Los Angeles Attraction Pass Discounts by Go City
LAST UPDATE: 2/7/23
Go City offers two different multi-attraction pass options for Los Angeles and the surrounding area: an All-Inclusive Pass that carries major attractions as well as minor ones, and the Explorer Pass that might save you more money if you only want to visit a few attractions over an extended time period. Major attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood are available only on the All-Inclusive Pass. Find out more below.
MouseSavers readers get an extra 10% off purchases of both All-Inclusive and Explorer passes!
Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass and Explorer Pass by Go City
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass by Go City includes admission to 35+ Southern California attractions, museums and tours, including:
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Valid any day on 3, 4, 5 and 7-day cards only.)
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- San Diego Zoo
- The Hollywood Museum
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, Aquarium of the Pacific, and lots more.
The more you do, the more you’ll save, and it’s possible to save over 40% off gate prices with some strategic planning.
Go City’s Los Angeles Explorer Pass allows you to select 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from over 20 attractions, and depending on your selections, you can save up to 45% on regular gate prices. Explorer passes do not include Universal Studios Hollywood, Legoland, or the San Diego Zoo.
All-Inclusive Passes are activated when you visit your first attraction, and are valid for the number of consecutive days you purchase. Explorer Passes give you 60 days from first use to visit your selected attractions.
All non-activated passes are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase, and you have up to 90 days to cancel non-activated passes from date of purchase.
Please note that some of the links on MouseSavers.com are “affiliate” links for other web sites. We receive a small marketing fee from those sites if you use one of our links to buy something. Using these links does not increase the price you pay. See our Marketing Disclosure page for more information on how we use affiliate links.
Go City’s Los Angeles All-Inclusive and Explorer Pass Discounts
- Get 10% off your Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass or Explorer Pass by Go City total purchase with MouseSavers special promo Code! Enter promo code MOUSESVR10 at checkout. No expiration date. This offer may end at any time. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, but may be combined with some special sales!
- Instant delivery! You can get your pass instantly when you download it as a mobile pass after checkout. You will also receive a link to the pass in your order confirmation email. Along with your pass, you will receive printable and mobile versions of your guidebook containing information about each attraction including location, getting-in instructions, phone number, and hours of operation.
- Passes are valid for 2 years, and you have up to 90 days to cancel non-activated passes from date of purchase.
Go City’s Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass – General Information
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass will save you money if you plan to do several major attractions and tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Orange County and surrounding areas within a short time. However, be sure to check on regular prices and generally available discounts first. Some of the museums that are included are normally quite inexpensive anyway. If you are only visiting low-cost attractions, you may find it’s a better deal to purchase admissions separately or to choose an Explorer Pass.
You will find a FREE downloadable full-color guidebook under the “Plan your trip” section on the Go City website. Not only does the guidebook include complete information on all of the attractions included with the pass, but it also provides a maps of the area, and trip planning tips as well as a guide to the city.
The Los Angeles All-Inclusive Pass comes in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7-day increments, and provides admission to each included attraction. Universal Studios is only included with purchase of the 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go City Los Angeles Pass and is available for any day of the week. You can visit Universal Studios Hollywood once per life of your card. The pass is activated the first time you use it at a participating attraction. You can use this pass for the number of days purchased over a 14 day period from 9:00am – 5:30pm.
|1-day Adult (13+)||$99|
|1-day Child (3-12)||$76|
|2-day Adult (13+)||$149|
|2-day Child (3-12)||$112|
|3-day Adult (13+)||$249|
|3-day Child (3-12)||$229|
|4-day Adult (13+)||$299|
|4-day Child (3-12)||$265|
|5-day Adult (13+)||$324|
|5-day Child (3-12)||$296|
|7-day Adult (13+)||$374|
|7-day Child (3-12)||$332|
Go City attraction passes are available for both Los Angeles and San Diego and both provide admission to multiple attractions in Southern California. Be sure to look at both cards and see which one fits your plans best, because there is some overlap in what they include.
Other Go City Los Angeles All-Inclusive and Explorer Pass Discounts
- Buy a Los Angeles All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass by Go City through Undercover Tourist and save! Their prices are usually competitive with discounts listed above.
- Costco.com sometimes offers select Los Angeles passes by Go City (usually the 2-day passes, which do NOT include Universal Studios Hollywood) at a very good discount. You don’t even have to be a Costco member to buy through their site. (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com.
If you would like to check out other multi-attraction passes based on where you want to go, review our chart on Southern California Multi-Attraction Passes.