Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Details
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel or with a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) reservation (including those booked using rented DVC points), the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan includes counter-service meals and snacks at most quick service dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Special Note: The Quick Service Dining Plan and the standard Dining Plan are available to book for packages with arrival dates on or after January 9, 2024.
For 2024, the additional cost on top of a regular Disney Resort Hotel package or DVC booking is $57.01 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+) and $23.84 (tax included) per night per child (ages 3-9).
With the Quick Service Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Two quick-service meals – includes entrée or complete combo meal and beverage at breakfast, lunch or dinner (tax included).
- Beverages include beer, hard cider, most wines by the glass, and many cocktails, plus milkshakes, smoothies, gourmet hot chocolate, and standard non-alcoholic soft drinks, tea, coffee, punch, lemonade, juice, milk and most other similar-priced options (other beverages may be available at some locations; ask your server). Keep in mind that not all locations serve alcohol (especially at Magic Kingdom, where alcohol is only served at table-service restaurants).
- One snack from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books a Disney Resort Hotel Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan would receive six counter service meals and six snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order. For more details and advice for making use of the plan, see our Dining Plan Tips And Tricks page.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Two quick-service meal credits may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one pizza pickup meal (1 pizza, 2 drinks) at select Value and Moderate resorts.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- We have lots of information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Before booking a package, you may want to look over our general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There is another dining plan you can add to a Disney Resort Hotel vacation package or DVC booking: the standard Dining Plan.
- All Disney-owned restaurants participate in the dining plan, as well as essentially all independently run restaurants in the parks, Disney hotels and Disney Springs. Note that when the dining plans are first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Read our tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Disney Resort Hotel Package with the Quick Service Dining Plan, we recommend you contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.