Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Details
Available only with vacation packages that include accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel or with a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) reservation (including those booked using rented DVC points), the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan is a convenient way to experience many of the unique Disney dining locations found across the Walt Disney World Resort.
For 2018, the additional cost on top of a regular Disney Magic Your Way package or DVC booking is $116.25 (tax included) per night per adult or junior (ages 10+) and $39.99 (tax included) per night per child (ages 3-9).
With the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan you can enjoy the following (per person, per package night) from participating Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Three table service or quick service meals
- Table service meal includes:
- Breakfast: entrée and beverage* OR full buffet (tax is included, but not gratuity)
- Lunch or dinner: appetizer, entrée, dessert and beverage* OR full buffet (tax is included, but not gratuity)
- Quick service meal includes: entrée or complete combo meal and beverage* (tax is included, no gratuity needed)
- Table service meal includes:
- *Beverage options included with all meals (quick service or table service): beer, hard cider, most wines by the glass, and many cocktails, plus milkshakes, smoothies, gourmet hot chocolate, and standard non-alcoholic soft drinks, tea, coffee, punch, lemonade, juice, milk and most other similar-priced options (other beverages may be available at some locations; ask your server)
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills at quick service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel)
For example, a guest with a length of stay of 3-nights/4-days who books a Disney Magic Your Way Package with the Deluxe Dining Plan would receive nine meals and six snacks per person, for their stay. These meals and snacks can be used at any time during your stay, in any order.
To get maximum value from this plan, you should use your meals at table service locations as much as possible!
A Deluxe meal credit may be used for one Character Dining Experience, gratuity not included (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which requires 2 table service or Deluxe credits but includes gratuity).
Two Deluxe meal credits may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one Signature Dining Experience (special high-end restaurants) – includes entrée, dessert, beverage and tax (gratuity not included)
- one Disney Dinner Show – Category 2 or 3 seating at either show; or Category 1 seating at the last show of the evening for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Private Dining (room service) meal at Deluxe resorts – includes appetizer (at lunch & dinner), entrée, dessert (at lunch & dinner), plus beverage and tax (gratuity INCLUDED)
- one Pizza Delivery at select Value and Moderate resorts – 1 pizza, 2 desserts, 2 beverages (gratuity INCLUDED)
Advance Dining Reservations are strongly suggested for table service restaurants, Character Dining Experiences and Signature Dining Experiences. Advance Dining Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at dining experiences are not included.
Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan is unavailable for guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or a meal may be purchased from the menu. The price of the meal will be added to your bill. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available (though ask about other options if there’s nothing the child likes on the children’s menu; see our Dining Plan tips for the kinds of substitutions that may be possible).
Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
More Info and Links
- Click here for information about discounts on Walt Disney World vacation packages.
- Click here for general information about booking vacation packages vs. booking your room and tickets separately.
- There are other dining plans you can add to a Magic Your Way vacation package: the Quick-Service Dining Plan and the standard Dining Plan.
- Click here to see a package brochure explaining the 2017 Deluxe Dining Plan. (If that link stops working, here’s an alternate link for the 2017 Deluxe Dining Plan brochure.) The 2018 plans do not have a downloadable brochure as of yet; that may change.
- Here’s a list of participating restaurants for 2018. Note that when the brochure is first released, some restaurant agreements will not yet be final. Based on previous years’ experiences, additional restaurants will be added as contracts are finalized with independently-owned restaurants, especially in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) and Epcot World Showcase. The list is subject to change at any time.
- Click here to read lots of great tips and tricks for maximizing your Dining Plan.
- To book a Disney Magic Your Way Package with the Deluxe Dining Plan, we recommend contacting a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel.