée or complete combo meal and beverage at breakfast, lunch or dinner (tax included)
- For 2017, beverages include only standard non-alcoholic soft drinks, tea, coffee, punch, lemonade, juice, milk and most other similar-priced options (other beverages may be available at some locations; ask your server)
- For 2018, beverages include beer, hard cider, most wines by the glass, and many cocktails, plus milkshakes, smoothies, gourmet hot chocolate, and standard non-alcoholic soft drinks, tea, coffee, punch, lemonade, juice, milk and most other similar-priced options (other beverages may be available at some locations; ask your server)
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books a Disney Magic Your Way Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan would receive six counter service meals and six snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- Click here for information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Click here for general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There are other dining plans you can add to a Magic Your Way vacation package: the standard Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.
- Click here to download a brochure explaining the 2017 Quick Service Dining Plan. (If that link stops working, here’s an alternate link for the 2017 Quick Service Dining Plan brochure.) The 2018 plans do not have a downloadable brochure as of yet; that may change.
- Here’s a list of participating restaurants for 2017. Here’s the list for 2018. Note that when the brochure is first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Click here to read lots of great tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Magic Your Way Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan, we recommend you contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.