Magic Your Way Package with Dining Plan for 2014
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel plus at least a 1-day theme park ticket per person, Disney’s Magic Your Way plus Dining Plan Package for 2014 is a convenient and affordable way to experience many of the unique Disney dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
The additional cost (on top of a regular Magic Your Way package) is $58.66 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17), $18.88 per night for children (ages 3-9).
In addition to the regular features of the Magic Your Way vacation package, with the Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- One table service or buffet meal
- breakfast: includes entrée and non-alcoholic beverage OR full buffet, and tax (gratuity not included)
- lunch and dinner: includes entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage OR full buffet, and tax (gratuity not included)
- One quick service meal includes entrée or complete combo meal and non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast; entrée or complete combo meal, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at lunch & dinner
- One snack from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books Disney’s Magic Your Way Package with the Dining Plan would receive three table service meals, three counter service meals, and three snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order.
A table service meal credit may be used for one Character Dining Experience, gratuity not included (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which requires 2 table service credits but includes gratuity).
Two table service meal credits may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one Signature Dining Experience (special high-end restaurants) – includes entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage and tax (gratuity not included)
- one Disney Dinner Show – Category 2 or 3 seating at either show; or Category 1 seating at the last show of the evening for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Private Dining (room service) meal at Deluxe resorts – includes entrée, dessert (at lunch & dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage and tax (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Pizza Delivery at select Value and Moderate resorts – 1 pizza, 2 desserts, 2 non-alcoholic beverages (gratuity INCLUDED)
Advance Dining Reservations are strongly suggested for table service restaurants, Character Dining Experiences and Signature Dining Experiences. Advance Dining Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at dining experiences are not included, except at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
- Click here to see a package brochure explaining the Magic Your Way plus Dining Plan and list of participating restaurants. Note that some restaurant agreements are not yet finalized. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will probably be added. The list is subject to change at any time.